Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

The Resolution!
Adelulf
 Posted: Oct 2 2016, 05:53 PM
| Quote |

Tier 4 or Die Trying
Banned
Total Posts: 742
Member No. 1545
Joined on 8-April 14.

Characters:
Leodel "Leo" Degen, Rodric Steiner "Hatchet", Reva of Fough

Awards: 4

Welp, I am late to this party for sure.

Character Name: Leodel Degen
Faction: Harper's Passion
Tiers Claimed: Tier 4
Choices:

(4) Move Tutor Coupons of choice - 1 Bug, 1 Dragon, 2 Normal

Harper’s Trainer: teach any one pokemon any move that it learns naturally via level up. Can be used twice - Horn Leech on Deolyn and like a note for Boomburst on Libelle since she is still a trapinch and not vibrava yet

Free Travel Services: Can be called remotely from on route. May borrow a bird, teleporting psychic, or land or water mount. This pokemon will refuse to battle and will be returned immediately after use to the guild by the abra network. - This is funny since all of his pokemon will evolve into mounts

Guildmaster’s Private Tutor: Permanent weakness negating training (e.x. eliminate a 4x weakness to a type and bring it back to a 1x, or become unaffected by a 1x type) Aerowyre's Ice type weakness down to a 1x please.

Character Name: Rodric Steiner
Faction: Healing Circle
Tiers Claimed: Tier 2
Choices:

Leftovers
Transfer Gem Set
(2) Calcium
(3) Rare Candies
And honestly, don't bother adding Happiness bars. Doesn't really fit. Thanks.

Processed Leodel and Rodric!

--------------------
My Split Personalities
| PM |
^
Carnivale
 Posted: Oct 18 2016, 10:42 AM
| Quote |

Peace and safety, friend.
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 2105
Member No. 456
Joined on 22-July 12.

Characters:
Carmen Caldwell, Lahi Sharandi, Gilen Bassett

Awards: None

Character Name: Carmen Caldwell
Faction: Healer's Circle
Tiers Claimed: 4th
Choices:
  • (4) Rare Candies
  • (1) Healing Rune
  • (5) vitamins of choice:
    • (2) Irons
    • (1) Carbos
    • (1) Zinc
    • (1) Protein
  • (1) Second Wind Charm
  • Shared Knowledge: Herb Lore rank 7
  • Extraordinary Knowledge: Teleport and Phantom Force on Gallo the Murkrow

Processed!

--------------------
PCR
Gilen Bassett
Profile --- Travels
|-|-|-|-|-|-|
Lahi Sharandi
Profile --- Travels
|-|-|-|-|-|-|
Carmen Caldwell
Profile ---- Travels
-
user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM || Email |
^
Mandercoon
 Posted: Oct 26 2016, 02:37 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Total Posts: 185
Member No. 1885
Joined on 30-December 14.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 1

Character Name: Kenneth
Faction: Mage's Guild
Tiers Claimed: Tier 1 (5 posts)
Choices: Map Upgrade: Marker (allows markings to be added to/moved around the map) & Quickball, Duskball, Luxuryball please!

Processed, except for the award badge
Badge awarded!

--------------------
| PM |
^
Moth
 Posted: Nov 4 2016, 03:14 AM
| Quote |

the Rain-loving Volcarona
Background Mods
Total Posts: 778
Member No. 33
Joined on 19-September 11.

Characters:
Alphaea Schneider, Apollo Schilde

Awards: 5

...well, I've delayed this enough, so...

Character Name: Alphaea Schneider
Faction: Church of Arceus
Tiers Claimed: the last one, Tier 4!
Choices:
  • 4000 gold
  • Treasure items and artifacts, est. 1k gold value
  • Blessed Relic of Knowledge (please don't apply yet!)
  • Anti-Magic Ward
  • Fire-type Incense
  • Aptitude Scroll
  • Blessing of Divine Protection to Jana the Mawile!
Done with Alphaea

Character Name: Jude Thricebranch
Tiers Claimed: Tier 4!
Choices:
  • (4) Move Tutor Coupons of choice: One Grass, One Electric, and two Normal MTCs, please!
  • Harper’s Trainer: teach any one pokemon any move that it learns naturally via level up. Can be used twice. Teach Sage the Sewaddle the moves Bug Buzz and Sticky Web!
  • Free Travel Services: Can be called remotely from on route. May borrow a bird, teleporting psychic, or land or water mount. This pokemon will refuse to battle and will be returned immediately after use to the guild by the abra network.
  • Guildmaster’s Private Tutor: Permanent weakness negating training (e.x. eliminate a 4x weakness to a type and bring it back to a 1x, or become unaffected by a 1x type): Please reduce Sage the Sewaddle's 4x Fire weakness to 1x!
Aaaand that's it. Thanks!

And done with Jude!

--------------------
| PM |
^
Mega
 Posted: Dec 9 2016, 01:47 PM
| Quote |

Pancake Cannon
Members
Total Posts: 160
Member No. 689
Joined on 19-November 12.

Characters:
Rein Ward and Kiala Stone

Awards: 1

Character Name: Rein Ward
Faction: Healer Circle
Tiers Claimed: 1
Choices:
* Award Badge
* First Aid Kit (Full Heal 2x, Super Potion 2x, Max Revive 2x)
* (2) Rare Candies

Processed except for Badge! - Astraea

Badge has been processed.

--------------------
user posted image
Rein Ward
Guardian of Istin
ProfileTravelsRewardTracker
Secondary Characters
| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: May 2 2017, 08:38 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 859
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:
Lev Rabuta, Lilith Fauve, Rook

Awards: 3

I've been putting this off for so long because I can't think of what I want, so finally I just decided to post it (even though mostly I just ask for coupons)

Character Name: Lilith Fauve
Tiers Claimed: Tier 3 & Tier 4 I think
Choices:

Tier 3
  • 4 months subscription to Harper’s Passion’s member-exclusive TM service - you received the TM 72 - Volt Switch for May!
  • 3 TMs of choice (Sigi and Rai have more than enough moves, so if these could be coupons I'd really appreciate it - I understand if they can't be though, just let me know and I'll change this)
  • SSA Voucher for a full set of Riding Gear
  • 50% off coupon for Birdman OR Friendly Giant OR one Harper’s Passion service (Friendly Giant)
  • Harper’s Trainer: teach any one pokemon any move that it learns naturally via level up (Teach Rai - V'nyarai - Hex please...and apparently, up to date with the new games, she should know Payback at lvl 18 and not Imprison so it'd be great if you could fix that too http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/8.png)
Tier 4
  • (4) Move Tutor Coupons of choice (1 psychic, 1 normal, 1 dark and 1 electric please)
  • Harper’s Trainer: teach any one pokemon any move that it learns naturally via level up. Can be used twice. [3 times total if including previous tier] (I would like Inferno and Captivate on Rai please)
  • Free Travel Services: Can be called remotely from on route. May borrow a bird, teleporting psychic, or land or water mount. This pokemon will refuse to battle and will be returned immediately after use to the guild by the abra network.
  • Guildmaster’s Private Tutor: Permanent weakness negating training (e.x. eliminate a 4x weakness to a type and bring it back to a 1x, or become unaffected by a 1x type) (May I please have this one as a coupon also? I don't have any 4x weakness pokemon for Lilith yet)

Processed!

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Harper Tribune | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (2) 1 2  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings

PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.