Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

I LIIIIIIVE
jadedragonette
 Posted: Dec 30 2017, 07:06 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 728
Member No. 1874
Joined on 18-December 14.

Characters:
Katheryn Knighton, Edith, Leslie Witcher-Steele

Awards: 6

I know there's at least a couple of you wonderful people who have wondered where I've been for the last few months, as I've been fairly MIA for the last.... Too long, let's say. To make a long story short: I managed to wedge myself between a rock and a hard place, and was working a job that was essentially slowly killing me.

HOWEVER.

While I'm still recovering, I'm in a far better place both physically and mentally. I've landed a new, far better paying job - one that so far, I enjoy other than the hour long drive one way.

What this means, though, is that I will have both the time and the energy to make a return to Harper.

To those of you waiting for a reply for me: I'm sorry about the delay - incredibly so - but will be hopping straight on to replies starting with the longest waiting people in the update requests that requested me specifically. With any luck, I will be able to get those out quickly enough to both catch up and be able to keep caught up.

Okay. Enough with that fun stuff, here's hoping next year will go better than this one!

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton
Profile | Travels | Dev | Training

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

PCR | Schism Tracker | Dream Teams | Tracker
| PM || Email |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 11:44 AM
| Quote |

The Sultan/Paladin of Salads
Background Mods
Total Posts: 548
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 3

Happy to hear everything is going better for you Jade! I'll hope for a good year next for you! Do always let me know if you need a break from travels or such, I'm patient http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

Also... welcome back!

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
Mindir
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:27 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 767
Member No. 991
Joined on 19-May 13.

Characters:
Jonna Shipston, Brenda Shiell, Yngve Tessel

Awards: 5

Welcome back Jade, good to hear things are clearing up for you http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

--------------------
Brenda Shiell's
user posted image
Profil - - Travel
Pokemon

Yngve Tessel's
user posted image
Profil - - Travel
pokemon

Gry's
Profil - - Travel
pokemon

Retired

Tracker - - PCR
| PM |
^
jadedragonette
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 04:12 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 728
Member No. 1874
Joined on 18-December 14.

Characters:
Katheryn Knighton, Edith, Leslie Witcher-Steele

Awards: 6

Okay, for reals this time. Updates will start pouring out in a few hours today. Work and life got weird and demanding, but I've finally (mostly) found a rhythm and have gotten most of my muse back.

I'm 1000% percent sorry to those of you that have been waiting so long for updates, and only have not-great excuses. Hopefully from here on out I can do better.

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

PCR | Schism Tracker | Dream Teams | Tracker
| PM || Email |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Mar 29 2018, 05:19 PM
| Quote |

The Sultan/Paladin of Salads
Background Mods
Total Posts: 548
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 3

Welcome back! Take your time, we're all patient and we're just glad to see you again! Hope everything's going well for you.

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.