Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 90
Ml: 45 - Fml: 44 - Oth: 1
OR - 13 | R - 16 | H - 40 | G - 21

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Summer

The onset of the Summer season has led to a swarming of Fire-, Electric-, and Bug-types, overtaking most populations in the Region. In their place, Water- and Grass-types have retreated to the shade and to cooler areas, while Ice-types have all but vanished. The rising temperatures has also led to the annual thaw of the infamously cold Istin City, though it remains the coldest.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Dream Equipment
Ian
 Posted: Dec 26 2013, 03:42 PM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 62
Member No. 1332
Joined on 29-November 13.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: None

Inspired by the Dream Team thread

So now that Elemental Equipment has been released, I'm sure there are pieces you want.

You can find the properties of each type of Elemental Equipment here.

Post your character's dream weapons and armor here, with descriptions of why you want them and what they could do for your character.

I'll post mine shortly.

--------------------
| PM |
^
clarence1
 Posted: Dec 26 2013, 03:56 PM
| Quote |

Lord of Chaos
Members
Total Posts: 443
Member No. 787
Joined on 10-January 13.

Characters:
Khaldris Redar, Clarence Vythar

For Khaldris, a fairy weapon shaped like a Magical Girl wand, with a heart on top of it letting out sparkles every time it's waved. And he'll have to use it too if he wants Garm to Mega Evolve.

As for why I want it, just read his bio or any of the threads that's appeared in and it will quickly become evident http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/13.png

--------------------
| PM || Email || ICQ || MSN |
^
Ian
 Posted: Dec 27 2013, 12:01 PM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 62
Member No. 1332
Joined on 29-November 13.

Characters:
N/A

Dragon Daggers

Hayden's current Dragon Daggers fit his fighting style and make him more powerful in direct combat than he would normally be.

Some sort of Ghost weapon that stabs

Ghost weapons have awesome abilities and could hurt Hayden's enemies that were heavily armored or immune to Dragons.

Some sort of Fairy weapon, maybe a spear or a hammer

A Fairy weapon could allow Hayden's Pokemon to mega evolve and take down Dragons when his daggers couldn't.

Some sort of bow, maybe flying or ghost

A bow could allow Hayden to snipe targets, and armor piercing or fast flying arrows sound great.

Ghost Gloves

For a thief, being able to reach through solid surfaces would be indispensable.

Ghost Boots

Ghost boots make your footsteps silent when sneaking in somewhere. This would be awesome for a thief like Hayden.

Fairy or Dragon Cloak

Fairy cloaks make you seem more charming and Dragon cloaks more important. Both would be useful for infiltration and disguise.

Flying and Ghost Type Armor Pieces

For the rest of Hayden's miscellaneous armor, Flying armor would allow him greater mobility and Ghost armor protection from some attacks.

--------------------
| PM |
^
Nemesis
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 10:01 AM
| Quote |

Experienced Handler
Members
Total Posts: 113
Member No. 959
Joined on 24-April 13.

Characters:
N/A

Mm, good thread.

Lindell isn't fantastically demanding, but I would like to see him get a dark-type hooded long coat to be able to blend better into darkness and evade psychic interference, since he's a good scout in everything else beside. Hopefully a lot of pockets in that coat too, because he'd love places to store his little knickknacks.

Steel-type shoes or gauntlets might also be a very good fit for him, boosting the blows of his physical power and the gauntlet can maybe help him deflect sword blows and the like.

--------------------
Morrigan Mayfair
If you've need to judge me, judge me by my legacy.
user posted image | user posted image
Profile and Travels
| PM |
^
Slondermins
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 02:26 PM
| Quote |

VERY LOUD BOKKING
Moderators
Total Posts: 495
Member No. 712
Joined on 2-December 12.

Characters:
Jezenya diHadi | Seze Cal

Awards: 2

Jez - Weapons

Jez wants to learn how to shoot a bow, because she doesn't like getting into the thick of battle if she can help it. There's a fair amount of bows I can see her using, too. Dark, because they bite deep and have a good chance to hit vital spots. Fairy, because dragon damage. Flying, because it's light and fast and has endless arrows. Grass, because she could use it to create walls of plants to slow/stop foes from coming after her.

Thinking about those choices...I think a Grass Bow might suit her the best, especially as she's learning to get accurate. If all she has to do is hit the ground to potentially create a plant wall to escape, then she can use it to protect herself more easily in the earlier stages of learning.

Jez - Armor

Fairy Armor, because she won't look intimidating (which'll throw people for a loop when she attacks with her awesome pokemon aw yiss), plus it makes her even MORE charming? If it gets Joel guys in bed with her, so worth the low defense capabilities.

Sam - everything

Sam is easy. Ice Armor, because Cypwater is way too effing hot, and Ground Boots so she can possibly Earthquake people. As for weapons...Ground. Heavy-hitter is a go.

--------------------

Goals user posted image PCR user posted image Thread Tracker

The Desert Dancer

The Blade in the Shadows

| PM || ICQ |
^
Mega
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 12:43 AM
| Quote |

Pancake Cannon
Members
Total Posts: 161
Member No. 689
Joined on 19-November 12.

Characters:
Rein Ward and Kiala Stone

Awards: 1

Oh let's see... Shes already got a Fire Shield, so I'd say I would probably want to get her an Ice Sword to pair with it. Because shes a guardian, it would also be nice to upgrade her armor, preferably to Steel or Dragon. However, the sword holds priority.

Not that I can go searching for any of this right now @_@ Rein has other objectives. So this will have to wait till later.

--------------------
user posted image
Rein Ward
Guardian of Istin
ProfileTravelsRewardTracker
Secondary Characters
| PM |
^
Desoto
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 01:34 AM
| Quote |

always dreaming, never quite leaving
Members
Total Posts: 413
Member No. 169
Joined on 1-February 12.

Characters:
Joscelin Waters, Little White Owl & Vestie Lennell

Maya
I think Normal Type armour of some kind would be perfect for her. Nothing appearing out-of-the-ordinary, plus the fact that it deflects attention. Perfect for her yes. Added survival and endurance is a plus too! Dark time armour could also be useful, for similar reasons, but I think Normal is definitely more appropriate and suitable for Maya's needs.

In terms of weapons, a Flying type sword, or something similar, would be nice. She's not the strongest, so, that its lightweight and easy for her to use would be good. The concept of Electric type weapons is also interesting - Maya would particularly like the paralysing part. And that they also get lighter (and stronger) when struck by an electric attack is a bonus.

In short though, Maya always chooses flight over fight, so, the weapons would be nice, but the armour would be a priority.

Tommy
I would really love either Dragon or Fairy type armour for Tommy, something that'd bring him positive attention. He's got places he wants to be, see, and having Drago by his side, it couldn't hurt to smarten up some.

As far as weapons go, nothing that really jumps out at the moment. Maybe a Poison blade of some kind? Fighting, or Rock. Hrmm. I just really want a nice piece of armour for him, first.

Kas
Welp, Kas has a Fire Whip at the moment, and won't be keeping it indefinitely.
And, I won't really be looking for anything for him, because yeah, he's going to be retired at some point, when he feels he's redeemed himself. I'm actually happy with the ending I have in mind for him. And then, its not really an ending.

--------------------
Evestalina Lennell
Joscelin Waters
Little White Owl
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
TheWanderer
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 02:27 AM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 40
Member No. 1298
Joined on 9-November 13.

Characters:
N/A

Flying Boots for Joseph. The faster, more agile and the higher he can jump the better.

PS. He's a bit of a martial artist and likes to be slippery and always moving in battle.

--------------------

Joseph Gael II
Profile I Travels
| PM |
^
SeleneHime
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 09:53 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 661
Member No. 34
Joined on 20-September 11.

Characters:
Reginald Duarte; Jaden; Eglantine Sorrel

Vaughn Legault

Old

Did some adjustments on Vaughn's wishlist - his armor is still the same for the same reasons, though.

Armor
Flying-Type Boots - Vaughn is a martial artist, and being able to further still improve his footwork, and add some rather inhuman jumps to it, would be indefinitely helpful. And, really, if and when he would get these boots, I could see it bringing out the kid in him. He'd probably play with how high he could jump and whatnot, stimulating what it's like to fly on his own, without another's wings guiding him.

Flying-Type Cloak - Just a bonus to the above, for the same reasons. Between the boots and the cloak, he'd probably be able to glide a half-decent distance if the winds weren't too strong. The boots would be priority to the flight of fancy, though.

Steel-Type Gauntlets - Vaughn has always done a lot with his hands, but he was never trained to fight with a shield. His swordsmanship relies purely on agility and the ability to deliver the most effective strikes in a timely manner. But since he's always worn gauntlets, having something a bit sturdier than his worn out ones would be indefinitely useful. A steel-type set would be able to deflect the blow of a standard sword with ease, even if it bruised underneath. Not a bad trade off, though.

Weapons
Fairy-Type Bow - Vaughn is as much an archer as he is a swordsman, and distance is ever important in minimizing a threat before it can reach you. His expertise with this weapon ensures that it'll be used properly, and the ability to strengthen his partners is invaluable in a time of need.

--------------------
PCR & Master Post
The Dawnsinger
The Jade Fox
The Paradox
| PM |
^
Exor Omega
 Posted: Jan 1 2014, 01:34 PM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 70
Member No. 1256
Joined on 15-October 13.

Characters:
Katariina Rautio

The following is a list of items for Perfect Kaija. It is entirely too unlikely that she'll get a hold of all of these items, but gods help us if she does.

Weapons

Ghost-Type Daggers: Want to hurt them and send them packing without having to take lives? Ignore their armor.

Flying-Type Bow: What's better than an accomplished archer? Howzabout one with even faster reflexes and infinite arrows?

Twinrova Fire-Type and Ice-Type Dagger: To burn them to the bone, or freeze them to their soul? The best of both worlds is now at hand!

Armor

Dark-Type Armor: Stealthy and quiet with a bit more protection. What's not to like?

Ghost-Type Gloves: Thief 101: The easiest way to steal something is the best way.

Ghost-Type Boots: Very very sneaky. Perfect for Kaija's rogue missions.

Accessories

Dark-Type Sunhat: SPF protection for better skin and hair. Stay classy, my friends.

Normal-Type Cloak: Making travel incognito all the simpler. Nothing to see here.

Fairy-Type Cloak: So you're already attractive? You'll outshine nobility with this drape!

Fairy-Type Gloves: You're already an adept liar and exceedingly persuasive? These innocent gloves turn your will into law.

Flying-Type Boots: There's this new trend of people bounding through the air with the greatest of ease. There are no limits to your acrobatic finesse with this footwear!

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
Carnivale
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 04:04 PM
| Quote |

Peace and safety, friend.
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 2105
Member No. 456
Joined on 22-July 12.

Characters:
Carmen Caldwell, Lahi Sharandi, Gilen Bassett

Arshad

He already has a fire-type staff, but I want an enchanted staff that sprays hot tabasco sauce. I WILL WORK FOR THIS GLORY.

In all seriousness though, all Arshad needs is something dark-resisting for his team...so, he doesn't have any demands at all.

Nasreen

Dark-type daggers would be awesome. When Nasreen fights, she only does so if she plans to kill the opposition, so might as well do it quickly and effectively.

Fairy-type shawl or cloak to help her look more charming and disarming. She's not going for the "seductress" look, but having people like her on the first go would be splendid.

Castiel

He doesn't need anything, because MAGIC, NO.

--------------------
PCR
Gilen Bassett
Profile --- Travels
|-|-|-|-|-|-|
Lahi Sharandi
Profile --- Travels
|-|-|-|-|-|-|
Carmen Caldwell
Profile ---- Travels
-
user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM || Email |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Jan 9 2014, 12:21 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 807
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:
Lev Rabuta, Lilith Fauve, Rook

Awards: 4

I've actually already made a list and am just transferring it from my documents to here http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/13.png

Bryn -

Armour: She'd like Ghost boots (but doesn't need them, because in most cases Bryn knows how to walk silently - she just wants a backup here), Bug gloves (who knows when she might need to climb something), a Normal leather shirt if that's possible (Bryn doesn't want to be remembered), Dark leather pants (for sneaking, but not too important because Hero can help her sneak) Flying...gauntlets? She'd just like to be lighter so that Angel isn't so burdened by carrying her. Really, she'd mostly like Normal armour - everything else would just be a bonus.

Weapons: This is the fun part http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/1.png Bryn likes daggers best, so she'd love a dual set of daggers, one Ghost, one Poison. But she'd be fine with both being Ghost or Poison. Whatever the mods think would be scariest for her ^_^

Lev:

Armour: Fairy type armour would be best for him, of course, and he'd love it, but he could also use some Psychic type armour. That'd probably be it. Lev doesn't believe in fighting unless he's forced to it - he'd much rather convince you not to fight him.

Weapons: I don't even know what Lev's weapon will be, overall, though I don't like daggers - I'm thinking something more...civilized. I like Psychic type for one of his weapons, anyway, because a hit with confusion might give him another chance to talk his way out of things. Possibly Normal, because then no one could track him with it and maybe Bug, because then he could talk people into believing his version of the symptoms...or hurt them very much if he felt like it.

Lilith ~

Armour: Well, she's got her dragon type cloak and that saves a lot of trouble. But practically, I'd love fighting type gloves for her so she hits a bit harder. Water armour (for flexbility) and Flying armour (for speed and maybe almost running/flying with Sigi) would be good as well. And an Electric gauntlet/shield she could use to annoy people who attacked her would be fun. Ground boots she'd enjoy too (because earthquakes!).

Weapons: Lilith will have a sword. I think Fairy might be best, but it'll depend on who she's facing and what pokemon she had with her. Electric is also a possibility, if she gets an electric pokemon (or Sigi learns a strong Electric move). I actually really like the idea of a Dark sword for her, but they're said to be brittle and given what Lilith gets up to, brittle is the last thing she needs. Still, I'd like one. Flying might also be nice - the fastest sword's the best, right? And she'll have some sort of long range weapon too, so one of these could go to that instead.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
SeleneHime
 Posted: Jan 10 2014, 11:53 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Members
Total Posts: 661
Member No. 34
Joined on 20-September 11.

Characters:
Reginald Duarte; Jaden; Eglantine Sorrel

Jaden

Old Incarnation

Jaden still isn't going to go after weapons because he's incapable of violence, but there are some pretty useful enchantments on them.

Possesses
Electric-type Woven Armband
It delivers a mild shock to whoever grabs the user without having been recognized as "friend."

Needs
Water-type Accessory - For the healing factor. Not only because this makes him truer to his novel incarnation, but also because of the fact his tender skin is constantly at risk of infection when it blisters or otherwise breaks open. It'll make life so much easier for him.

Psychic-type Accessory - To soothe his anxiety issues. He's a worrier, and even if the spell is artificial, it could be a stepping stone to building real confidence in time.

Fairy-type Accessory - Jaden has issues with the fact that he's getting older, largely because he thinks he's losing desirability even though he's just now at the age that most people start being ... active. Yay for skewed perspectives. But enhancing his appeal through fae magic is something he wouldn't mind, if only for his own security.

--------------------
PCR & Master Post
The Dawnsinger
The Jade Fox
The Paradox
| PM |
^
Khaleesi
 Posted: Apr 10 2014, 02:10 AM
| Quote |

nerd hater
Banned
Total Posts: 934
Member No. 1506
Joined on 17-March 14.

Characters:
Elena "Ellie" Fletcher, Clare Everhart,

Awards: 2

Personally, I would take any elemental weapons or armor cause they all seem really rad in their own ways.

What Ellie could actually use, though, is probably some of the following:

Flying-Type Greatsword: Ellie's strength in swordplay was built on her mastery of the greatsword. After the injury to her hand, using hefty two-handed weapons is nearly impossible. A super-light, super-fast greatsword would just about eliminate those problems!

Psychic-Type Accessory or Armor: something to quell her panic attacks would be great, plus there is no substitute for extra focus during battle.

Ghost-Type Gloves/Gauntlets: to be able to reach through certain materials, and I can't think of anything more useful than that.

Fairy-Type Bow: for mega-evolution and dragon-slaying.

Dragon-, Flying-, or Grass-Type Cloak: I can't think of which would be more useful to Ellie. If she got a flying-type sword, then doubling up on the armor might not be necessary. Grass- for camouflage and healing properties, or Dragon- for extra sturdiness (and a dragon trainer needs a dragon cloak).

Bug- or Electric-Type Boots: For super climbing or epic electric kicks~

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
- - -
X/Y FC: 5129 1837 4187
Trainer Sprite Shop
PCR || dream team
Sigs by CounterHex!

| PM || ICQ |
^
Adelulf
 Posted: Apr 10 2014, 10:42 AM
| Quote |

Tier 4 or Die Trying
Banned
Total Posts: 743
Member No. 1545
Joined on 8-April 14.

Characters:
Leodel "Leo" Degen, Rodric Steiner "Hatchet", Reva of Fough

Awards: 4

Wow, talk about some intense enchantments, all of these are awesome! I love the detail that went into the abilities. If my character ends up approved, I think I know what items would suite him best.

Armor: Probably the grass type since he is a hunter through and through and in that occupation you cannot have enough stealth. And the healing qualities can always come in handy. Combine that with the increased evasion and flexibility and you have yourself a winning set of armor in my book.

Weapons: Flying type for sure. Leo is all about speed when it comes down to winning a dagger fight and unlimited arrows for his bow is a great boon when fighting or hunting.

Cloak: A normal type cloak would go well with him wanting to blend in when traveling through city streets. Increased endurance and increased luck to avoid fatal wounds is also a fantastic combo.

Gloves/Boots: I would have to go with Bug type on this one since Leo is a hunter. Primarily for the climbing abilities to aid in those endeavors. If punches or kicks have the same effect as the weapons than it is a done deal. If not, well I can't think of any other type that really meshes with him as well so the climbing skill will be enough.

Now to just acquire some of these fine items http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/13.png

--------------------
<div class="hideborder"><div class="spoilertitle" style="margin:1px;cursor:pointer;padding:4px;" onclick="if (this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display == 'none') { this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display = '' } else { this.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display = 'none' }">My Split Personalities</div><div style="padding:4px;margin:1px;display:none;" class="hide2 postcolor"><div>
Leodel Degen
The Bloodied Hunter Looks to Clean His Soul
< Profile - Travels - Dream Team >
<PCR>
user posted imageuser posted image user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Rodric Steiner
He Who has no Heart, Seeks Only to Rise
< Profile- Travels - Dream Team>
user posted image

Reva of Fough Place
The Orphan Travels to Rebuild Her Family
<Profile - Travels - Dream Team>
user posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
</div></div></div>
| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Site Discussion | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (2) 1 2  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.