Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Eryn Norwood's Travels, Flight
jadedragonette
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 09:17 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 728
Member No. 1874
Joined on 18-December 14.

Characters:
Katheryn Knighton, Edith, Leslie Witcher-Steele

Awards: 6

[0.7 exp~]

The shopkeep eyed both Eryn and Nimbus carefully, seeming to consider their threat's validity for a few long moments before giving in with a sigh. It was clear that he didn't want to say anything, or tell anything - but Eryn clearly had the position of power here, and he knew it. So in the face of their threat, he folded - he pulled something out of his sleeve carefully, slowly, and set it on the counter in front of him just as carefully; something small and metal-looking, and he wanted to make sure that it didn't seem like he was being threatening at any point. A closer look would reveal a thin sheet of metal, about the same size as one of the sides of the box that they had found at the cart.

"That - that's the key, there," he said quietly, any hint of fight gone from his voice and his body language. He'd given too much up, on purpose and accidentally - he clearly understood where he stood in their eyes. "If you hold it to the right side of the box, the top should slide off..." If Eryn did as directed, it might take a tiny bit of fumbling - the first time would be wrong, as the box was upside down (there was no way to tell which side was up) - but once set together properly, there would be a small flash of light. The top would then have a painted-on symbol, one that they should recognize from her time helping them; the symbol that most of the Healing Circle had used to differentiate them from the other Mages. Once unlocked, the key was seamlessly attached to the side - it seemed that there was no way to re-lock the box.

The top would slide, long-ways, off the box, revealing the insides - a surprising amount of stuff, considering the size of the box. There were three small vials of some sort of clear, light blue liquid, two small vials full of a blood-red, thick-looking liquid, and a sixth small vial held something that was pure black. All of it was resting a in a bed of wool, to keep the vials from breaking upon each other - and if they looked close enough, they'd actually find a seventh vial buried underneath, one that they'd recognize as a Super Potion. Considering the symbol now on the top - most likely, it was all medicine of some sort, possibly for people but also clearly at least one part for Pokemon.

The shopkeep would only be quiet as long as it took for Eryn to investigate the box, before he started to talk - he knew that they wouldn't show much patience, especially not after he'd led them in circles. "There...well. There's not a lot of visitors that come in here, honestly - and though there was a chance you would have no idea what I was talking about...well, He kind of stood out, you know?" He paused a moment, eyeing the female-looking Eryn in front of him, considering. "The fact that you are looking for Him - well, that's telling enough, miss. The Balican boy...I don't know if he's still alive, but he came here for supplies." He'd eye Nimbus for a few seconds as he thought, then Cumulus guarding his way out, before giving more information.

"I...I don't know where he went, and I'm not sure who would know - but I do know this." He paused and met their eyes, completely serious and not trying to mislead in any way. "If you want information from him - find him quick. He...he tried to defend the Balicans, back when this all started in the town - he didn't look pretty when they dragged him away to try and save him..." His voice was quiet but completely serious, then he sighed and shook his head. "I know I screwed up, and it was stupid - but please. We...we need the medicine - if you can find it in your heart, please..."

If Eryn decided to walk away and leave him to his fate, taking the medicine with them, he wouldn't fight it - it was completely up to them, now - but if they decided to hand over the box, there might be a reward of some besides the words he'd essentially given freely. Of course, they could always give the box to the next Healing Circle member they saw and get a reward that way...it was entirely up to them. Either way, once they left, they'd still have a few hours before meeting Helena - something around three or so hours - so they'd have to find something else to entertain themselves with...or you know, they could go rest for a bit. It was entirely up to them.

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton
Profile | Travels | Dev | Training

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

PCR | Schism Tracker | Dream Teams | Tracker
| PM || Email |
^
Mirage
 Posted: May 7 2017, 09:30 PM
| Quote |

summer’s heir
Members
Total Posts: 156
Member No. 2133
Joined on 7-November 15.

Characters:
Eryn Norwood

Awards: 1

{ Oh wow I need a timeskip badly. Well, we'll get there someday, I suppose. }

Eryn tucked the knife away when the shopkeeper relented and produced his key. It did not look like any key they'd ever seen, but the box was magic enough; the key didn't have to make sense, either. They took it from him, slowly; Nimbus eyed the man and the box both, distrustful.

The first time they tried the 'key' to the box, it didn't take, and Eryn pressed their lips together before reorienting the entire thing. They stepped away from the flash of light as well, flicking a knife into their palm again and taking stock of the room.

And blinked, when the box opened. The Healing Circle's mark on the top. The key, gone.

Magic, they reminded themself, then stepped back to the counter again to examine the contents, leaving Nimbus to stare down the shopkeep while they did so. Six vials of unknown liquids, possibly cures, possibly poisons. One never knew with the Circle; healing could go both ways, as the Schism had shown them all. There was a seventh vial, tucked away and almost out of sight, that they used one of their throwing knives to tease out.

A Super Potion in a vial. It was an unusual way to package it, perhaps, but the glass was clear. There wasn't mistaking it.

They looked up to the shopkeep, then, a wordless demand for Start explaining in the glare, and did not relent when he started rambling. He looked at Nimbus, at Cumulus - the latter folded his arms across his chest, face unmoving. The former grinned and waved, a little too sharp to be a prey-pokemon's expression of glee.

Eryn turned their eyes back toward the shopkeep, and let him take their full attention. He was serious in this, at least - voice quiet and hands steady. Here was a man who knew he had been beat, and was offering true information.

Or something close enough in this backwater town, anyway.

"Who took him away?" they asked him, and pitched their voice low. Soothing, even, as if they were back on the road and soothing the ponyta. And then, because he had piqued their interest for a third time, "who among you needs this medicine?"

Because the box could not be locked again, they guessed - perhaps sliding the lid back on would detach the key, but magic was fickle, and this was a good enough excuse to have the shopkeep in their debt. They leaned forward, eyes steady. "Because even with everything you have - and have not - told me, I am... inclined, to let you have this box."

Unsaid, but obvious enough, if the shopkeep was paying attention: If you can convince me.

Edited: Things That Need Be Done
  • Eryn needs a year and a half's time skip to actually fit the Schism into their timeline, since I forgot that their pokemons evolved in-Travels... while there are Schism threads where they hadn't. Oops.
  • Healing Circle Tier 4 rapport with people if you wanna fit that in, Traea! Have fun with it http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/3.png
  • If you want to do a mini time skip so you have more freedom with the narrative, after wringing everything - information, rewards, etc - they can out of the shopkeep, Eryn will return to the inn and their room to wait for Helena and get any information they can of the 'Balican boy.' They're getting worried.
  • If there's something I missed please let me know <3

--------------------
Eryn Norwood
Profile & Travels & Track & PCR

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seung & Addie
| PM |
^
Astraea
 Posted: May 29 2017, 04:05 PM
| Quote |

张开双手 变成翅膀
Members
Total Posts: 186
Member No. 2280
Joined on 12-August 16.

Characters:
Adrian Carlisle, Silas Arington, Elena Ayton (Retired)

Awards: None

[ 0.7 EXP! If there's something I missed, or didn't explain clearly, or if you'd simply like more to work with, please let me know. I'll do my best to work in a timeskip as soon as possible. ]

The shopkeeper was patient, although anxiously so. His eyes immediately went towards the vials, neatly wrapped inside, after the initial struggle of getting the box open. The vials were clearly important to him, but he was wary of Eryn and remained still, allowing them to take their time examining the contents. The second that stony gaze went back to him, however, he began to ramble, spilling out as much as he was willing to give them without having the vials in his hand. Eryn's Pokemon clearly unnerved him -- the Pichu looked uncannily predatory.

He explained as much as he was able before stopping, facing Eryn again and waiting for the proverbial ax to fall. But of course, the other had more questions. The Order Rogue's voice was pitched low and soothing, settling instead of painfully chaffing against his frayed nerves, but it's hard to forget how much power they had over him. "The Healers -- it was for his own good. The poor boy..." The shopkeeper's anxiety-colored voice faded as sadness took over his eyes, looking down. He didn't want to give too much away, not when what he needed was still out of reach, but Eryn's persistence was forcing him into spilling almost every detail.

The second question reignited a nervous fire in the shopkeeper's eyes, which narrowed cautiously. This...this was something the other did not need to know, had no business knowing. But -- what if telling them would help his case? It was a huge but, though he couldn't really appear weaker than he already was. He had already been reduced to practically begging before the handler, and he would sacrifice every ounce of his pride if it meant getting those vials. As if sensing his indecision, Eryn had leaned forward, making their next words painfully clear.

"Because even with everything you have - and have not - told me, I am... inclined, to let you have this box."

The hidden message there was clear enough to the shopkeeper who was hanging off the Rogue's words, and his shoulders caved in in defeat. "My daughter, she's very sick. The Healers won't take a closer look at her ailment without being paid, and I don't have to money to pay them regardless. Please, these vials are my last chance. I...I know they'll cure her, please," he begged, his eyes fixing onto Eryn's.

And finally, all the cards were laid out on the table. Would the man's plea be heartfelt enough to convince the Rogue? It would cost them nothing to hand the vials over, and perhaps there would even be a reward for doing so. If Eryn decided the man wasn't worth their time, however, there would be nothing stopping them from simply walking out and seeking someone else out. Even if they didn't know what was in the vials, one of the Healers likely would take it off their hands at a decent price.

--------------------
Adrian James Carlisle | Freelance Rogue
Profile | Travels | Training | Development | PCR
Thread Tracker | Goals | Dream Team
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Silas Arington | Ex-Assassin Guardian
Profile | Travels | Training | Development
user posted image

Elena Ayton | Retired Handler
Profile | Travels | Training | PCR | Dream Team

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM |
^
Mirage
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 10:07 AM
| Quote |

summer’s heir
Members
Member No. 2133
Joined on 7-November 15.

Characters:
Eryn Norwood

And there it was. It was said that there was little to nothing a parent would not do for their children, and this was, Eryn thought, a prime example of it. They knew how they appeared, here; they knew how intimidating Nimbus could be if he tried. It was almost funny, how easily the shopkeep caved; still they paused, for a moment, letting the shopkeep see them considering him, before they leaned back.

"I would have thought," they said softly, "that as a shopkeep you would make enough to pay for your daughter's treatment. Very well. I will leave you the box and its contents in return for everything you know about the Balican boy."

In this small a town, Eryn didn't think the shopkeep didn't know who the boy was. Gossip travelled fast, and even more so when there was a ruckus about. And even if the vials didn't cure the girl, they had leverage. The shopkeep wouldn't see business if people knew he'd attack them and their cargo, if he was seeing much at all.

"But if you think of betraying me-" Eryn smiled often, but this time they did it with teeth. "It will not matter if this medicine will cure your daughter."

It was a small town, and there weren't many places for a man to live with an ill daughter and still run his own business. They wouldn't have any trouble finding his home if they needed to; people didn't want to be associated with someone who had attacked Healers, as this shopkeep had done. Not unless they wanted those who'd allied with them after their hides.

Eryn withdrew, and would listen to all that the shopkeep had to say before taking their leave. Even with this detour, there were only so many hours left until Helena the waitress was due to be back for her shift; and they intended to be there, when she was, even if it was only to observe the tavern and its patrons for any information on where they could find Rhelyera the Blue - or where she kept her amulet.

There were only two places for such a magical object to be and be entirely secure - with someone who was not suspected to have it at all, or in a location that no one had heard of. Rhelyera's description had included the Amethyst Quarter, a residential district in the 'Falls.

No one had heard of Rhelyera the Blue, but perhaps that meant she was in hiding in her Abbey or in her own home. After they had gathered the information they could from the shopkeep and from Helena both, they'd perhaps strike there.

It was... not a pity. An inconvenience, perhaps, that this mission hadn't come from Craft's own hands or people. Trictess Barker's people wouldn't have known the man that had come before them. Eryn had been involved with the Masque for a long time; there was a chance they'd know the so-called 'Balican boy' - if he was currently alive at all.

--------------------
Eryn Norwood

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Seung & Addie
| PM |
^
Astraea
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 01:10 PM
| Quote |

张开双手 变成翅膀
Members
Total Posts: 186
Member No. 2280
Joined on 12-August 16.

Characters:
Adrian Carlisle, Silas Arington, Elena Ayton (Retired)

Awards: None

[ +0.7! Same as the last one, let me know if you need more to work with etc. ]

The Rogue's words may as well have been droplets of mountain water dangling in front of a parched man, for the intense look in the shopkeeper's eyes was nothing if desperate. The first sentence did nothing to alleviate his sense of doom; if anything, he was almost sure that Eryn was about to dismiss him and walk away. But then they didn't, and he felt like he could breathe again. "Oh thank you, thank you so much," the shopkeeper said, gratitude coloring his actions as his hands crept forward. But of course, there was a price to pay.

As much as he hated letting down the boy's trust, he would have to hope that this handler did not have harmful intentions. No matter how strong their friendship was, his familial bond with his daughter would transcend that a million times over. Eryn's threat caused the man to blanch again, and he quickly nodded complacently. "Of course, of course. The boy...he came about half a year to a year ago, completely out of the blue. We get visitors here, of course, for a variety of reasons, but few ever stay. They just need a few services and then they leave," he said with a shrug. And of course, that's how his own business was barely staying adrift.

"Well, it's not uncommon for someone to request art supplies, but it's certainly not something that happens every month. We struck up a conversation, became friends. He wasn't well-liked, or well-known, or both, I don't think. He'd come in almost every other day, sometimes even if he didn't want to buy anything. I didn't mind the company and it's not like business is booming, so we got to talking a lot. And then the whole bloody Balican dispute started," the shopkeep said with a weathered sigh. "He was one of the ones hurt in the first fight, was quite beaten up too. Had to be all noble and help out the Balicans, even though the price was steep." Here, a grimace, as he remembered stark crimson on pallid skin and black and blue and green and purple blossoming from violent punches.

"As it is, I'm no healer. I could clean out his wounds, maybe give him some pain relief -- anything beyond that, I'd be doing more harm than good. I gave him to the Healers to see if they could help, but...I'm not on the best terms with them." If Eryn thought back to how they had been deceived, they could probably figure out the reason behind the Healers' dislike as well. "Regardless, they have him now, and while they're doing a mighty fine job of protecting him from further harm, they won't heal him without payment. I can give you directions if you're intent on finding him, just please don't hurt him more. He's been through enough," the shopkeep said sadly.

"Oh -- I don't know if it'll help you any, but his name is Varus."

--------------------
Adrian James Carlisle | Freelance Rogue
Profile | Travels | Training | Development | PCR
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Silas Arington | Ex-Assassin Guardian
Profile | Travels | Training | Development
user posted image

Elena Ayton | Retired Handler
Profile | Travels | Training | PCR | Dream Team

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM |
^
Rosalie
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:34 PM
| Quote |

It's a box of spiders.
Admin
Total Posts: 2310
Member No. 1
Joined on 19-March 10.

Characters:
Branson Faust, Rohesia Clements

This Travels Arc is now Complete!
(Beta Tester; so this is a timeskip/forced 'complete')
To start a new Travels Arc, note your goals at the top of your next post and begin it as though you were providing a RP Sample: set the scene and start your character's action. Then, post in the update request thread as usual, including your goals for the first request for the new Arc!

(notes for this transition mechanic were sent via staff slack; drop me any questions there!)

--------------------

user posted image-- user posted image --user posted image
Branson - - + - - Rohesia
« Pr & Tr » - - * * * - - « Pr & Tr »

(Sprites by Mackay)
Post Count Rewards
Old Characters: Tobias Middleton & Travels, Gineva Winstret & Travels

| PM || Email |
^
Mirage
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 10:55 PM
| Quote |

summer’s heir
Members
Member No. 2133
Joined on 7-November 15.

Characters:
Eryn Norwood

Arc Requests & Goals

{ Current Mission Items should be cleared and replaced due to the start of the new Arc. Eryn’s team has also been shifted around, so this is mawile egg count 2 (due to Azar’s Flame Body ability)! }

Eryn was still as they listened to the shopkeep’s explanation and description, verging on being unnaturally so. A friendship would explain the reluctance to give names; but the shopkeep had attacked a Healing Circle caravan in desperation, and the shop itself was not overflowing with customers.

And the shopkeep had turned him over to the Healers, whom he had stolen from. Because that was what this was - they no longer had the Healing Circle box in their possession, and Cumulus’s presence and constant Dark Pulse would stop any psychic-searches from linking it to them. The shopkeep that held it now had a history of enmity with the Healers, and a good motive to steal it, enough to justify an ambush and kill.

They tucked the name - Varus; were they supposed to recognize it? - away, and nodded finally to the man. “Thank you for your cooperation,” they said, with a smile that was gracious and bright, and took their leave.

Finding the Healers were easy enough; sending a letter and some gold to pay for Varus’s treatment, even moreso. But Eryn had only settled the scrap of parchment with its cardinal direction and old iron key and contemplated it with a map of Wolfwater Falls when someone knocked on the door.

Glancing at Nimbus on the bed and Cumulus with his back to the wall, still bristling, they stood and walked over to open the door. A fleetingly familiar face stared back at them with raised eyebrows and a dusty cloak, who drew the latter open enough for them to glimpse the silver mask stitched onto the inside.

“Norwood,” he said, once he was settled on the chair, ignoring Nimbus taking a place in their lap almost immediately after they had sat down on the cot and the cold stare that Cumulus was levelling at him, “Trick Craft has a message for you.”

The Great Schism came through the Region like a stormwind, bringing chaos in its wake. Eryn weathered it with knives drawn and back to the wall, and came out of it with a quiet friendship and a home that was a home again, even with the dust on the threshold and empty pantries.

They swept the two-story building clean, setting objects to rights, checking the locks and noting which needed replacing. On the edges of Miramossa as it was, sometimes objects disappeared, whether by a human hand or by a pokemon’s paw. There were old mementos and keepsakes here, and they made sure to note what was present and what was missing before they moved on.

Eryn tucked the lone envelope on the table into their bag, skimming fingertips over the well-penned words and the Seymour wax-crest holding it closed, and did not look outside, where the shifting city met the Routes.

Perhaps, Farvardin scripted, then gave up on language. It showed them images instead: of them in this house, of the sunset, of them walking away. Of false-snow and ice here, and right, the baltoy had been born around these desert sands, and being half-psychic meant that it was only partially affected by the oddness of this town-

“Perhaps,” Eryn replied, and settled into the lone chair at the lone desk in one of the two bedrooms of this house. The other, they had swept clean; but this cot was one they knew, as old and rickety as the wood was, and Azar was here and warm and Danya kept her place beneath the bed.

An old, rickety house on the outside, they thought, and dipped their pen into ink.

user posted image

Transcript

Autumn, Post-Schism
Evening, a few hours before dusk
Miramossa

A man in dusty leathers and a worn but well-cared-for cloak made his way through the winding streets of the Shifting City, hands in his pockets and a togetic hovering over his shoulder, humming as she went. He reached up every once in awhile to smooth his fingers over her feathers and kept his eyes forward, seemingly not seeing anything to his right or left: neither the fantastical nature of the town-skin itself, nor the sharp eyes that blinked out from the alleyways in response to his passage. Once in awhile, his fingers brushed the amulet in his pocket, and he did not look at the togetic.

Eventually he and his flying-type companion came upon the center of the town, and both stopped at the edge of a market square, boots crunching into snow. The man seemed to hesitate, then, before he took to the street that led outwards, toward the edge of the city proper. The large building that could be called a castle fell away behind him as he walked, and it was only a few candle-mark’s worth of time before the sun fell to the west that he reached his destination at a small, unremarkable run-down house.

He did not enter the building, but instead lingered outside it, standing in the shadow that it cast. A cool wind curled from the north, causing the togetic to shiver and fluff itself up, becoming larger in size. But they did not wait long, and feeling more than seeing the figure approaching, he completed a half-turn to face the newcomer properly.

“You summoned?” Eryn asked, though it was not a question but a confirmation. They kept their shoulders loose, their stance wide and lines unhurried; they knew this man, and he knew them, for whatever that was worth.

Not a lot, perhaps, and not completely; but it was what it was.

Anna finally settled down on their shoulder when they asked, turning over a small stone between her paws and staring in blatant interest at both the man with glasses and the two pokemon following him. Eryn let her, and kept their hands in their pockets, keeping half their attention on the dark following Trick Craft in watch of anyone else that accompanied him, pokemon or human.

--------------------
Eryn Norwood

Seung & Addie
| PM |
^
W
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 02:40 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 198
Member No. 2309
Joined on 28-December 16.

Characters:
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan, ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

Awards: 2

{ .7 exp! I hope you don’t mind this exciting little adventure I’ve planned for you~ }
Trick Craft didn’t bother to answer Eryn right away – in fact, the man glanced casually at them and then down to his own twin Pokemon who followed obediently at his heels before he turned a corner. Before Eryn could follow, though, he reappeared and flattened his hand down the front of his jacket as if finally, business could start. He would keep his words short and curt, although he wouldn’t give full details. He slipped his hands into his pockets and glanced over at Eryn before he finally spoke. “I’m sending you out of Miramossa for a job. You’ll be working down in Cypwater Point. The Trick there will fill you in on the details of the mission, because I have none of them. He requested someone of your… caliber and, as long as you pull through, I’d be happy to continue to recommend.”

He glanced up and down Eryn for a moment, more in a disbelieve statement than anything, and allowed his face to remain neutral as he spoke the next part. “I’m providing you transportation. There will be two Rapidash and a cart to take you to Cypwater. It'll be waiting for you just outside the southern exit. My man, Jin, will be there to trade you off. Just know that the Trick wants you there before the morning activities, so I suggest you don’t linger here too much.”

With that said, he’d answer any questions Eryn had (although they would be vague and non-descriptive, proving to the point that he truly didn’t know anything besides what he already informed them of), and once that was that, wandered off. His twin Pokemon followed dutifully after giving one last look towards Eryn and their Pokemon.

Of course, the night was just starting for Eryn. Since they didn’t necessarily have to be in Cypwater Point until morning, there were plenty of options they could follow. The first option would to be to head towards a local inn slash bar – the Ghostly Gastly – and see if they could pick a few extra coins up before the trip. Should Eryn decide to do this route, they’d find a rather unimposing looking man at the bar who’d pay five coins for the capture of a local Shuppet. Although… who knew how long this job would take.

The more favorable option for Eryn, though, would to simply head straight towards the southern exit of town and find Jin, who, as Trick Craft promised, was waiting with a duo of Rapidash and a wooden cart. It seemed a bit of a weathered vehicle, but it would definitely be usable. Before the reigns were handed over to Eryn, Jin would inform them of the small note the Trick wanted to pass along. It was signed ‘Murray’ and would, of course, be the only delivery that Eryn would need to keep safe. Otherwise, how would the Cypwater Trick know that Eryn was on loan?

Of course, there were, as expected, Pokemon that Eryn could try to capture, if it tickled their fancy, as they walked to the southern exit:

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/52meowth.png
- cleaning the paws on a rather dusty looking stall

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/x_and_y/Fletchling.png
- hopping around looking for food

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/48venonat.png
- looking a little lost and confused but not disturbing anything

--------------------
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan
profile | travels | dev | training

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter
profile | travels | dev | training

pcr | goals | team | tracker
| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Miramossa | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (3) 1 2 3  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.