Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 90
Ml: 45 - Fml: 44 - Oth: 1
OR - 13 | R - 16 | H - 40 | G - 21

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Summer

The onset of the Summer season has led to a swarming of Fire-, Electric-, and Bug-types, overtaking most populations in the Region. In their place, Water- and Grass-types have retreated to the shade and to cooler areas, while Ice-types have all but vanished. The rising temperatures has also led to the annual thaw of the infamously cold Istin City, though it remains the coldest.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Our Characters as Sims
Gwen
 Posted: May 13 2015, 10:54 AM
| Quote |

Top Handler
Members
Total Posts: 411
Member No. 838
Joined on 29-January 13.

Characters:
Maud Lovette, Shani Elharar

Awards: 1

Ok, ok, ok, the recent sale on Origin let me get the Sims 4 for $32 (it might still be going on guys), and as much as I told myself that I really did not need to get it, that I hardly played the Sims 3, etc, etc... Well, the sale just kept going day after day and it was just too tempting.

So, I decided to create my Harper characters (all 4 of them, yes, Clotilde was even allowed to come back)

Why won't it hide for Arceus's sake?

I tried to reflect a few things about the characters in their clothes, of course. Shani has a red hoodie, Gwen is dressed pretty much exactly as she is in Harper during the first arc of her story, I hoped Clotilde's jacket would be a reminder of her armor padding (and of course, Harper guardian blue), and Prudence needs to be elegant while keeping warm in the Istin cold (and in mourning).

Another fun part was to select the aspirations and traits for each of them.

Shani, as a child, only got one of each:
Aspiration: Artistic Prodigy (yeaaah, children don't have many choices. But that relates to her dying skills)
Trait: Creative.

Gwen, as a teen, had two traits:
Aspiration: Angling Ace (because erm... because)
Traits: Foodie and Loves Outdoors
Bonus Trait (automatically given by the game depending on aspiration): Collector

Clotilde s a young adult.
Aspiration: Finding her Soulmate (or you know, someone who will think her being tall and big will make for good children, right Zachariah?)
Traits: Gloomy, Bookworm, Loner
Bonus Trait: Alluring (erm... game... you messed up here )

Prudence is an adult
Aspiration: Successful Lineage
Traits: Art Lover, Snob, Family-Oriented
Bonus Trait: Domestic (eh, why not?)

I know not everyone has the game, but if you wanted to try your hand at it, you can download a free demo on Origin which lets you create young adult characters.

If you want you can also just summarize your character into traits and aspirations, it's kind of fun to summarize them that way.

--------------------
The Weaver and the Dyer
Maud Lovette - A Tale of Faith and Duty
user posted image
Shani Elharar - Little Red Riding Hood
user posted imageuser posted image

Poketrainer Avatar ordered here
| PM |
^
Chase
 Posted: May 14 2015, 08:01 PM
| Quote |

I know nothing
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 719
Member No. 815
Joined on 20-January 13.

Characters:
Johann Schnee | Chase Redwood (Retired) | Oliver Spearow (Retired)

Awards: 2

Because I thought it would be fun, I downloaded the demo and tried it. It was very difficult.

My two characters

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

| PM || Email |
^
Kaail Slade
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 06:24 AM
| Quote |

New Handler
Members
Total Posts: 4
Member No. 2016
Joined on 26-June 15.

Characters:
Kaail Slade

Awards: None

This sounds like a good idea, I love the Sims.

--------------------
// M O S T -- W A N T E D \\

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM || Email |
^
Sans
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 09:09 AM
| Quote |

New Handler
Members
Total Posts: 20
Member No. 2338
Joined on 25-March 17.

Characters:
Felicia atte Wode

I made a healthier looking Felicia! ;o

ignore the grey there was no fitting brown hair option

But with more freckles.

--------------------
I use they/them pronouns!

~~~o~~~

characters

inactive
| PM |
^
Sans
 Posted: Jun 12 2017, 04:28 PM
| Quote |

New Handler
Members
Total Posts: 20
Member No. 2338
Joined on 25-March 17.

Characters:
Felicia atte Wode

sorry for the DP but i wanted to revive this thread

sorry for the skeevy looking screenies, i was too tired to put everything through tinyurl again so i just used gyazo lmao

hair's generally what i'd imagined for huyana, granted her reference image doesnt really display it and its actually a little darker.

... also ignore the tattoos i was playing with some idea in my head and forgot to remove them

help

--------------------
I use they/them pronouns!

~~~o~~~

characters

inactive
| PM |
^
Korosensei
 Posted: Today at 09:17 am
| Quote |

Stupidface McNoctowl
Head Moderator
Total Posts: 1400
Member No. 1923
Joined on 24-February 15.

Characters:
Alexander Fitzgerald | Emilie Chartoire | Talia

Awards: 4

So my sister convinced me to pick up this game over the weekend and I tried actually making my characters, and they kept turning out so horribly that eventually I stopped trying http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/13.png Instead I'll play around with the traits and aspirations over here, where where I don't have to do anything artistic.

(I'll be including the Satisfaction Reward traits and bonus traits to try to make it more accurate.)

Alexander
Traits: Hot-Headed, Ambitious, Self-Assured
Aspiration: Popularity - Leader of the Pack (bonus traits Gregarious and Natural Leader). This doesn't fit perfectly, but it's the closest I can get within the limitations. Plus it ties in to the way Alexander likes his rising rank a little too much, so there you go.

Emilie
Traits: Independent, Observant, Genius
Aspiration: Deviance - Public Enemy (bonus traits Dastardly and Mastermind). This might make her seem a bit too evil, but ehh, it fits well enough.

Talia
Traits: Family-Oriented, Mentor, Gloomy (which used to be Cheerful, as she always looked on the bright side)
Aspiration: Family - Successful Lineage (bonus traits Domestic and Vicarious). This fits the best out of all of the aspirations for my characters, tbh.

Also, just throwing it out there that I would love to see a character on Harper who corresponds to the Grilled Cheese aspiration http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/13.png

--------------------

user posted image

The Stonehearted Lady

Past Characters

Korosensei's Post Count Rewards
Caledonia picture by August! Alexander and Casper sprites by Mackay!
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.