Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

the outcast, come play with me!
Outcast
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 02:26 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Total Posts: 206
Member No. 1621
Joined on 2-June 14.

Characters:
Maverick Noah Ryder

Awards: 2

Hello! I am Outcast here to spread a little Maverick in your characters lives. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png

Maverick Noah Ryder is an avian/flying type handler who is trying to bring home some gold to help take care of his sickly mother whom lost her breeding business after the tragic lost of her loyal Guardian husband and house fire. This man has changed over the years, mostly more reserved then he was before. But, Mav is still his normal intimidating, stubborn, over confident, and partly cocky self.

What could a man like him doing in the Grand Festival you may ask? He wants to loosen up. Try to have a little fun before he has to go back to the daily grind. Whether it's play games, pokemon socialization, a friendly pokemon battle, or just handing out and getting to know each other, you can find Maverick on the very outskirts of the festival hanging out with his beloved aerodactyl.

user posted image Avias will be out of her pokeball no matter what. But when approached, she will act up only to protect Maverick. Once Maverick settles her, she may take off into the sky or just hand out to keep an eye on ya. She is quiet, not very sociable, and protective over Maverick.

user posted image Rhosco in pokeball but can bring out upon request. Quick-witted, possesses an often disconcerting sense of humor, and rough around the edges. May try to pick a fight to prove hes a better fighter.

user posted image Myria in pokeball and will not be released. Wild, very aggressive, and over all deadly creature.

user posted image Jasper in pokeball but can bring out upon request. Would love to get some socialization with other pokemon with him. Jasper is quiet, nerdy, and a bit of an outcast.

user posted image Salem in pokeball but can bring out upon request. Mostly docile and friendly, but aggressive when provoked.

Hawlucha is still an egg, Rohan and Orville are locked in storage.

So yeah... I'm open to anything, mostly. I don't have any plots or something specific in mind, doesn't have to involve pokemon either. I would love if someone would like to do a friendly battle with me. I haven't done one yet and would love if someone would like to coach me in the Harper style battles. Feel free to hit me up if you are interested!!

Love Outcast

--------------------
| PM |
^
Yana
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 03:06 PM
| Quote |

Experienced Handler
Members
Total Posts: 108
Member No. 1743
Joined on 8-August 14.

Characters:
Líadain Kenyon

Awards: 3

Hey Outcast! Mind if I throw Lia at you for a friendly battle? She's just got two new pokemon - one of which is a pidgey - so she needs to work on them working together. She'd also be keen to get some tips on bird pokemon, since the only one she has experience with is her dad's pelipper.

@Outcast

--------------------
| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Grand Festival '17 | Next Newest »

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.