Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Update Requests
Rosalie
 Posted: Jul 15 2010, 01:19 AM
| Quote |

It's a box of spiders.
Admin
Total Posts: 2308
Member No. 1
Joined on 19-March 10.

Characters:
Branson Faust, Rohesia Clements

Awards: 1

Hey all! Staff are currently on a semihiatus, and all mods are listed as background -- any of them may continue your Travels Arc if they fancy, but they'll do so at their own discretion and pleasure! In the meantime, try out the freeforms! We're in the process of overhauling them and our system to make it friendlier. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png Grading requests will all still be completed!

Please post one reply in this thread when your travels needs to be updated by a staff member. Your post will be deleted once you have been updated. A member may request a specific staff member to update them, and a staff member may claim a member and be their exclusive updater until they unclaim said member. Long term staff-claimed members will be noted in this post to prevent confusion.

If your post has been deleted but you haven't received an update by the next day, feel free to post again or drop a note (only once or twice, mind) in the chatbox. It's always possible that the staffer who deleted it was called away and forgot to finish their update, in which case you may post again.

Staff Claims:
Chase: - Background Staff (select updates, event assistance)
jadedragonette:- Background Staff (select updates)
Carnivale:- Background Staff (select updates, event assistance)
  • Rosalie:
    - Currently working plus doing an intense internship and researching for my last semester, figuring out what I need to do to graduate, and trying to save up for a future move. All is chaos! But I'm also working on updating the site too so bear with me http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/30.png

Líadain Kenyon
    Lahi Sharandi
    Jezenya diHadi (Slondermins)
    Leopold Prosper (Saladin)
    Vestie (Desoto)

• Flight:
    - class has started with eight courses each for this semester & the next. stay tuned for more information on flight's poor academic life choices.

Katheryn Knighton (jadedragonette)
    Brenda Shiell (Mindir)
    Leslie Witcher-Steele (jadedragonette)
    Johanna Murdoc (Johanna Murdoc)
    Alexander Fitzgerald (Korosensei)
    Lilith Fauve (Seasle)

• Korosensei:
    Kalliope Tamsin (Kaia)
    Artemis Froste (Arty)
    Aifric Archibald (Arrior)
    Oliver Jacques Spearow (Chase)
    Edith (Jadedragonette)

• Slondermins
    Perri Evergreen (Cpt_Marvel)
    Seenter
    TheNamed

• W
    -
NOTE: Due to the workload on our mods, please only put one training or development thread to be graded to accompany an update request, especially if you wish this training/development to be taken care of before you are updated. With permission from your updating mod, you may write more than one, but please check with them first. If you request grading without travels update, there is no fixed limit, since these can be taken care of as soon as a mod has time and does not have to wait in line. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

--------------------

user posted image-- user posted image --user posted image
Branson - - + - - Rohesia
« Pr & Tr » - - * * * - - « Pr & Tr »

(Sprites by Mackay)
Post Count Rewards
Old Characters: Tobias Middleton & Travels, Gineva Winstret & Travels

| PM || Email |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 02:01 PM
| Quote |

The Sultan/Paladin of Salads
Background Mods
Total Posts: 541
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 3

Leopold is ready for another update and more fun with the mystery he's investigating! All yours Rosa!

http://i61.tinypic.com/23r8hes.jpg

Could I have someone swap the Amulet Coin from Kardol the Heatmor and equip it to Duran the Sawk? Thank you! Done!

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
W
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 05:35 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 177
Member No. 2309
Joined on 28-December 16.

Characters:
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan, ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

Awards: 2

got up a thing for nye. this is rosa's <3

--------------------
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan
profile | travels | dev | training

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

pcr | goals | team | tracker
| PM |
^
Mirage
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 08:06 PM
| Quote |

summer’s heir
Members
Total Posts: 156
Member No. 2133
Joined on 7-November 15.

Characters:
Eryn Norwood

Eryn is ready for a new Arc; open to anyone, I suppose, though if someone is interested in a claim for as long as this Arc runs please let me know. <3

I'mma leave this up to you: if you want me to, I'll nab Eryn through this arc. Otherwise, disregard this and someone else can have the fun <3

I'd like to give other people a chance to update Eryn, and for them to have a little more flexibility this Arc, but if no one else moves to claim then feel free to take this update. <3

I'll let this sit then. Officially NOT A CLAIM (and no worries, dear, I understand where you're coming from <3)

-whispers- can I take this? i know i'm slow, but like, i'll try to be snip-snap!

You're welcome to it, W! <3

then it's miiiiine~ 09/14

--------------------
Eryn Norwood
Profile & Travels & Track & PCR

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Iuchra & Addie
| PM |
^
Amakiir
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 04:41 PM
| Quote |

Houseplant Diglett
Members
Total Posts: 222
Member No. 1667
Joined on 22-June 14.

Characters:
Denzil Heath / Gwyn Elijah

Gwyn is (hopefully) ready for another Travels.

i'm snagging this. - 10/5

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
Seenter
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 06:09 PM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 54
Member No. 1604
Joined on 25-May 14.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: None

Requesting a ref from Slondermins please. Thank you.

--------------------
Christopher Seenter

Christopher's Journey

Pokemon Dream Team

Loudred, Medicham, Torterra, Lapras, Magmortar, Ampharos

Current Team

Whismur, Magby, Meditite, Pidgey
| PM |
^
Arrior
 Posted: Oct 6 2017, 06:05 PM
| Quote |

Experienced Handler
Members
Total Posts: 128
Member No. 1758
Joined on 20-August 14.

Characters:
None yet

Aifric attempts to pick the smartest option - where he doesn't have to fight amongst his two sides of himself - and the most sensible one, considering he is being honest about being no fighter. However, will it go well? Is he right to be so suspicious, and if so: will the message to Espeon go according to plan?

Korosensei, as always, you got this claimed!

http://i66.tinypic.com/xbvx4.png
I have a super intense week this week; I'm going to do my best to get this done ASAP though!

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
W
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 11:21 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 177
Member No. 2309
Joined on 28-December 16.

Characters:
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan, ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

hey flighty-foo i got an ark postie for youuu

to do when you get a chance no rush thanks lovie! <3

Miiiiine

--------------------
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

pcr | goals | team | tracker
| PM |
^
RyoKnetegawa
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 03:41 AM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 51
Member No. 2336
Joined on 23-March 17.

Characters:
Lucas O'Leery

Travels are ready to be updated again Jade.

Mine! And I promise, it won't take like a month and a half this time http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png

PCR is ready to be redeeming. I am turning in 10 IC posts for 150 gold. I think I have done this right. Processed your 10 IC for 150g. - Salad

PCR is ready to be redeemed. I am turning in 10 IC posts for 2 egg counts, and 3 random berries (edited 11/10/17)

--------------------

Lucas O' Leery | Rogue
Profile | Travels |
Dev | Thread Tracker|PCR

Team

| PM |
^
Korosensei
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 10:33 AM
| Quote |

Stupidface McNoctowl
Background Mods
Total Posts: 1613
Member No. 1923
Joined on 24-February 15.

Characters:
Alexander Fitzgerald | Emilie Chartoire

Awards: 5

Emilie has a Travels post! The post contains a dev post which is also ready for grading. Jade, these are yours http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

MINE. As above, I promise it won't take me a month and a half to reply this time http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png

--------------------

user posted image

Past Characters

Korosensei's Post Count Rewards
Caledonia picture by August! Alexander and Casper sprites by Mackay!
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Oct 16 2017, 04:59 PM
| Quote |

The Sultan/Paladin of Salads
Background Mods
Total Posts: 541
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 3

Hadrian is now ready for his next adventure Jade! I decided to go logically the most likely place he'd go, even if Fough was a good option too. I think Cypwater seems like a good next place for him to start with options, so feel free to determine what happens next!

If there's a question about the free travel services Hadrian used, I'd be glad to answer. Even I'm not fully sure how it's used, but I tried to leave it up to imagination how it works. (I know it could be any flying-mount pokemon, but I thought a Golurk sounded best considering Hadrian is larger than a normal person.) I'd be glad to correct anything though, let me know!

MINE. If there's confusion or whatever, I'll let you know <3

Also if possible, can a mod please give Alice the Smoochum two rare candies from Hadrian's profile for me? Thanks to whoever gets this. (I wants me a Jynx <3 unless she won't evolve right away which is fine http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png)

[EDIT: Or Jade if you want to nab the RCs over another mod, feel free to apply it next update. I did leave a bit in my post just in case evolution could happen, just as a part of filler/timeline otherwise if not I'll be fine!]

Anyone can nab the RCs/OOC evolution if they get a moment before this goes up, otherwise I'll deal with it

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
Mindir
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 02:08 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 759
Member No. 991
Joined on 19-May 13.

Characters:
Jonna Shipston, Brenda Shiell, Yngve Tessel

Awards: 5

I have not forgotten thee http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/7.png
Brenda is, well surviving for now.

Take your time Flight, no need to hurry http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/20.png

--------------------
Brenda Shiell's
user posted image
Profil - - Travel
Pokemon

Yngve Tessel's
user posted image
Profil - - Travel
pokemon

Gry's
Profil - - Travel
pokemon

Retired

Tracker - - PCR
| PM |
^
Amakiir
 Posted: Nov 10 2017, 06:47 PM
| Quote |

Houseplant Diglett
Members
Total Posts: 222
Member No. 1667
Joined on 22-June 14.

Characters:
Denzil Heath / Gwyn Elijah

Denzil is ready for Travels, please.

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
Astraea
 Posted: Nov 18 2017, 10:02 PM
| Quote |

张开双手 变成翅膀
Members
Total Posts: 185
Member No. 2280
Joined on 12-August 16.

Characters:
Adrian Carlisle, Silas Arington, Elena Ayton (Retired)

Finally in need of an update for Adrian!

Slendy has first dibs.

--------------------
Adrian James Carlisle | Freelance Rogue
Profile | Travels | Training | Development | PCR
Thread Tracker | Goals | Dream Team
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Silas Arington | Ex-Assassin Guardian
Profile | Travels | Training | Development
Thread Tracker | Goals | Dream Team
user posted image

Elena Ayton | Retired Handler
Profile | Travels | Training | PCR | Dream Team

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.