Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Castiel and Lev's Travels, Strander and Seasle
Panic
 Posted: Dec 24 2012, 08:39 PM
| Quote |

The Dance Commander.
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 436
Member No. 429
Joined on 10-July 12.

Characters:
Guy Durandal

Awards: None

Ice hung heavily from every piece of vegetation as the morning sun weakly beamed down on Castiel and Lev. The chill of winter was piercing and the feeling of yet another incoming snow storm was unnerving to anyone not native to the Pass. The area was mostly empty aside from the skittering sounds of Pokemon in the distant horizon and the sound of wind ripping through the northern peaks to chill the two boys.

(OOC- Weak start basically requested by Carni. I guess you two have plans! I look forward to playing mod for the two of you and will anytime you would like me to do so.)

--------------------
Guy Durandal

Journey | Profile

lairon leafeon alakazam
grotle elekid charizard
| PM || Email || Site |
^
Strander
 Posted: Jan 2 2013, 10:22 PM
| Quote |

cloaks and daggers, my dear
Members
Total Posts: 124
Member No. 734
Joined on 15-December 12.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 2

[Egg Post: 1]

The winds lanced like knives through the thick woolen robes that Castiel wore, and the boy shivered quietly as he drew his short cloak closer around him. His eyes were still wide and staring, fixed on the other one who stood not too far away from him as though he absolute could not believe that this one was going to show up here for whatever reasons at all. And this was mostly true. Castiel had not intended for Lev to find him...and perhaps had planned to leave before he was found out to be leaving in the first place, because one of the many small things that really tied him to Harper's Pass was none other than this boy.

...Which in itself was strange, because in Castiel's mind they were only almost-friends and nothing beyond that. Strangers who helped one another when requested. It wasn't as though they really actively sought each other out for the sake of good company.

Not that such knowledge excused the odd sensation of relief slowly spreading through him to replace the surprise. Unbidden, the corners of Castiel's mouth lifted in a tiny smile that livened up the usually still face. It would not have been obvious to someone who hadn't been looking, but it was definitely there. Quickly his direction change, and he was heading towards Lev. If the idea of leaving Harper's Pass as soon as time allowed had taken a flight from his mind for the present, then that was no fault of his.

"It is a cold day for you to be out," Castiel said quietly when he was close enough, and immediately his eyes were wide open and searching his not-friend's frame for injuries. Because really, was this not the usual thing Lev showed up for? Something must have happened for him to go seek him out. "Are you hurt?"

Dark eyes flickered upward, to Lev's face. This was where they became drilling, both quizzical and a touch of the old wariness that never faded away whenever Castiel spoke to another. The question that came next was also not so much concern as it was acute curiosity and perhaps some form of suspicion. Not that he wasn't entitled to it. He was about to leave, and suddenly Lev showed up with that grin on his face?

"Why are you here?"

--------------------
Carmen Caldwell
nothing in this world is indispensable.
not even a child to its parents,
and certainly not you to me.

--
user posted image user posted image
Profile || Travels

Trick Aaron Murray of Cypwater Point
| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 04:58 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 859
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:
Lev Rabuta, Lilith Fauve, Rook

Awards: 3

[Egg Post 1]

Lev's could feel the numbness creeping from his fingers into his hand. He thought his bones might have been replaced with icicles and he knew that it would soon start to snow, despite the sunlight that glittered off of the ice around him. The morning was undeniably beautiful in the way of winter mornings, but Lev's gaze never once wavered from the young man known as Castiel. He watched a small smile form on the healer's face like he had watched the stars the night before. To Lev, there was little difference between a star and the boy he had chosen to follow.

A shiver slipped through him as he realized what he had decided to do. I can't go, he thought, forcing his body back into the relaxed lines it had been in as Castiel moved closer, He's got a look at me. He's - saying something -

"Yeah, cold don't bother me," he drawled, and finished the words off with a smile. He knew immediately that the smile wasn't the perfect smirk he had wanted it to be; it was lopsided, wide, easy, real. The odd heat haze that was inside him burned brighter and above it, he wondered faintly what he was going to do next.

"I'm perfect, Castiel," he said, absurdly pleased to have worked the boy's name into his sentence. He wanted to say You know me, my name's Lev, we're - we're - you know me but the words wouldn't stay still in his mind.

The undertone in Castiel's voice made something wake up in his mind. He smiled a little softer and shifted to try to block the wind for the other boy. His index finger rubbed against his thumb as he spoke.

"Heard some things 'bout you. Or not 'bout you, more of what you're doin'. Church boy's gonna go traveling, all the way to Seaway City. All by himself," Lev said, his tone almost pensive, "And I thought 'Castiel won't hurt a man for love or money'. I got no problem with that, though, except that sometimes I end up bleedin' and I don't wanna die. You'd keep a man from dying for nothin', Cas."

As he was speaking, Lev moved closer and closer until he could rest an arm around Castiel's shoulders.

"Wouldn't be very clever to let you go without me. And you know me, I'm clever."

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
Meesh
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 07:33 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 770
Member No. 772
Joined on 2-January 13.

Characters:
Silva Adalinda

(+0.7 exp each)

The wind almost seemed to pick up in intensity at this point, now bringing the beginnings of a light snowfall with it. The sound of the wind and the lad's talking easily drowned out the noise of the crunching of pokemon paws in snow.

Sneasel glanced at his friend in worry. The Skitty struggling beside him was now quickly lagging behind, breathing coming in short, ragged, gasps. Non-ice types weren't meant to be out in weather like this, and now he could see why- Skitty was quickly deteriorating. "Snea Snea" he told his friend in worry, trying his best to sound encouraging. Skitty forced out a grin in response, whatever reply she was about to make turning into a coughing fit. Sneasel needed to find her shelter and healing, and quickly.

Two humans in their direct path made Sneasel freeze, he couldn't let the humans see them and risk them attacking Skitty. It was too late though, he was already directly in their line of sight. He had to protect Skitty though. Pushing Skitty behind a nearby rock and avidly warning her to hide, Sneasel let out a large warning growl and flashed his claws at the two human males, hoping he could scare them off.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/215sneasel.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
~Growling in warning, trying to protect his friend. Is trying to scare the two lads into running away, but isn't attacking yet. Will attack if someone tries to approach Skitty, however.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/300skitty.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif lvl 5
~Sick, unable to battle. Trying to hide behind a rock, and be indiscreet, but is having a hard time with it due to thw coughing fits she keeps having.

--------------------

Silva Adalinda

Drekar Shiroma
| PM || Email |
^
Strander
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 09:35 PM
| Quote |

Members
Member No. 734

Characters:
N/A

[Egg Post | 2 + 3 from Holidays Promos + 3 from leveling up = 8]

Physical observation and common sense told Castiel that Lev was fine. Or at least not so bad off that he should be worried about finding a healer for him - far from that, even. The other boy didn't look to be in any sort of pain or anything like that, but simply a little...disorientated? Hard to say. And it would have done well to leave it at that and perhaps say a little goodbye. Then off Castiel would go, to Seaway as he really should be going, and they would meet again. Maybe. There was always the appeal of visiting not just Seaway.

But screw common sense and physical observation; Castiel felt more than saw that something might be a little off-kilter in his companion, and as always he was more than willing to give gut instincts a chance - especially when it came to this one. Stepping closer so that they were within range to reach out and touch each other's shoulder (something which Castiel rarely displayed with other people, it should be noted,) the "church boy" turned his head a little to one side while at the same time narrowing his eyes at Lev.

"...I will take your word about the cold," he decided, but all the same reached up as though to brush the tip of his fingers against Lev's forehead. An automatic action, really, because what if there was a fever? However light, something like that could be a fatal sentence in Harper's Pass...especially in this season. "But really, Lev. You should have been somewhere warmer right now; I...cannot say I entirely like what you said about sleeping in other people's basements without them knowing, but-"

Castiel cut himself off and removed his hand, stepping back. Fussing, he told himself, briefly closing his eyes. He was fussing. And it was a hardly necessary activity. It wasn't as though Lev needed schooling on how to survive in the Pass. If anything that would be Castiel himself, who had never once been on his own.

Hiding his hands in the wide sleeves of his robes, the young man opened his eyes and looked up - only to blink as he realized Lev had shifted to...block the winds for him. Was it? That was what it seemed like, although Castiel wondered why he would feel the urge to do that.

What came next surprised him even more. Castiel flinched instinctively as he felt Lev's arms around his shoulders, but he did not move away nor did he shrug it off. "I- Thank you," he said instead, eyebrows lifting ever so slightly. "I would have insisted that you need not worry about me, but..." He trailed off. Looked up. Saw snow. Time to move on, then. "...I intend to leave the city as soon as possible to avoid the worst of the storm. Perhaps we should head out now."

Just as he said this, his ears registered the snarl. Startled, Castiel turned to meet the source, his hand landing on the pokeball clipped to his belt beneath his cloak and brushing against the button. In a flash of white a shinx appeared at his feet, meandering out into the cold to give the world a curious look. She glanced at Lev once, quickly lost interest, and her instincts told her to hone in on the creature that was the most problem right now. Immediately her fur crackled with electricity as the shinx perceived a possible threat in the ice-type not so far away.

Castiel, for his part, blinked at the electric-type - he could have sworn he saw her before; maybe one of his mentor's minions. Then he turned to scrutinize the sneasel and this was where his gaze turned wary. He knew well the ice-type's reputation of viciousness, but he'd never seen it in action. And the skitty hiding behind the rock...Was that coughing that he heard?

It should be noted that Castiel could not resist responding to something that played with the heart-strings.

"Wait," he said quietly, pushing away from Lev so he could kneel down next to the shinx. Her fur crackled with her element, but she at least had the grace to dampen it out when he reached out to tap her head, producing a growl of acknowledgement. But her eyes were on the sneasel. By all appearances she hadn't even noticed the skitty. The fur pattern told Castiel all he needed about the gender for his starter. "...Ziio, wait."

A hiss. But the shinx eased up on her pounce-ready posture. Castiel took that as an agreement to listen (to both name and command) and took from his rucksack a sitrus berry, which he set down next to Ziio. "Take this to them," he told her. "A peace offering."

He could have sworn "Ziio" looked at him like he was a nutter, but after a moment of hesitation she took the berry up in her sharp fangs and slowly meandered toward the ice type, where she set it at a safe distance from him before backing away.

Castiel, meanwhile, glanced up at Lev. First to judge his reaction and second to ask the most important question of all. "...I suppose that you do have a pokemon on you?" He had never seen Lev accompanied by a permanent pokemon, and given as he had accepted the fact that this one would be traveling with him (how easily he had given in), that was actually kind of important.

--------------------
Carmen Caldwell

--
Profile || Travels

| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 11:47 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:

[Egg Post 4]

He couldn't help the benevolent smile that slipped onto his face as he looked up at Castiel. The other boy's eyebrows were drawn just slightly together and his gaze kept flickering over Lev, but he didn't move at all. Lev was happy to move for him - he was reaching out to tuck the collar of Castiel's robe in before he thought. When he did think, he did so quickly. It went something like: Wait, that's Cas, Cas is not safe, not yet, maybe never, he hasn't even said he'd go with me, (Don't Move, Will Die) I can't not move, do something else!

In the end, Lev just ran his hand through his hair. It left a fleeting impression of warmth on his fingers. He was careful not to let his other arm slip from Castiel's shoulder, since the boy himself hadn't pushed it off. That brush off was what Lev had expected and prepared himself to meet with a smile. He was a street kid, after all. Castiel was an orphan, but he had prospects. His duty didn't require him to let Lev touch him. Lev was grateful he was staying still, though, because he was softer than stone and he didn't steal the heat out of Lev like everything else that could be touched in winter at Harper's Pass.

His lips trembled just slightly as the other boy agreed to travel with him and treated it as no more than a given. He was going away from the only home he had known, setting all his hopes on a wild gamble and a orphan boy from church. It was thrilling and at he realized that his smile firmed and grew wider.

Then something snarled and Lev had a hand in his pocket in an instant. His fingers felt nothing more than cloth worn soft and the smooth shell of a pokeball. Forgot my knife - think I'm clever, do I?

But the pokeball reminded him that he had something to fight the wild pokemon with, if it became necessary. A flash of white light made him blink once or twice, but the small, blue and black pokemon that appeared let him relax. Castiel was taking care of it - all he had to do was make sure that they would remain unharmed and with his arm around the handler, he had no doubt in his ability to keep them that way.

The pokeball reminded him of the pokecard he had stolen. The cord was around his neck and the pokecard hidden beneath his clothing. He had spent some time with it and it only took him a few seconds to pull it out and use it on Castiel's pokemon. Lev skimmed the entry; he couldn't read, truly. But the pokecard had a label for female and male, and he had a good memory. If he had ever seen the pokemon's name written down before, he could say it. Castiel's got a female Shinx, the knifing pokemon is a male Sneasel and pinky hding behind the rock is...female.

Lev let the pokecard fall out of his hands and admired the sparks playing over the Shinx's fur. He was almost certain that there was going to be a pokemon battle, but then Castiel ducked under Lev's arm to crouch by the creature. Lev was too distracted by the sense of loss to notice what he was saying to the pokemon. He did note that the Shinx had loss her glittering glow and was wandering over to the Sneasel, leaving something coloured dull yellow before backing away. Lev couldn't imagine what Castiel was doing and he really didn't care - Castiel was a kind, intelligent person and so long as no one was trying to hurt him, Lev would follow his lead.

He just grinned at the question about his pokemon. It was nice to have Castiel's dark eyes back on him and he didn't know what pokemon he had anymore than the other boy did. He pulled out the pokeball and opened it with a flourish.

A tiny, leaf green and yellow, bug like creature blinked up at him, making a soft sound. Lev reached down and picked the pokemon up as soon as he saw that the bug creature was small enough.

"Hey, pal, gonna see what you are, got it? Second's all," he said, as he used his pokecard again, "Hey Rosie."

Lev couldn't read what the pokecard told him, so he gave it to Castiel as he pushed the newly named Rosie up onto his shoulder. She looked happy enough to be somewhere steadier than Lev's hands and glanced down worriedly at the egg he had tucked into the crook of his elbow.

"I ain't that good at readin'. Tell me what she is?" he asked beseechingly, shoving very lightly at Castiel's shoulder. Pale as you can get - bet he bruises like peaches, he thought, Gotta be gentle. Want to know what Rosie is...

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
-AC-
 Posted: Jan 10 2013, 02:40 AM
| Quote |

Experienced Handler
Members
Total Posts: 82
Member No. 552
Joined on 5-September 12.

Characters:
Jena Hearthsinger, Niamh Cairon, Dean Aldrich

((.7 exp for both of you http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/3.png))

Sneasle growls more menacingly when Castiel noticed him, the sound turning into a full on snarl as he notices his eyes flicker to the Skitty. He hunched over and scraped at the ground with his claws, making it look like he was about to attack the two humans. He paused as the Shinx was released, but he took a step forward, trying to keep the attention on him. " Sneasle! Sneasle Snee!" He called to the Shinx as she crept closer.

He was taken aback as she dropped her burden on the ground and backed away. What was that? Oh, a Berry! A Sitrus Berry. He darted forward, snatching the berry up and retreating, not turning his back on the intruders. As he reached the Skitty, he gave them a final wary glance before offering the berry to the Skitty.

Skitty coughed again, inching towards the berry, barely able to stay on her feet.
"Skitt... Skitt..." She murmurs to the Sneasle. The cat Pokemon takes a bite of the berry that he holds. Even that small bite seems to strengthen her. She is able to eat it quicker as the berry takes effect, and while not completely better, she is able to stand on her feet again. Coughs still wrack her small body, though not as frequently as they had before.

Sneasle watched her, clasping his claws together. A slow smile forms on the sneasle's face as she seems to be growing stronger by the second. He flinches when she coughs again though, turning back to the boys. He seems to determine that Lev will be no threat and turned worried eyes on Castiel.
" Sneasle, Snea Sneasle Sneasle." He said, trying to mime what he wanted. He pointed to Skitty, then to the pokeball that the Shinx came from, then to Skitty again. He pointed to both himself and Skitty and then pointed at Castiel. He then repeated his gestures for good measure then held his claws out entreatingly.

Sneasle obviously wants something from the boys. Its up to them if they try to figure it out, or move on and leave the pair behind.

--------------------

Jena Hearthsinger
Jena's Profile | Jena's Journey
-----
Niamh Cairon
Niamh's Profile | Niamh's Journey
-----
Dean Aldrich
Dean's Profile | Dean's Journey
-----
PCR
| PM |
^
Strander
 Posted: Feb 23 2013, 11:13 PM
| Quote |

Members
Member No. 734

Characters:
N/A

[Egg Post: 9]

Castiel held no illusions about anything (and by that he really just meant most things.) He knew Lev well enough, knew the street kids and the thugs and the people who didn't have a stable roof over their heads and how they think well enough, to know that the pokemon - sewaddle, poor thing might be cold and uncomfortable in this storm but just for a moment, Castiel refrained from telling Lev that he should perhaps return her - who was currently with his not-friend might not have been acquired by legal means. This made the boy bite his lower lip for a moment, because...Well, theft. Theft had to be repaid thrice over in Arcean laws.

But that was just it. He was not sure about how the other boy had acquired his companion, so maybe Lev decided to use his saved-up money to buy it from somewhere. Condemning an innocent was a sin on the moral; Castiel wouldn't do that. Besides, it was not an appropriate time to question the origins of anything. Dark eyes darted between Lev and the pokemons over there, and Castiel had to think, very quickly.

Luckily for him - them - the skitty was eating, and Sneasel's attention weren't on the two humans, and so Castiel was allowed a few minutes to do what he had been requested to. He gently tugged the Pokecard out of Lev's hands, turned it in his own long-fingered ones, and squinted at the screen.

"You did not have to shove me to get my attention," he told Lev absently before reading aloud the information. "Sewaddle, the Sewing Pokémon. Sewaddle hides from its enemies by covering its head with a hood made from a leaf, and is known to eat its leafy clothing when food is scarce." He squinted harder at the words. "Yours is...yes, you know that she is female. And her moves..."

He rattled off the moves that he saw, voice never raising above the polite indoors level that he always used. When he was done, he closed the Pokecard and gave it back to Lev, just in time to catch, out of the corner of his eye, the wild ones having their attention back on them. Castiel tuned Lev out for a moment to pay mind to the sneasel and his companion. They might have...gained favor from the two, but they were still wild and it was better to be cautious, was it not?

Carefully, the boy watched the ice-type's movements. His hand went to rest on Ziio's pokeball when Sneasel pointed, and although confusion at first clouded his mind and made his eyebrows furrow, Castiel thought he was starting to get a little bit of what was going on. All right. So. Pokeball - Ziio's pokeball, or just a pokeball in general? But then Sneasel was gesturing at both himself and the skitty, who really looked like she needed to see a healer. Then the entreating gesture...

The church boy blinked. "I am not sure..." he admitted, turning to Lev uncertainly. All the same, he reached into his rucksack and pulled out two empty pokeballs. "But that doesn't mean the skitty does not need medical treatment. I will see if I can capture them, and...we can head to the nearest healer. We owe the skitty that much." Castiel's eyes narrowed a little as he thought of the teaching, of the Church's rules against magic, then shook his head to clear it. Healing was healing was healing. He had never stuck particularly close to Church morals, particularly not the old-fashioned ones. He didn't like healers any more than the average Harperian did, but he saw necessity in them. And better his own discomfort than a dead pokemon.

The two empty pokeballs were held one in each hand as Castiel stepped forward, holding them out before him cautiously. He was not armored. He was not armed. Those sharp claws of the sneasel could tear his lungs out, and the ice-type was too quick for him to dodge. Ziio crackled with electricity again but held her place, because she knew with the instinct of a wild pokemon that the presence of a threat might cause the wild ones to attack anyway.

Instead she glanced at Lev, a silent question - and curiosity - in her eyes. 'And what are you good for, Mister?'

--------------------
Carmen Caldwell

--
Profile || Travels

| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Feb 24 2013, 06:07 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:

[Egg Post 5. Also, Carni/Strander has authorized me to mod her character for a moment here.]

He made a quiet humming noise at Castiel's words, like he agreed with them. The thing was, Lev knew all too much about illusions and he couldn't imagine a gentle, schooled boy raised in a church paying him any real attention without him basically demanding it. Most of the people on the street didn't do that and they liked him. He didn't think Castiel thought he was a threat, but he figured that was about as much as he was going to get in regards to 'fondness' from the other boy. He made a point of remembering both the words Castiel was reading to him and the sight of his fingers around Lev's pokecard. He suspected it was just the task that made Castiel so comfortable being close to him and he intended to enjoy it while it lasted. Somewhere, he wondered if he was acting right.

Then he turned to the wild pokemon and Lev rested his hand on Rosie, muttering "How 'bout that," to her and the image he was trying to hold onto faded away.

Lev wasn't sure what to make of the two pokemon in front of them. He could tell the pink one was sick and the Sneasel was trying to help, but that was about it. He pushed down all the thoughts about how the pink one looked, shivering in the snow, so small and looking so harmless. Pokemon aren't harmless. Know that. Thinkin' differently'll get me dead. And there's a lotta cute pink pokemon in the world. Doesn't much matter if this one dies. Need to keep my mind on the Sneasel - those claws look 'bout as sharp as Geran's knife.

The gestures the pokemon made helped him in that regard. It was second nature for Lev's eyes to follow quick movements and he kept a wary eye on the creature even as he looked to Castiel. His explanation made sense, Lev supposed, though he didn't think it was very practical. He told himself that this was what he got for wanting to travel with a healer and shrugged.

"It's sickness, so you're the boss," Lev agreed easily.

Then Castiel moved forward and Lev realized he meant to approach the Sneasel - the dangerous, wild pokemon - and he moved as quickly as he thought. His jacket was left on the ground with Rosie and the egg on top of it within seconds and he had Castiel pinned in something that was half an embrace, half a restraining hold. It was child's play to take the pokeballs out of his hand; his grip was loose with shock. He pushed the other boy back behind him almost as easily as he had taken the pokeballs.

"If one of us got to go near the dangerous pokemon, it's gonna be me, got it? 'Cause I'm not gonna be able to patch you up if you get hurt," Lev explained as he moved closer to the pokemon, careful to keep his movements slow. He didn't want to hurt Castiel, but he was a little annoyed that the boy had ignored the agreement that had made just a few moments before. He understood - it was still a new arrangement. He just didn't like it. Lev had a clear view of what Castiel did and that was healing, reading, dealing with money, and other such things. Anything that involved physical skill or danger was Lev's job.

He knelt and rolled the pokeballs over the last few inches of snow to the Sneasel and pinky. Never get too close to somethin' wild, he thought as fear filled him. He was close enough to see the thick eyelashes of the Sneasel, close enough to maybe be killed by the creature, but he didn't feel regretful at all.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
Chase
 Posted: Feb 26 2013, 08:13 PM
| Quote |

I know nothing
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 750
Member No. 815
Joined on 20-January 13.

Characters:
Johann Schnee | Chase Redwood (Retired) | Oliver Spearow (Retired)

[0.6 - exp for the both of you]

In the short time since their meeting, the Sneasel already developed a semblance of semi-trust in the dark-haired boy. Castiel’s quick thinking with the citrus berry showed kindness in the ice-type's eyes, though the same trust could not be said for the blonde one. The Sneasel tensed up almost immediately when Lev unexpectedly forced Castiel to release his pokeballs. His pink eyes darted from the pair of boys to their two pokemon and back at the humans. He wasn't quite sure what was happening between the two, and it surely wasn't his business. His only thoughts focused on his frail friend, but just as Castiel dropped the pokeballs in shock, the sneasel stepped back and bared his claws for the same reason. It was an instinctual reaction, but if force was the norm for this human, it was something to be wary of. For the mean time, the young sneasel tried to quell his instinct. Fighting them was not the best idea, considering the current numbers and the condition of his comrade. He looked back at the Skitty whose skin was no longer a luscious pink, but rather a pale salmon. Her coughing soon turned to wheezing indicating that illness seemed to be getting worse by the second, leaving the Sneasel with barely any options left.

As Lev moved closer, he backed up a few steps in order to prepare for whatever came their way. His eyes brightened as soon as the two pokeballs rolled in the snow towards them, stopping a few inches from the dark-type's feet. Happiness replaced any sense of danger left lingering in his mind. It seemed that they understood his plea and this was just the break they needed.

“Sneasel,” it cried in joy as he rushed to the side of the normal-type. “Sneee, Snee,” it said supportively as the sharp claw pokemon slung its arms around her and assisted her towards the closest orb on the ground.

“Ski..,” it meowed weakly after only a few steps, followed by a harsh coughing fit. Although the distance measured only a couple of feet, the skitty lacked the energy to move the last couple of inches. The sneasel stopped and reached its arm around its belly, lifting it up into the air and walking her the rest of the way. The worried sneasel gently placed her on the ground, close enough so that the button of the ball touched her frozen pale fur. After a momentary flash of red light, the sick kitten disappeared from sight followed by an instantaneous click.

And thus, Castiel captured the Skitty.

The Sneasel picked up the occupied orb and ran towards Castiel, completely ignoring the pokeball meant for him, as well as the boy who rolled it. “Snee, snee,” it shouted as it stood on its tiptoes, pushing the ball into Castiel’s hands until the dark-haired boy grasped it. Pointing his claws to the west and waving it rather furiously in that direction, he seemed to be in a hurry to get her healed and may have an idea on where to do that. He looked to the other boy who, despite throwing the coveted pokeball, had yet to earn his trust and cried again.

“Sneasel,” he pointed again, this time at the air where a faint trail of smoke could be seen against the graying sky. If the boys squinted, they could see a brown speck where the smoke originated from. It wasn't too close by the looks of it, probably a quarter of a mile walk, but there was definitely a cottage there. That was probably where the pair of wild pokemon headed before the two parties crossed paths. Sneasel gave them one last glance and started running ahead of them, waiting for them to follow. Time was running out for his friend and he tried everything in his power to get them to start moving. It was at this time that the wind picked up again, tossing a few more flakes into the air. The temperature dropped a little bit more, showing signs of a snowstorm coming.

Would they follow the young sneasel into this mysterious cottage or should they try to go off on their own to to attempt to find a healer?

----

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/300skitty.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif
Castiel caught a Skitty! (Let me know what you'd like to name it)
[-1 Sitrus berry from Castiel]
[-1 pokeball from Castiel]

The other pokeball can still be picked up from the ground.

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image
| PM || Email |
^
Strander
 Posted: Mar 17 2013, 09:37 PM
| Quote |

Members
Member No. 734

Characters:
N/A

[Egg Post: 10]

When it came to...certain people, Lev especially, Castiel had kind of sort of gotten used to the fact that folks like his companion were a bit touchy-feely. It was not by any means a strange thing. In all honesty Castiel had seen odder people with odder customs displaying their affection in open public, and had he himself been subjected to certain instances. He wasn't uncomfortable with Lev at all, furthermore (perhaps even surprisingly comfortable with him) but even he had to admit, his company's action caught him completely off-guard.

Castiel froze like a deerling in strong torchlight as he felt the arms went around him and pulled him back, charcoal eyes going round and mouth half-opened as he glanced at Lev over his shoulder in shock. He hardly felt the pokeballs leaving his grasp, but did register Lev shoving him back - behind him.

To Lev's words he said nothing. His mouth worked a few times before closing completely. Castiel's usually pale face gained a speck of pink to it and he ducked his head, letting the strands of black hair hanging in front of his forehead conceal some of his face. It lasted only for a brief moment, but one could almost feel Castiel getting flustered. Then it registered that Lev was moving away from him - towards the wild ones - and the dark-haired boy's mind came back on track.

At his feet Ziio padded forward with Lev, her eyes narrowed slightly as she carefully watched the movement of the pair before them but at the same time hung back. She was wise; she knew what could count as provocation and what wouldn't, and didn't want to alarm the creatures into attacking. So instead she waited, within range of help but never straying too close.

Castiel watched with her, wincing inwardly as his eyes flickered over the skitty, assessing her condition. The longer he watched the little one the more he worried about what kind of sickness she had fallen into. He did not worry about the sneasel as much since there was nothing obviously wrong with it, but still. What if the skitty's condition was contagious? Many health problems that caused coughing were, so he considered it best to get all of them to a healer if possible.

(Because seriously, even Gullible Cas was not fooled by Lev's...somewhat off-kilter behavior. Castiel had no idea his not-friend even drank, but there was something not-right with him that might need to be seen to.)

As the sneasel came towards him, Ziio barked and jumped into his path, her fangs suddenly bared in a vicious snarl - she wanted him to back away, and quickly. But Castiel bent down and hastily nudged her to the side so that she wouldn't try and tear the ice-type apart before bowing his head so that he could look directly at the wild sneasel and the offered now-occupied pokeball. He gave Lev a brief, almost humored glance as he felt the ice-type pushing it into his hands before taking it for himself, pale long fingers closing around the sphere that was no longer cold.

"I will take care of her," he told the wild sneasel, his tone a promise. Straightening, Castiel clipped it onto his belt before looking first at Lev and then at the sneasel, noting the way it had glanced at his companion. This time he was definitely humored, even though it did not quite show on his face.

A moment was spent to analyze the sneasel's movement, then to follow the gesturing towards that place in the distance where smoke could be seen. Castiel blinked; he did not recognize the place. But Sneasel's gestures were urgent and...well, pokemons usually knew better who to trust and who to not trust than humans did. Besides, he could not remember if there was any healer in their immediate vicinity.

Castiel looked to Lev, noting how between her concern being pushed aside and the ice-type's "talking", Ziio had come to prowl near Lev's ankles, bright eyes fixated on the wild pokemon distrustfully. "I believe we should trust the sneasel on this," he said after a momentary pause, gesturing to the cottage. "If you could...take the pokeball on the floor for me, thank you. We should be on our way."

He looked at Lev for another moment, wondering if he walked, the other boy would follow (and wishing that he would.) Then he was gone, turning away and heading that way, pulling his clothes closer around his shoulders, shivering. His lips felt chapped. His hands were like ice. It wasn't as horrible as the sun, but honestly? If that cottage was at all hospitable, Castiel might think about convincing Lev that they should stay there till the storm passed. Right now it felt too late to clear out before the blizzard would be on them.

--------------------
Carmen Caldwell

--
Profile || Travels

| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Mar 23 2013, 06:37 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:

[Egg Post 6]

Lev blinked again and again as he watched the Sneasel sling an arm around his pink friend and pull her forward. It wasn't because he found the scene touching - though there was a part of him that warmed to the red feathered pokemon as he stared - but because the snowflakes that had landed on his hair were melting and water dripped into his eyes. Normally, he would have just roughly wiped his eyes on his shirt when no one was looking (he would not ever let people think he cried a lot), but he didn't want to take his eyes off the glittering claws of the Sneasel.

His fingers kept twitching, and when the red light of the ink pokemon's capture flashed over the snow, they clenched into a fist. He didn't relax as the Sneasel stepped past him, moving towards Castiel.

Ziio's sharp bark and movement stopped him from stepping in front of Castiel again. The fierce little pokemon looked as though she wanted to tear the Sneasel to pieces. Lev wanted to touch her suddenly, feel the bristling blue-black fur and the tense, wiry muscles he knew he would find beneath her fur. He didn't move, but he couldn't keep a smirk from crossing his face. It faded away as Castiel let the Sneasel press the pokeball into his hands; the only way Lev kept himself from leaping forward and separating the two was repeating, Can't hurt Cas with claws 'round the pokeball, can't hurt Cas with claws 'round pokeball.

Lev listened to Castiel's soft voice promise to look after the pink pokemon with his blood pounding in his head. He wanted to close his eyes and he knew he couldn't. When Castiel gave him a look that seemed to suggest that the Sneasel was somehow not dangerous, Lev couldn't keep from frowning deeply at him. Church must make people real trustin', he thought, if they can look at somethin' wild with knives in their hands and not be afraid. Maybe they just think it won't be so bad, bein' dead.

He shaded his eyes to look where the Sneasel was pointing. There was smoke in the sky and when he narrowed his eyes he could see something that might have been brown, or gray, or even red. The slightest brush against his ankle made him look down to see Ziio acing beside his legs, his eyes fixed on the Sneasel. He realized that he had stopped watching the Sneasel and felt his cheeks flush as how easily he had forgotten what he was supposed to be doing.

"Said you're the boss 'bout sickness," Lev said to Castiel, raising one eyebrow, "You think following the 'mon's a good idea, we'll do it. And I'll grab your pokeball. You're welcome."

He put his words into action, striding over to scoop up the pokeball and passing it over to Castiel. A soft, almost musical sound reminded him that he had left Rosie on his jacket in the snow. He muttered curse words under his breath as he wandered over to her, picking her, his egg, and his jacket up. It took him only a moment to shrug into his jacket. It felt like a skin made of ice. He set Rosie on his shoulder, tucked the egg into his right arm, and tried not to shiver.

"Sorry, Rosie," he told the Seewaddle, who simply made chirping noises in his ear. She sounded forgiving, so he decided that Rosie was a good name for her.

Then he ducked down to mutter to Ziio, "Thanks. You take the back, I'll take the front."

He wasn't sure if she would know what he was thanking for her, but he suspected she would. She had proven she was a clever creature. She was still far smaller than them, though, and Lev thought it would be easier for her (and Castiel) to follow the path he made in the snow than to make her own.

He straightened up and strode quickly until he was in front of Castiel. Then he slipped into a slower, easier pace, occasionally asking Rosie to check behind him and make sure there were no problems.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
Marmalade
 Posted: Mar 27 2013, 10:56 AM
| Quote |

LOYALTY ON STEROIDS
Members
Total Posts: 125
Member No. 803
Joined on 14-January 13.

Characters:
Marielle Bossard

(0.7 exp for the both of you!)

As if the situation couldn't become more grim, the wind which stung their cheeks grew thick. Fat snowflakes fell from above, drifting lazily down to land upon the already accumulated covering on the ground. At first, they landed sporadically about, but as the group started towards the shelter, the wind roared in protest and pushed them back, blast after black of snow and air whipping across unprotected flesh. Although the season's change should have brought milder weather, it was clear this incoming snowstorm cared not what the humans thought. Spring could sod off and hide away in its den for a little longer and wait its pleasant turn to shine down upon the world.

Sensing the possible calamity, Sneasle threw itself into the snow, using its bladed digits to scoop the snow away, struggling to bypass Castiel. OF course, Rosie would see the sudden surge in motion and chirrup warningly in her human's ear, scooting closer to nibble on it urgently, further garnering his much-needed attention.

As Sneasle came aside the human, the ice-type's ruby eyes snapped up to lock with the human's, attempting to establish some sort of connection with the somewhat aloof being. Scraping chunks of snow out behind him, Sneasle moved to the front of the group, digging a clearer path to help move them faster. His acclimation to the cold helped considerably, since his muscles did not stiffen or tire from the cold alone. If it meant saving Skitty, he would stretch his body to capacity and beyond- That's what friends do for friends, right?

Although progress was slow, they eventually traversed close enough to inspect the cottage further. It was nothing impressive- a small stone and wood structure with a sloping roof to prevent the snow from piling up. Fat clouds of smoke wafted up from the chimney before being swept for by the wild winds, stinking the place of burning wood. A pile of firewood lay blanketed in snow by the heavy wooden door, the lone window beside it snow and frosted over. It cast a gentle orange-saffron light out into the snow, indicating a fire roaring inside. The light disappeared for a moment as a figure passed by the window, dwelled for a few moments and then hurried towards the door. It opened slowly, barely able to push back the deepening snow.

Peeking her head out was a woman of great age. Her face, although creased, was happy and kind. Silver-blue eyes peeked from under snow-covered lashes, all of it haloed by pale grey hair, which was pulled off of her face. "Come in!" She crowed, trying to make her voice carry over the snow. Luck was in their favor, for she threw her arm out the door and motioned for them to hurry. Sneasle continued to burrow through the snow until they made it to the door, at which it balked hesitantly, moved off to the side, and waited for one of the humans to accept the invitation.

As the boys made it to the door, they could feel the warmth inside, and perhaps even heard the crackling of the roaring fire. A greying Ninetales peeked her narrow snout out from behind the elderly woman, its eyes slightly milky with age, but still able to perceive and investigate the unexpected visitors. The door creaked open further, and she beckoned them in without giving them a moment to resist.

"Loretta and I felt the storm the evening last- We never expected anybody to be up here with such a risk to be had. Let me bring you something to warm your souls. Loretta won't bite, she's far too old to have those quirks." She explained, hobbling over to the cabinet without even needing from them. She opened the door and drew out an amber flask, pouring liquid for the both of them. All the while, her noble companion sniffed at their clothes, settling down near Sneasle, who appeared to recognize the vixen quite well.

The woman set the two cups on the small table set off from the fire, walking towards them again. "My name is Rose and this is my house. I used to be handlers like you, but then I took a Headbutt to the knee and found that traveling was harder. I never had more than ol' Loretta here, so I found myself a little place up where nobody would bother me often, and here I've been." She finally stated, spreading her arms openly. "So, I've told you who I am. Who do you boys happen to be, and how did you get so far in this weather?" She asked again, smiling softly.

--------------------
| PM |
^
Strander
 Posted: Mar 29 2013, 02:12 PM
| Quote |

Members
Member No. 734

Characters:
N/A

[Egg Post: 11]

The weather had moved faster than Castiel had anticipated, and he felt the winds and the snow as keenly as he would if someone had walked right up to him and smacked a snowball into his face and cheeks (which had happened before; being a favored scribe despite his young age occasionally made him a target for teasing). The boy shivered quietly beneath the layers he wore, tugging his cloak closer around his shoulders for additional warmth and regretting that he had to use one hand to hold onto the quarterstaff his mentor had insisted he took with him. It was no more than a walking stick in Castiel's inexperienced hands given his total lack of knowledge in combat. But still.

When the sneasel approached, Castiel scooted silently to the side and watched the ice-type eye Lev with something very close to bemused puzzlement in his eyes. When he had moved on, Castiel's eyes sought out Lev's. He drew closer to the other boy, accepted the offered poekball, and commented softly, "I believe the sneasel wishes to earn your..." He paused. What was the word? "...attention. Of a more positive kind."

The words were accompanied by a small lift of a corner of his lips. Castiel found the entire event to be entertaining in a way he couldn't explain. Five minutes after knowing the human and already the sneasel seemed to have displayed something that he felt was close to a want for respect. Acknowledgment. Lev had his own brand of charm. (And sometimes, the church boy felt, he had already been captivated by it.)

Castiel held Lev's gaze for a moment before moving away, glancing at Ziio to see if she would follow him. She shivered quietly in the cold, fur bristling, and Castiel knelt, holding out his arms. Immediately she understood the gesture, but instead of hopping into them and letting herself be carried like Rosie, she shot him a look and ran ahead, right after the sneasel. She would not be coddled, thank you. And while she had previously acknowledged Lev's thanks by baring her teeth at him in an almost-smile, she wasn't about to obey him. Not just yet. (But she liked him; that much was obvious. She just like the dark-haired one's kindness more.)

In that manner they walked, Castiel hunched over from the winds and the cold, eyes on the electric blue of Ziio's fur as she led the way after the sneasel, her tail swishing back and forth. Her walk was a stalk; she did not trust their escort, but she did well to not act on it. Snow crunched beneath Castiel's boots. More than once he glanced behind him and towards Lev, concerned for the sewaddle's comfort and his companion's. A bug/grass type probably wouldn't like the cold.

He also graciously ignored the fact that Lev had managed to secure himself an egg and a pokemon in what felt like a night or two. How did a street kid manage to make enough money for both? Unless he took them without asking. Castiel wanted to ask, but restrained himself and made a note to prod at the issue later - because honestly, he did not want to know. Did not want to think uncharitably of his not-friend.

He was glad when they eventually came to the source of that smoke; something new to keep his attention. Castiel paused a few steps from the building and leaned his quarterstaff against his shoulder, frowning in thought. But there really was no time for that, because the door had already opened and a face poked out of it. One look at the woman and the dark-haired boy had decided that he liked her.

He did not wish to impose. He really didn't. But it was cold, he had to clench his jaw to keep his teeth from chattering and the winds…As well as Sneasel having cleared their way to the door. Castiel caught the ice-type's hesitation by the opening, his eyebrows creasing in concern, before walking the last few steps towards the threshold while gesturing with one shivering, pale hand for Sneasel to come in with him. Skitty was his friend after all, was she not?

To clear any confusion with the woman, Castiel said while indicating the sneasel, "He is a friend." And he himself believed his words. Ziio gave him an exasperated loom as though she found his friendliness exhausting to keep up with, but bound into the cottage anyway before staring at the rest of them expectantly. She tapped at the ninetales in greetings, but that was all.

Castiel shot one last uncertain look at Lev before following his pokemon.

The place was as homey as he had expected it to be, and the warmth was wonderful. Castiel glanced around, unsure, not knowing if he should sit. He reached out a hand to the ninetales when the beast came closer as though wanting to touch it before withdrawing, realizing his actions might probably be rude. In the end he simply chose to stand, watching the woman, listening to her words.

The drink was accepted with a quiet thanks. Castiel glanced at Sneasel, noted his comfort, and cleared his throat. He wondered if Lev should do the talking, but then decided against it. Let his company have a moment of peace. Ziio settled down near Castiel's ankle as he began to speak.

"My name is Castiel Lemarc, a scribe from the nearby church. The sneasel found us, truthfully," he admitted, holding the drink with one hand while the other going to his belt, retrieving the skitty's pokeball and holding it out. "He approached us a short time ago, accompanying a sick skitty. She has a bad cough from what I could see; given the weather and the season, that is not strange. All the same, I have not been able to check on her personally, and the sneasel insisted that we come this way."

He held out the occupied pokeball to Rose, waiting for her to take it. "Are you a healer?" he asked cautiously. The lady's kindness was welcome, but there will always be a part of Castiel who distrusted magic. He had no outright hatred of it, simply wariness. Even so, if she could help the normal-type...

--------------------
Carmen Caldwell

--
Profile || Travels

| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Mar 30 2013, 08:15 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:

[Egg Post 7]

Lev was not the kind of person who took it personally when his plans tumbled out of his control. If he was, he would've long since lost his mind to insanity or death. Instead, he tended to act as though what happened was part of his plan all along. So when the Sneasel carefully padded in front of him and started clearing a path for them, he shrugged and stepped back beside Castiel in time to hear the handler speak.

He wasn't sure what to make of Castiel's words. If he had been anyone else, he would have dismissed them with a grin and a sharp remark, but he thought he could see a faint smile dancing in his dark eyes, curved faintly around the edges of his lips. He couldn't stop himself from seeing Castiel as soft, as something to protect, and he couldn't make himself say anything that would turn the subtle happiness in his face to blankness.

"Doesn't everyone?" he asked lightly, throwing a smile at Castiel. He didn't think Castiel was right, but only because it made no sense. He was used to people wanting his praise, but it was either because he charmed them or because he was handsome. I wasn't sayin' pretty words to that Sneasel, he thought, And I don't think a pokemon cares 'bout my looks much. Why'd it want that?

The question didn't bother him enough to miss how Ziio darted out in front of Castiel. He forced a smile onto his face and told himself it was normal that she wouldn't trust him to protect Castiel yet. It wasn't like he'd been doing a very good job at it - but he'd learn fast, he always did.

He settled into an easy, loping walk behind Castiel. The wind slid across his face like tiny knives and seemed to grow stronger the closer they got to the cottage, though Lev wasn't sure if that was his imagination or not. It didn't take long for his skin to turn numb and his flesh to turn into what felt like an ocean of icy cold water that sloshed around the islands of his bones. He was used to the cold though, living where he did, and he was more worried about dropping his egg than he was about that fact that he could no longer feel his fingers. The only thing he could feel was the weight of Rosie curled around his shoulder and after he had settled the egg more securely he reached out to brush her with his hand.

"Sorry 'bout this Rosie," he said softly, not sure whether he even wanted her to hear him, "I'll take you someplace warmer after, promise. Could put you back in your ball now, if you want."

Rosie trilled quietly and burrowed under his hair to tuck herself closer to him. She had managed to get herself in a position that pressed her body against his throat in a way that made it just slightly harder for him to breathe and all he could think was that he was glad she had the weak protection of his hair. He doubted she was used to spending her winters huddled up in whatever pathetic refuge she could find.

"Take that as a no," he said, his lips cracking from his smile.

They eventually came to the cottage, though by that point the falling snow had gotten so thick that all Lev managed to see was the rough walls of the place and the warm glow of light from inside before the door opened.

He wasn't sure what to make of the old lady who welcomed them into her home, but he smiled before he could think it through. The golden, graying pokemon that followed her earned his immediate attention and admiration. There was something about the elegance of - Loretta, she had called the pokemon Loretta - that made him want to touch her. He raised his hand to run it over Rosie instead, but his eyes didn't leave Loretta during the woman's introduction.

He followed Castiel inside in a sort of daze until he saw the Sneasel greet Loretta. Something about their interaction reminded him that like many of the other things he coveted, Loretta could not be stolen. He made a note to ask Castiel what kind of pokemon she was when they had some free time and picked up the drink to warm his hands. He stared down at the golden reflection of himself in the liquid, swirling it occasionally, letting his mind go. He built dream cities with dream Lorettas darting through them, all in gold.

Castiel's voice took him back to the real world. He stepped over to Castiel, and then paused and gave the Sneasel a wide smile and muttered a very quiet, "You've been a help." He didn't think it would make a difference; he didn't think the Sneasel really did want his attention. But he doubted he and Castiel would have done well in the newly forming blizzard outside, so he thought a compliment was appropriate. As long as no one else besides him, Rosie and the Sneasel heard it.

When Castiel finished talking, Lev started, sliding closer to them both with an easy smile. Rosie peered out from under the curtain of his hair.

"I'm Lev Rabuta, off to seek my fortune, and this little critter on my shoulder's named Rosie," he said, his lips quirking as though he was saying a joke, "And I just wanted to thank you for letting us in. It's 'bout to blizzard out there and I dunno what we would've done if you hadn't been so welcoming."

He could already feel the warmth of the cottage. It set his cheeks and finger to burning, but he could feel his skin again, even if it wasn't a pleasant feeling, and that was worth a lot to someone who had nearly frozen to death two winters in a row.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Deceased / Retired | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (3) 1 2 3  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings

PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.