Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

[ Board Font Size: ]

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Update Requests
Mariana
 Posted: Aug 12 2018, 08:14 PM
| Quote |

New Handler

Group: Members

Awards: None

Mariana needs some love! Flight, perhaps? You did last post there.

I'm trying not to take too many Travels updates, sorry, due to RL business. One of the mods instead, perhaps? They should have all the necessary notes already http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/3.png

I'm fine with anyone who can love a brash foreign pirate who gets into all the trouble.

I'll take you this time! 8/14

--------------------

Set Sail for Destiny

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

| PM |
^
Macros
 Posted: Yesterday at 02:42 am
| Quote |

New Handler

Seasle, I was inspired by your post and couldn't wait to respond. Amie is ready for an update at your leisure.

I'm glad you liked it http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/8.png I'll take you again - I have plans...http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/30.png

Edit: Moved you over to Route 7, because on second thought that's probably closest to where she'd be.

--------------------
| PM |
^
Devlin2193
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:03 pm
| Quote |

New Handler

Ready for my first ever update on my travels, please.

I'll take your travels!

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Yesterday at 08:39 pm
| Quote |

Senior Handler

Awards: 1

I'm reviving Adda's travels, a whole year later. For anyone! I stated goals for turning this first mission into an introductory arc- not sure if I was supposed to or not, so just gimme a nudge if something needs to be changed. Thanks ahead of time!

I'll grab this if that's okay with you!

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted imageuser posted image

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels ~ Tracker
user posted image
| PM || Email |
^
Hayawia
 Posted: Yesterday at 09:27 pm
| Quote |

we’re cheating the world out of a fairtytale of a conclusion

An update, if you please! I wanna see what flight has in store, if they have plans for this little girl. If not, anyone!

I do indeed have plans. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/30.png Claiming this for now unless anybody wants a shot at it!

--------------------

M _E _R _I _W _E _T _H _E _R ____ K _E _M _P
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Tracker __ Profile __ Travels __ Training __ Development
| PM |
^
Rook Sea
 Posted: Today at 12:10 am
| Quote |

New Handler

Hi I'm sorry Kaia I got inspired? I am sorry it's so long I don't know how to write Rook yet

YESSSSSSS mine >D

--------------------
| PM |
^
Alyssa
 Posted: Today at 03:09 am
| Quote |

Peace in Balance

Alyssa needs an update! But, things are complicated.

Much of Alyssa's story was plotted with Leza, who is no longer with the site. It's a bit more involved because the very long-standing history, and I don't think there are really very good notes on the travels. I'm looking for someone willing to read a bit to update for her. My suggestion is to read her backstory, and then THIS dev thread for a good understanding of the character's history/overall arc. Her childhood bestie/old crush is due to appear in her travels right now so it pays to have an idea of what they were like. I also have a small profile for them to help out, but I appreciate creative input.

So yeah it's a bit more involved and I won't blame anyone for being unwilling to take this on.

It's a very fun story though and if you like themes of unrequited love, learning to cope with loss, revenge, etc, you will probably have a fun time.

If you wanna talk it over too just let me know via PM or somethin.

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

| PM |
^
windfield
 Posted: Today at 11:15 am
| Quote |

New Handler

Astraea, I must say that the choices you gave were all so tempting hahaha! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png But I finally made a choice! (and completed my first reply!) Would you be able to take on the travel thread? http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/3.png

I can take you again! 8/14

--------------------
Jasmine Seely

~ Trainer Profile ~ | ~ Travel's Log ~ | ~ Thread Tracker ~
| PM || Email |
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

| Options |Pages: (2) 1 2  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings

PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Nox SAHVOT

Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.