1. If your character was a pokemon, what pokemon would they be?
I think Emily would either be an Eevee or Purrloin. Eevee cause of its shy nature matches her own along with her adaptability but Eevee is also loyal to the people they grow close to which matches Emily's personality. I think Purrloin cause it tends to try and blend in by looking innocent and kind similar to Emily's own nature while also being a thief and willing to do whatever it takes to survive, also like Emily.
2. What type are you most skilled at using? Your character?
I personally prefer normal types cause of their wide range of moves or flying types cause they tend to be fast than the other types. Emily prefers normal types also to the variety of moves they can use and their flexible nature.
3. Is your preference one of immediate reward, or do prefer to build things over time and delay your reaping?
I prefer immediate award.
4. What's your preferred battling style -- sneaky, aggressive, defensive, etc?
I have always used a more aggressive battling style in the video games. However, in the roleplay I'm a strategist that prefers a more sneaky battling style.
5. Which part of the holiday season means the most to you? Whether it's family, the break from classes, the good food, the weather, or something else, let everyone know!
My favorite part of the holiday has always been the presents.
6. And the all important... Know any good recipes?
I don't really cook so I don't know any good recipes.