Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Freeform; Freeform; come plot a freeform~
W
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 05:25 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 188
Member No. 2309
Joined on 28-December 16.

Characters:
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan, ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

Awards: 2

Hi, friends! So, I'm interested in doing another freeform, although I'd happily take plots for future freeforms, too. Right now, I'm more or less interested in one of the April freeform open plots, but I'll be flexible to ideas being thrown my way. Riiiiight now, I'm more or less interested in the "Pranking each other" Open freeform in the collab section, so if you're equally interested in it, let me know!!

I basically have this idea that Duskull is trying to constantly prank Nye, and some other Pokemon decides they want in. They could essentially prank either Nye, their own Handler, or both of them together while Nye + their handler try to either subdue their need for pranks, or even just suffer through them silently.

I can also see this played through the perspective of mostly the Pokes, buuuuuuuut i'm super flexible. throw me your ideas and your interests!!!!

--------------------
Aneirin "Nirin/Nye" Vaughan
profile | travels | dev | training

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

pcr | goals | team | tracker
| PM |
^
Seenter
 Posted: May 10 2017, 02:20 PM
| Quote |

Novice Handler
Members
Total Posts: 54
Member No. 1604
Joined on 25-May 14.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: None

Actually I think Chris would find this both amusing and troubling. He had just received Amelia (Meditite) from Ludwig Gherman, and there wasn't anything letting me know what kind of personality she has. So I think she might prank Chris as a way of getting back that she was 'sold' to him. If you're up for it.

--------------------
Christopher Seenter

Christopher's Journey

Pokemon Dream Team

Loudred, Medicham, Torterra, Lapras, Magmortar, Ampharos

Current Team

Whismur, Magby, Meditite, Pidgey
| PM |
^
W
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 07:38 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

@Seenter - seeing as that prompt no longer exists, we'll have to think of something else to do?

also just a general bump. gimmie all the open freeform ideas, mates. I want all the little badges.

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 08:19 PM
| Quote |

The Sultan/Paladin of Salads
Background Mods
Total Posts: 543
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Awards: 3

Want to do something W? I'd be interested in getting badges open freeforms. I haven't had the chance to do something with you yet (outside Travels <3) and I do like doing things with other people!

I don't particularly have any ideas, though Hadrian/Leopold do have pokemon that might be game for doing pranks with Nye's Duskull. Leopold might be fond of Nye's Houndour since one of his partners in the past was a Houndoom.

Or if there's a particular pokemon you'd like to do something with, I can do that! (Hadrian does have a fat and cute Pumpkaboo that I always want to use more, and she could do something with Duskull.)

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
W
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 09:56 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

@Saladin - yes. let's do it.

I'm fine with absolutely anything -- regardless of the pokemon or situation! Houndour will be in any thread, since I'm only taking in pokemon that aren't eggs for any open freeforms, so there'd be plenty of that intereaction.

If you want to do more with the Pumpkaboo, we could have Hadrian and Nye explore a ghost town, perhaps? Nye has two Pokies that are Ghosts, so there's always that connection! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 05:30 PM
| Quote |

Background Mods
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

@W

Sure I'd be game for that idea! A ghost town sounds interesting and Hadrian's explored similar stuff before in the past, but not with an actual ghost this time http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png

Of course, since I have a good number of pokes (I'm a hoarder and I know it *claps*) you are free to decide which pokes you'd like to meet/interact with of course!

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

Carni: Nothing is impossible as long as there's enough BS to cushion it.nough BS to cushion it.[/b][/i]
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
W
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 10:05 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

@Saladin

But has he explored a ghost town ~with nye~ LOL
honestly, though; it could be that, or we could just do something else? who knows.

I don't really care about pokemon chosen. whichever you want! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/20.png

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 10:57 AM
| Quote |

Background Mods
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Not yet, let's rectify that! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/30.png I like the idea of exploring a ghost town anyway because it gives us opportunity to make weird things happen lol

I'll just make a decision when we start then on pokes, though I'll definitely bring the fat and adorable pumpkin <3

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
W
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 05:56 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

Salaaaad.

Yes, let's rectify it. So, ghost town, route ten, yes? we can have some weird plot that our ghostie pokemons get lured into joining some ghosty sort of cult thing b/c ghosts.

nye would b elike 'guys this is not funny stop this now >(' http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/13.png

I only have three Pokemon (unless we wait until after Nye's first egg hatches?) so maybe only bring two more besides the Pumpkaboo?

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
Saladin
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 10:47 AM
| Quote |

Background Mods
Member No. 2008
Joined on 21-June 15.

Characters:
N/A

Let's do it! I know the perfect trio then for this! What better to check out ghosts than two psychics? I can wait until Nye's egg hatches if you want, though I'm game for just using three.

I'm currently on vacation until the 6th, so if you want to start it be my guest and I'll try to respond when I get back (along with all the other posts I owe, but I can work on them during times I don't have internet http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/2.png )

--------------------
Hadrian Treefeller

Leopold Prosper

Bain Njordsonar Cale

PCR

QUOTE BOX:

| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
W
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 11:45 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

Nye has three Pokemon -- Duskull, Sandygast and Houndour. I think I'll be okay with this.

It could be good bonding fodder for Houndour + Nye

I'll start something, but if not, just prod me and we'll chat! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
W
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 06:44 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

@Saladin @Astraea - hi folks.
just a gentle reminder that I haven't forgotten about our open freeforms.
I apologize for being super lame. I'll be writing them soon, if you're both still interested.

we had:
-- hadrian & nye - ghost town explorations
-- adrian & nye - ghost chases from who knows where

if ya'll wanna either do something else (or do it with Ark) lemmie know before i get started! <3

also this is a call for all the open freeforms. gimmie em mates. gimmie. i'm trying to get back into the swing of things <3

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
W
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 08:03 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 2309

Characters:

Yo.

Looking for serious plots w/ ark

if you got something that's relation to growth (ie: interested in growing apts or battling, etc) lemmie know.

<3

--------------------

ArkBoaz "Ark" Reuter

| PM |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Plot & Track! | Next Newest »

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.