Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Jacob Rudder's Travels, Nevar
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 12:11 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Total Posts: 236
Member No. 28
Joined on 16-September 11.

Characters:
Nesasio (deceased), Eirabella De'Rege, Adeliza "Adda" Wood

Awards: 1

As Jacob moved away from the marketplace, things became much less crowded. While he wasn't alone, he wasn't always having to shoulder his way past mobs of people. There was breathing space, moving space. And while Jacob's current goal was to leave Cape Augustine, there were a couple situations that caught his attention as he meandered through the city. Perhaps he would want to take a chance to earn a few more coins before he left his hometown for good?

The first thing that Jacob noticed was a small girl, leaning against a building and peering into a relatively dark alley. While her face was turned away from Jacob, the old man could still hear her cry and sniff. It was unclear why she was so sad, and it was highly unlikely that a young child could offer a reward for solving her problems, but could Jacob ignore the crying of a small girl?

The second thing that caught Jacob's attention was a rather loud argument coming from the other side of the street. It appeared that an older, well-dressed, rich nobleman was berating a younger, poorer man. Even from this distance, Jacob could clearly hear the man's shouts. Apparently the younger man was a messenger that was supposed to deliver something of valuable to the rich man, but the item had been lost or stolen or some such. Jacob could choose to assist, and would probably be rewarded decently for his efforts, if he succeeded.

Other than that, there was nothing to distract the homeless fisherman from heading straight out of the city. Nobody was forcing his hand; he could do as he pleased.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted imageuser posted image

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 03:33 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Total Posts: 61
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

Awards: None

Jacob found himself standing in the middle of the street, grinding his teeth as he cast a pained eye on the crying child, though it was also hard not to glance at the man currently being talked to as if he were some sort of fungus. The fisherman knew that if he paused to help the girl he would most likely be unable to catch up to the noble and give the loud-mouth a good piece of his mind, possibly even a fist is things got escalated.

With a low grunt he made up his mind, Jacob turned away from the two men caught in their little drama and began to move towards the child. In the end he hoped that the messenger could sort out his own mess, but right now the weeping girl took priority. With a few quick strides, Jacob found himself at the mouth of the alley, though here was where he stopped advancing, not wanting to scare the poor child any more then she already was. "Shhh, it will be alright." The man cooed in a hushed tone as he began to lean down, crouching beside the left wall as he let his former fishing-pole turned staff rest against his shoulder. "Can you tell me your name, little one?" Jacob hoped to at least gain the child's trust before trying to ask her what had the girl crying her little heart out.

As cold as the old man liked to seem, even he had a soft spot for children and it nearly broke his heart to see the girl huddled in some dank alley. He could only hope that she was lost or a runaway, in either case that meant that she might have family that he could return her to after just a few simple questions. Of course life was never easy or predictable, it was quite possible that the girl's troubles were far more complex then Jacob could guess at. But with a little luck and Keel in his side pocket, perhaps the fisherman could take one fear stricken child off the streets and into a better life.

--------------------------
Egg Tracker #1

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 07:59 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

(Hiya! I'll update you, but in the future when you post here, make sure you post in the update request topic. c: Otherwise, we might not see that you posted, and you won't get an update.)

The small girl turned toward the man as he began to speak to her. She was clean, well clothed, and healthy- that indicated that she most likely wasn't homeless. It could be assumed that she had a family and a house somewhere, waiting for her. "My name is Lisanna." She responded to Jacob's question readily, which was good. She wasn't scared of Jacob, so she would readily accept his help. "Please, mister, could you help me?"

"My older brother, Sten, and I were exploring the alleyways. It was fun! He is nine, but I am almost six!"
She paused for a moment, puffing out her chest proudly and standing just a bit taller. "Oh. But then we got attacked by some Stunky! At first I thought they were cute, but not after they attacked. We battled- we have Pokemon. Mine is a Azurill!" Once again, she paused, looking very proud. "My brother has a silly Rattata... and a Wingull. My Azurill fainted, though, because she is small and not strong. So, my brother told me to leave the alley and wait for him. But he hasn't come back yet and I am worried!" The distress of her experience came back to her, and tears welled up once more in her blue eyes. "Oh please, mister, you've got to help!" Suddenly the girl rushed toward him, and clung to his knees.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 7 2011, 08:16 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

(Oh, sorry. Still not used to how this place works and am trying to find all the little topics scattered across the site that help explain it all. Thanks for giving me that tip.)

Jacob barely had a moment to absorb all of the child's story before she came rushing up to grab on to the old man. Surprised by this he was pushed off balance and fell backwards, making his rear a little sore as he gave Lisanna a comforting pat on the back. At this point he could no more refuse her request then pry the frightened girl from his legs.

"Listen to me Lisanna, you really should have gone to a guard or some other adult, but I'll see what I can do about your brother. The fisherman felt a smile crack across his weathered face as he spoke in a strong voice, hoping to calm Lisanna down enough that she might be able to relax the iron grip she seemed to have on him. "Now, I need you to show me where you left your brother. I'll make sure that no stink-rats get within ten feet of you." Jacob promised the girl this, as a man of his word he would face a hundred Stunky rather then break it.

--------------------------
Egg Tracker #2

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 8 2011, 04:56 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

(No problem, that's what I'm here for~ Also, I'm not entirely sure that the link to your travels is working. It might just be my browser or whatever, but whenever I tried to click on the link to get to this thread, nothing came up.)

A relieved expression crossed the young girl's face as Jacob agreed to help her. The fisherman's smile and confident tone caused the tears to disappear from her eyes and a slight smile crawl onto her lips. "Yes, yes, okay, thanks! I can show you where, I think!" Lisanna piped up willingly, letting go of Jacob and beginning to speed-walk down the alley. Of course, the speed-walk of a six year-old girl was an easy, casual walking pace for a full-grown man such as Jacob.

They walked a few yards into the alley and took a left turn into a connecting alley. It was dark, but not too dark, since it was midday. The sounds of a scuffle could be heard up ahead, and the vague form of young Sten could be seen, along with the forms of a couple of Stunky. "There, there! That's Sten!" Lisanna cried out to Jacob, picking up the pace slightly.

Within moments, Jacob was close enough to clearly evaluate the situation. There were five Pokemon in total, two of them fainted and laying limp on the battlefield. The young boy and his Pokemon had obviously put up a tough fight for the wild Stunky, but they were slowly being beaten down by the poison types, who had numbers on their side. It was quite possible that Jacob's Remoraid could turn the tide of this battle, despite the fish's lack of mobility on land.

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/19rattata.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335251.gif lvl 2
-fainted.

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/278wingull.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
-badly hurt, desperate, holding on.

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/434sunky.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335251.gif lvl 4
-fainted.

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/434sunky.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335251.gif lvl 4
-badly hurt, angry.

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/434sunky.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335252.gif lvl 3
-a bit scratched up, angry.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 8 2011, 12:15 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

(I think I know what's wrong with it. Should be fixed now.)

While there was only two of the attacking pokemon left, they were poison types after all and those were infamous for not going down without some sort of giant hassle. Jacob didn't like the look of things as he inched closer to the boy and his sister, never taking his eyes off the Stunky.

Slowly he reached into his pocket and pulled out his only pokemon, one who he hadn't even interacted with yet since he had only bought her perhaps half an hour ago. He had no idea what Keel's attacks were or her temperament, this could make for a very unsteady battle, one which he wasn't all that sure he could win. However, that was not the focus, the main thing was keeping those wild Stunky away from the kids and get those two to safety.

Gritting his teeth the man tossed the pokeball on the ground and in a flash of light a small fish flopped around for a moment before laying on it's side and eying it's master with an angry glare. Right away Jacob could tell that Keel would not be an easy pokemon to deal with, she was even sizing him up for a spiteful Water Gun which was not something the fisherman would take very well. Slowly he leaned down so that he could whisper under his breath to the fish "Listen here! There are two good kids about to be in some real danger, and whether you like me or not doesn't matter. Point is you will follow my commands." if Keel understood she didn't make any indication of it. Jacob carefully reached down and picked up the fish, hoping that if he solved her mobility problem that the pokemon would calm down some. He then placed Keel on his right shoulder, using her fins to wedge the pokemon there so she could have a good view of the battle. Of course there were risks, Jacob was close enough that the Stunky could aim for Keel and hit him or just ignore the fish entirely and focus on the man. But the fisherman had a plan.

Gripping the staff in his powerful grip the man strode forwards with his chattering pokemon on his shoulder. Using the wooden weapon he tapped the stone on either side of him, making a loud tapping noise to try and draw the Stunky away from the kids as he moved closer to them. As he advanced Jacob glanced over at the brother, named Sten is he remembered Lisanna's words correctly "Boy! If your Wingull knows any dodging type abilities, now is the time to use them while I distract these pests. You barely have a feather left on that pokemon, right now your best hope is to keep that bird up in the air and only attack when your foe is completely open!" he hoped that Sten would listen to his battle plan as he continued to tap the staff to try and draw in the pokemon.

Then he glanced over at Keel, he knew that the Remoraid would know Lock On and Water Gun but he couldn't tell if she had any other attacks that might be useful. "Alright fish..." He muttered in a low voice "If you know anything at all useful you better use it now!" and responding to his words the Remoraid began to narrow her eyes, locking on to the Stunky to improve her chance of hitting the poison pokemon. Keel made one last huffy chatter before opening her mouth and spitting two brown streaks of water, one for each skunk pokemon. This took Jacob by surprise. As a fisherman he was well versed in most water pokemon attacks and habits, but he couldn't remember ever seeing a Remoraid use Mud Shot before.

----------------
Egg Tracker #3

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 8 2011, 06:07 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

(Yup, it is fixed! c: Thank you~)

Sten first turned to his sister, and then to Jacob. When Jacob spoke to him, Sten nodded his head without saying anything. His face and expression seemed to be a bit more mature than most nine year-old boys, although that face was now betraying slight panic. "Wingull! Stay up in the air. Try to avoid the attacks. Use Rain Dance!" He called out to his beat-up Pokemon, clenching his fists. The exhausted Wingull flapped his wings and took to the air, and within a moment or two, it had begun to drizzle over the alleyway. Then the boy took this opportunity to return his fainted Rattata, and then toss an empty pokeball at the fainted Stunky. The fainted Pokemon could not resist capture, and so the young boy acquired a new companion.

Suddenly, the Remoraid that had been positioned on Jacob's shoulder shot off streams of thick, muddy water at the wild Stunky. Both attacks hit their mark; the female Stunky stumbled around, close to fainting but not quite there yet. The male snarled, and then used Torment. He shouted all sorts of nasty, taunting, enraging things at the Remoraid, and the water-type was no longer able to use the same move twice in a row.

Then Sten gave another order to his Wingull. "Wingull, use water gun on the hurt one!" His Wingull took a moment to catch his breath, and then he shot a stream of water at the stumbling Stunky. Boosted by the Rain Dance attack, that water attack was just enough to knock the Pokemon out completely.

So far, so good. It seemed this battle wouldn't be too difficult to win, now that Jacob and his Remoraid had joined the fray.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/278wingull.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
  • exhausted an in pain, but unwilling to give up.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/434sunky.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif lvl 4
  • fainted.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/434sunky.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 3
  • enraged, hurt, covered in mud.
http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/223remoraid.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
  • slightly hurt, unable to use a move twice in a row.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 8 2011, 06:58 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

Jacob glanced over at the boy and gave him a small nod, pleased that the lad was using his head in the fight, he could see Sten becoming a rather talented Handler when he grew older. Then the man turned his eyes back to the battle at hand, thinking for a moment as he tried to find a way around the limit that the Stunky put on Keel, forcing her to be unable to use Mud Shot which would have hit the poison pokemon hard. He knew he had only a few moments to spare before the Stunky felt confident enough to try and attack before he gave Keel another order.

Quickly he braced himself and got the staff ready to swing at the wild pokemon as he began to speak to his annoyed fish "Come on... We need something strong! Tell me you have Water Pulse or something even sort of useful like Surf!" the moment Jacob uttered the word, Keel began to act. She closed his mouth and made a deep gargling sound as she began to summon up the attack that her master just named. Then with a hiss she opened her jaws, sending a torrent of water onto the ground with enough force that it became a small tidal wave, heading right towards the Stunky. And for the first time since he had been saddled with the fish, Jacob felt proud, watching with a content smile as the wave picked up pace, heading right for the target that Keel's human had pointed out.

------------------
Egg Tracker #4

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 01:21 AM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

The last remaining Stunky was incapable of dodging the Surf attack that the Remoraid summoned. He was hit hard, and pushed backward quite a ways. He still managed to hold on to enough energy to keep going, at least for one more round. He glared at the Remoraid atop Jacob's shoulder. Then, he did what Stunky's were famous for: he turned around, pointed his rear end at Jacob and his fish, and then eeked a purple gas in a very undignified manner. It wasn't a Poison Gas attack, because he was a level too young to have learned that; instead it was Smog, his egg move.

However, the wild Stunky seemed to have forgotten about Sten and his Wingull. "Don't let that gas get to them, Wingull! Use gust to blow it away!" The nine year-old commanded. His bird Pokemon gave a caw, and then flapped his wings hard at the purple gas that was making its way toward Jacob and Keel. The gas was dispersed, and no harm came to either Jacob or Keel. "Great job!"

The wild Stunky was not amused by the Wingull. He turned sharply to face the bird, and then let loose with a Snarl attack, using his voice to physically injure the water and flying type. That was the last straw that finally broke the Wingull; the Snarl attack finished him off, and he spiraled down and then hit the ground. Sten frowned and returned his Wingull, and then turned to his sister. Lisanna clung to her older brother, and then the two of them watched as the battle continued.
    http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/278wingull.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
  • egg move: gust
  • exhausted and in pain, but unwilling to give up.
    http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/434sunky.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif lvl 4
  • fainted.
    http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/434sunky.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 3
  • egg move: smog
  • badly hurt, but hanging on.
    http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/223remoraid.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335252.gif lvl 5
  • a bit tired, but otherwise fine.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 9 2011, 12:28 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

After that last attack, Keel was feeling pretty tired, Remoraid were built for sniping with pin-point accuracy, not unleashing huge amounts of water like the little pokemon had done just moments ago. She was lucky that she had Jacob to ride on, not needing to move too much under her own power, it let her conserve some of the energy that she had left, enough to stretch the battle out a little longer. Noticing this her owner reached up with her free hand and pat the fish's side, letting her know that she had done good in the battle, no matter what the end result was.

Jacob would remember the help that Sten gave him, the man had a few words for the boy after the battle was over, but right now he couldn't waste time on banter. "Alright Keel. We need to end this, I need you to Lock On to the little beast that just tried to poison us and I need you to Mud Shot it into the next city! Do you get me?" After getting her orders, there was a small gleam in Keel's eyes as she narrowed them, focusing on the last Stunky for her next attack. Then the little water type summoned up the will needed, chattering her fangs just before letting out a thin, yet surprisingly strong blast of mud, sending it directly at her foe.

------------------
Egg Tracker #5

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 10 2011, 07:35 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

The wild Stunky had no chance of dodging, as hurt and tired as he was already. Keel successfully Locked On to his opponent, and then sent a thin but forceful stream of mud at the poison-type. The super-effective move knocked the Stunky out immediately. Keel and Jacob's first battle had been a simple and easy success. If he wanted to, Jacob could choose to capture one or two of the fainted Stunky; they could not resist capture in their current state.

Sten let out an audible sigh of relief when the final Stunky went down. "Thank you, sir." He said, the pitch of his voice revealing how young he really was, compared to how mature he seemed to act. Lisanna was still clinging to him, unwilling to let go of her brother, worried that they might get separated again. "Yes, thank you very much!" The smaller, younger child agreed, nodded enthusiastically.

"Listen... would you mind walking us home? We still have an hour until our curfew, but... I think we should go home now." Sten asked, shuffling his feet while staring down at them. Apparently he didn't like asking for favors, but him and his sister were both shook up from the experience, so neither of them wanted to travel without Jacob or some other adult.

Keel gained 4.5 exp!

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 11 2011, 01:24 AM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

With the battle over, Jacob straightened out his back and made a short grunt, shaking his head a little as he wondered why on Earth he thought becoming a freelance sort of guy was a good idea, he was too old for this stuff. On the other hand, he couldn't claim that he didn't feel great for helping out the kids, if he hadn't taken off from the docks he would have never stumbled onto them and they could of been in a lot of trouble.

Then there was a small chattering sound to remind the old man that Keel was still out, he quickly dug in in right pocket for her pokeball and recalled the fish before her temper began to flare up again and get him in trouble.

With his pokemon up, Jacob turned to face the siblings, giving them a small smile as he walked over to them "Thank me later. Let's get you guys home first and off the streets before something else happens." as he agreed to go with them the man glanced back at the alleyway and towards the two fainted Stunky who had attacked the kids not long ago. "But first..." He mumbled as he thought about this opportunity, reaching into a pocket high on his vest which held several empty pokeballs. After he took one out Jacob looked back towards the kids and held the capturing device out "Lisanna, if you would like to follow your brother's lead and snag you one of things, I'm happy to donate one of my stock for you to use." the old fisherman stood there calmly as he waited for the girl to decide whether or not to take his offer, then they would be on their way.

-----------------
Egg Tracker #6

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 06:12 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

Lisanna glanced at the empty pokeball that the old fisherman offered her, and then shook her head vehemently, still clinging to Sten. No, she did not want one of those awful things that had attacked her and her brother; she couldn't fathom why the boy she was currently attached to had decided to capture one. Jacob was able to keep his pokeball, then, for any future captures he might wish to make.

Sten looked down at his sister. "C'mon, Lisanna. I can't walk with you clinging to me like that, and we've got to ho home." He told her, sounding gentle but firm. The girl pouted and stepped away from her brother, though the two still stayed connected at the hand. The boy then looked up at Jacob. "It's not too far from here, just a few streets down." He said, beginning to walk briskly forward, Lisanna following right behind.

The traffic of the streets had thinned out since before; the two men that had been arguing before were both gone, along with the spectators that had been encircling them. The day was waxing into late afternoon, and most people were beginning to head home to prepare their homes for dinner. It was quite a simple task for Sten and Lisanna to lead Jacob to their home. Only a handful of minutes had passed when Lisanna pointed to a small but well-kept house and exclaimed, "That is our home, mister!"

The children paused before crossing the street to enter the building. Sten turned toward Jacob, but looked somewhat bashfully at his feet. "Would... would you like to come in? I know most handlers get paid for their services, but... but all we could offer right now is some dinner, probably. The economy is not good, y'know. Our mother would probably like to thank you, either way..."

(What I understood from your post was that Jacob wasn't going to capture a Stunky, but was only wondering if Lisanna wanted to. Since she didn't, I just moved the story along. If I am interpreting wrong, and you did want Jacob to catch one of them, just say in your next post that he did so, and I'll give it to you... ^.^)

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Oct 12 2011, 08:33 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

(No, No. You had it right.)

Jacob walked the children to their home, though he looked like he was moving at a calm pace, he always had an eye out and looking for any trouble that might try to strike at either him or the kids. But it was a rather uneventful escort, ending at Lisanna and Sten's front door, where the fisherman paused long enough to get a good look at their house.

He took a moment before glancing down at the kids, thinking about their offer for a moment before shaking his head. "It wouldn't be right of me to enter your house without the consent of your parents." He stated with a small smile "Though I am very thankful for your offer, I couldn't take the food that your family has worked so hard to afford." Jacob was not some noble to take advantage of these honest folk after all, he was just another working-class man trying to make a life for himself, much like their parents were.

-----------------
Egg Tracker #7

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Janessa
 Posted: Oct 14 2011, 01:11 PM
| Quote |

Senior Handler
Members
Member No. 28

Characters:

When Jacob denied himself entry into their house, Lisanna seemed disappointed. "Aww..." She moaned, and then sighed loudly. Sten, however, merely gave a nod of acceptance. "Okay, if that is what you feel is best." Then he turned to Lisanna. "C'mon, Lisanna. Let's get inside." He gave Jacob one last parting smile before the two kids left the fisherman's side and made their way into their home.

Jacob has gained .5 reputation points.

Once again, Jacob was left on his own to explore and wander as he wished. The city was calming down, so if the fisherman wanted to once again make for the route that led out of the city, he was free to do so, and he would most likely be able to make it onto the route without any interruptions.

--------------------
Nesasio, my lovely.
Profile ~ Travels

Eirabella, my guilty.
Profile ~ Travels

Adda, my maternal.
Profile ~ Travels
user posted image

PCR
| PM || Email |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Cape Augustine | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (3) 1 2 3  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.