Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Jacob Rudder's Travels, Nevar
Zenaga
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 04:21 PM
| Quote |

The People's Champ.
Members
Total Posts: 68
Member No. 42
Joined on 7-October 11.

Characters:
Voltaire Towerlocke

Awards: None

(Nah, you did lovely http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/1.png)

Despite this stressful situation, Keep performed absolutely beautifully. With a well powered Water Gun Keel shot the egg right into Jacob's hands. The raging Carvanha stopped in her track and watched Jacob carefully. She might have been blind with rage, but she knew that harming Jacob while he was in possession of her eggs would be bad both of them. Keel had managed to whip up a surf, but the Frillish had floated up distracting the small fish Pokemon, causing the water to collapse on her.

The frillish floated back to the surface next to Keel, with a nervous laugh while the white glow radiated from her body. But before she could communicate with her friend, Keel had dived deep into the ocean. Meanwhile, the mother was strafing left and right, trying to strategize against the human who was holding her children. Suddenly she shot a burst of Scalding hot water next to where he was standing. She could have hit him if she had wanted, but intentionally missed to threaten him. Steam hissed as it collided with the wooden dock and visibly ascended to the sky.

Keel shot like a rocket from beneath. While the target was strafing, Keel had properly honed in on her target. Frillish observed the determined fish Pokemon and levitated in the air in between Jacob and the snarling Pokemon. All at once the tiny Remoraid had collided with the target, her rough scales cutting into her body. It shot out of the water and towards Jacob, but before it could get to him Frillish shot a strange purple beam towards her, Confuse Ray! It landed hard on the docks in a daze, and was beaten with Jacob's cane. It slowly rolled off into the water once again.

It vanished from view once again. All three looked around nervously, as Carvanha shot into the sky from the deep sea and landed down on Keel with a strong bite attack. It was clear that this Pokemon was in a fury, and now it did not know what she was doing. The crafty Remoraid managed to escape being eaten by this carnivorous Pokemon, and watched as it charged into the docks and rocks, eating pieces or two without realizing what it was doing.

She turned to face the three again, confused and angry. She was at a higher level then the two opposing Pokemon, and still had a lot to go. The eggs didn't seem to matter to this rampaging Pokemon anymore. What would happen next!?

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/318carvanha.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif Level 8
Condition: Confused, angry. A risk to anyone and everyone. Forgotten about the eggs.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/592-f.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif Level 5
Condition: Full health, looking to get payback.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/223remoraid.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif level 5
Condition: Hurt from the bite, but has more to go.
| PM || Site || AIM || MSN |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Dec 15 2011, 07:06 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Total Posts: 61
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

It was easy to tell that the carvanha had the level advantage on Keel, but Jacob hope that frillish would even up the fight some and in a way he was right. The little ghost type did seem to be helping him and his partner, however with the toothy fish now flopping around and biting anything in range, it was just as much a danger to itself as it was to the pokemon near her. The man kept a keen eye on the fish as he tried to think of some way to do some major damage to the little fang factory before it was able to shred Keel and the frillish. And to do that they would have to strike with something it wasn't resistant against, however he wasn't sure if Keel had any such moves.

He decided to take a gamble and trust Keel "Alright fish, if you have any non-water moves, not is the time to Lock On and use them!"

Keel made a soft gurgling sound before sliding off into the water, where she would have full range of mobility. The fish spun around a few times before leaping up in the air, as she arched, Keel narrowed his eyes on the carvanha, making sure that her next shots would hit. Then she opened her mouth with a soft clicking sound. Before Jacob's eyes he saw a green ooze like gunk shoot out of the fish's mouth. As Jacob realized that Keel was using Acid Spray, a second blast came forth, both shots heading for the carvanha as Keel fell back into the ocean where she could dart away if under attack.

Jacob was somewhat impressed by this, he didn't expect his pokemon to be that cunning, then again remoraid did evolve into octillary, which are very intelligent pokemon.

-----------------
Egg Tracker 16

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Zenaga
 Posted: Dec 21 2011, 07:42 PM
| Quote |

The People's Champ.
Members
Total Posts: 68
Member No. 42
Joined on 7-October 11.

Characters:
Voltaire Towerlocke

The small fish Pokemon berated the already confused Carvanha with a consistent spray of acid thanks to her clever knowledge of the move Acid Spray. It hit the raging beast in the face, who still managed the power through and continue on her murderous rampage. She began to shudder, which was likely because of Acid Spray's ability to lower special defense. The acid ate away at the mother's scaly skin, making contact with her less painful.

It let out a cry of pain as it darted quickly after the submerging Pokemon. The crafty Remoraid wasn't fast enough to escape the terrorizing Carvanha's vengeful jaws however. It struck again hard with a bite. Keel quickly swam away, leaving the exahusted beast behind to tend to her wounds. She had a large gash where the bite was from and it was bleeding badly. Keel would no longer be able to hide from the predatory creature as long as she was bleeding like that.

It seemed it was Frillish's turn. It mustered up it's strength and used a strange power on the water around her. It produced a cloud of Mist that hovered over the lake concealing the wounded Pokemon. It seemed like a good idea, but the carnivorous creature would still be able to sniff out the wounded Pokemon. Next, the Frillish hovered close to the Pokemon, who lashed out with yet another bite. She connected, which made the ghost pokemon scream in pain, but she held her breathe and made contact with her opponent with her tentacles.

Carvanha began to flash, and his energy was slowly being absorbed by the Frillish. Carvahna thrashed back and forth trying to escape from the tentacled creature. At last she sank her teeth into the ghost Pokemon. The two of them were dealing damage to each other, but because of the level advantage it wasn't clear who would faint first...

What would Jacob do? With Keel hurt, perhaps it would be better to withdraw her from the fight. On the other hand, what could be done about the Carvanha? Surely the ghost Pokemon couldn't handle the dark type on her own.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/318carvanha.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif Level 8
Condition: Confused, Sp. Def dropped, rough skin not as rough, tasted Keel's blood, energy is fading.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/592-f.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif Level 5
Condition: Absorbing the Carvanha's strength. Being bitten, strength is fading.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/223remoraid.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif Level 5
Condition: Bleeding from bad bite. Unable to hide from Carvanha.
| PM || Site || AIM || MSN |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Jan 23 2012, 01:53 AM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

Time was slowly slipping through the old man's fingertips, but not in the way he had originally imagined. He had to act fast and act now if he was going to save both the frillish and Keel, though he might have to do something extremely crazy. He began to form a quick plan as Keel floundered a bit to keep herself from turning over in the water, a real threat for a wounded fish.

"Alright Keel I need you to do one last thing for me. Water Gun your ghost pal and I got your Pokeball right here."

At that he reached into his pocket and raised the ball, ready to take the little fish back once she had given the frillish a fighting chance. With a nod the little remoraid understood what her master was doing and she was spiteful enough to muscle through the pain and send a spout of water towards the jellyfish before vanishing into a ball of red energy, returning to her ball where she could rest until brought to a proper healer.

With that Jacob pocketed the pokeball and dew something else out, one of the carvanha's eggs. This little gem would be a boon to Jacob's plan which largely made up of drawing the fish away from frillish and beating it over the head with his staff as the other pokemon attacked from behind.

The man then raised the egg high in the air with one hand as he readied his staff in the other, muscles tense as he was ready to start thrashing the little pokemon as soon as she was within range. Then he finally started the taunt that would hopefully bring her to him, lifting the egg above his mouth he acted like he was going to eat it before calling out.

"Oy! Mother of the year! You forgot something!"

-----------------
Egg Tracker 17

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Siffleuse
 Posted: Jan 28 2012, 11:01 PM
| Quote |

Thunder Lady.
Members
Total Posts: 203
Member No. 36
Joined on 25-September 11.

Characters:
Lady Jane.

Jacob's plan worked pretty well. Keel had no problem giving a water shot to the Frillish, who definitely seemed relieved to be able to get some of its strength back. Luckily, she had the ability Water Absorb so as to enjoy the last attack Keel had devoted her energy to.

When Jacob mimed putting the Carvanha's egg into his mouth, the fish Pokemon immediately charged through water to get it back. She might have been confused, but the vision of her egg could certainly get her to focus. The speed helping, she jumped out of the water, directly aiming at the hand Jacob was holding her egg with. The mother was enraged, and she did not have time to play with Pokemon anymore. She was using a Bite attack, and she did not miss. Frillish did not have time to intervene. Jacob's hand was caught into the Carvanha's powerful mouth, and apparently, she was not going to let go of it. Maybe it was just the confusion acting again. The pain was undeniable, and Jacob had to let go of the egg which fell into the water, but it was apparently not enough for the Pokemon, who still held on to Jacob's hand, no matter how much he shook it.

Meanwhile, Frillish did not seem to be reacting much. The truth was, after absorbing all the energy she could from the water Keel had given her, she had started using Recover, so that she could face the next attack with more strength. It was working, but in the mean time, it was not really helping Jacob.

http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/318carvanha.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif lv.8
Condition: Confused, Sp. Def dropped, rough skin not as rough, tasted Keel's blood, energy is fading.

http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon/592-f.png http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/e335251.gif lv.5
Condition: Getting better thanks to the Carvanha's strength, Keel's help and Recover.

Jacob lv.1
Condition: his hand is being bitten by Carvanha. Very painful, but it does not seem to be bleeding yet.

--------------------
| PM || Email |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Apr 9 2012, 05:47 PM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

Possibly not the smartest move Jacob had ever made, but as scarred as his hands were, a few more weren't going to change anything. Gritting his teeth against the pain he used the frenzied pokemon's tactics against it, as with her jaws locked the fish now could not escape or dodge a hit unless she let go. And letting go was not something the Carvanha were known for.

Using his other hand he took a firm grip on his staff and swept it back down against his chewed on limb, aiming to give the fish a few whacks to see if that wouldn't finally take the fight out of it. However even as the fish bit into his hand, Jacob was very careful to stay away from anything that could fatally wound the creature. He respected the fish far too much to consider killing her for what was originally just a semi-harmless prank of a ghost type.

-----------------
Egg Tracker 18

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Ice Cold Glalie
 Posted: Apr 17 2012, 09:43 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Admins/Head Mods
Total Posts: 827
Member No. 5
Joined on 22-May 11.

Characters:
Lyra Sparrow | Gregory Beauchamp

[I apologise if this goes meh.]

<span class="icg">Carvanha's bite seemed to get deeper as Jacob flailed with his staff, when he actually made contact with the Carvanha, blood started to drip from the fish's mouth. A second hit, a third hit and eventually the fish let go and dropped back into the water, a slight blood trail following her as she sank into the water. The fish was just dazed however, as she quickly came to her senses and followed her egg as it went further into the ocean. It seemed the fish was just happy the egg was back where it belonged.

The Frillish took a great pleasure at giggling at what had just happened. It however stopped laughing when it realised that Keel had disappeared. Frillish retaliated by shooting a Shadow Ball at Jacob, who luckily dodged it. It seemed that the Frillish wasn't going to come quietly now. The game had turned into something serious. Frillish shouted at Jacob, seemingly egging it on to battle. Of course, this was all up to Jacob. He could easily walk away from this if he wanted to.

Frillish had just about managed to regain it's energy, but the damage from the attacks would still cause it to slow a little.</span>

user posted image http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335251.gif Lv. 05
Condition: Has it's energy back, but still showing damage from the bite mark.
Egg Moves: Mist and Confuse Ray
TM Moves: Ghost.

Keel gained 1 EXP
Jacob gained .5 EXP

--------------------

Lyra Sparrow
<Profile> <Travels>

user posted image user posted image user posted image

| PM || MSN |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 10:56 AM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

As soon as one problem was taken care of another seemed to rear it's pretty little head. The fisherman held his chewed up hand close to his chest as he darted back with a surprising swiftness for someone of his age and heft. Glancing up at the floating little pest the man knew he would not be able to survive too many full ghost type attacks, he would have to run away or take the little prankster out. Jacob was tempted to do just that, problem was the man was fresh off his scrape with the fang-toothed pest and Keel was in no shape to fight something as tricky as a frillish, certainly didn't help that the pest could absorb most of her attacks and heal. Taking a few steps back the man recalled everything he knew about the impish water type, they were largely harmless but could cause some rather impressive trouble with their games, this one in particular seemed to be always looking for some new game. They were fairly smart pokemon as well, more than once Jacob had fallen for their tricks or heard tale of other men of the sea being tripped up by the little pokemon.

Thinking quickly Jacob spread his hands wide and up "Alright little lass, yah got me. There's no way I can fight against your cunning. You bested me this round. Perhaps my ol' brain just can't keep up." as he spoke the man's mind raced, trying his best to avoid getting a shot with a shadowball or something equally as destructive to his body. Then an idea came to him. "Frillish! Listen to me please. I came here to find a friend for a little boy. He is sick now, unable to play, make friends and do what me and you can. He dreams to fish the sea and ride the waves but to do that he needs a friend. Someone wise. Someone kind. Someone smart. He needs a friend like you." He paused for a moment to let his words sink in a bit before continuing "He is only a little boy but he wants to play and have fun. I expect he will invent and find many games for the two of you to play together. Would you consider being his partner?" if this failed Jacob would have to go to the local healer empty handed, something that unnerved him due to his shaky history with healers. At the very least he hoped to get out of the cross-hairs of this spirited little monster, at most he hoped to complete his mission and save his own hide at the same time. Taking in a deep breath and gritting his teeth the old fisherman locked eyes with the little ghostly jelly, waiting for it to react to his words as he primed his muscles just in case he needed to continue dodging.

-----------------
Egg Tracker 19

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Ray
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 08:54 PM
| Quote |

Top Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 405
Member No. 1655
Joined on 16-June 14.

Characters:
Dionisia Bosc, James Achilles

Awards: 6

[ .5 exp. ]

The frillish, slowed from the attacks, had been preparing another shadow ball when Jacob spoke. Her curiosity was enough for her to drop the attack, and she floated as she listened to his words.

Fight against your cunning... Yes, she quite liked that. Was the human declaring himself inadequate when faced with a pokemon of her stature, her ability? It appeared so. The human was right - his brain couldn't keep up. Not him and not his little remoraid.

The human stopped for a second, seemingly gathering his thoughts. The frillish waited for him; his first sentences had been enough to make her take pause, at least for a little while. Still, she prepared herself to attack if necessary, feeling her power sluggishly coming to her.

A little boy. Frillish had seen little boys before, when they had come to play by the water. Rambunctious creatures, the lot of them, but some of their games had looked rather fun. This boy was unable to play, though? Well, Frillish thought, she should have to teach him then.

The man finished his speech, looking at Frillish. Frillish would let her power drop; she had no need of it now. She floated gently to the man's side, touching his clothing with one tentacle.

The frillish would not allow herself to be caught, but would follow Jacob if he lead her back to the salesman. When the salesman saw Jacob and the frillish, his eyebrows went up, a brief amount of shock on his face before he schooled it back to normal.

"This is the pokemon you've caught for my grandson?"

It was up to Jacob to explain what had happened between himself and the frillish, and what kind of a companion he believed she could be for the man's frail grandson.

--------------------
| PM |
^
Nevar
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 02:42 AM
| Quote |

That One Guy
Members
Member No. 40
Joined on 5-October 11.

Characters:
Jacob Rudder

It was a rather tense moment, Jacob stood very still as he mentally crossed his fingers and hoped that the little ghost pokemon understood everything he said. The old fisherman knew there was a decent chance she did, baring psychic pokemon, ghost-types were some of the smartest around and tended to live closely with humans when they could manage it. It was a gamble of course but one he had to take, Keel was hurt and in no condition to fight a frillish who could trade shadowballs for anything Keel could fire up at it. Jacob also did not like the idea of fighting it himself, partly because he had no way to reach the creature if she decided to stay out of his range and partly because he had always rather liked the little impish creatures. Frillish were playful, more than a few times they had floated aboard his ship, tangled his fishing-lines or pulled the bait off the hooks only to drop it on him from above. Many fisherman and sailors hated the little pranksters, but not Jacob. They reminded him a lot of children and would sometimes try to play with them, countering their pranks with a bit of a chuckle as he pretended to not mind. After all, nothing bothers a prankster more than a prank that falls flat.

Then to Jacob's relief the pokemon seemed to think over the offer and accept, floating down to fiddle with his clothes. Releasing the held breath that had been building in his lugs, Jacob shot the little creature a bit of a smile as he took the time to carefully lead it back to the shop. On the way the man did a bit of thinking, as he needed to explain the situation without upsetting either the frillish or the salesman. Sadly it was not a long walk but it allowed Jacob to refocus on this new task and relax a bit after a rather adrenaline fueled encounter. Glancing back now and again to make sure the little ghost type was following him, Jacob was careful to keep her attention less she just start wandering around aimlessly. Once he reached the shop and stepped inside it, his employer had about the reaction he thought the man would and Jacob was quick to answer. "No, this pokemon is not caught and nor will she ever be unless she chooses to be." But before the no doubt concerned father could get a word in Jacob continued "All I did was ask her if she would want to be a little boy's friend and playmate. Ghost pokemon understand quite a bit. They are extremely intelligent and crafty, frillish one of the most. She would like to be this boy's partner. I might add that no one touches a ghost unless they will it and that extends to any who they protect." He paused for a long moment before glancing over at the pokemon and offering her an open hand "Frillish. This is the boy's father. He is putting a lot of trust in me for this task. Could you please show that you in turn can be trusted? I know it must seem a bit silly to you, but any parent would worry about this sort of thing." his eyes turning to the little frillish who Jacob focused on carefully as he realized that he was once more throwing the dice and hoping to strike it lucky. If he misread either the shopkeep or the pokemon it could mean more than a little bit of trouble and Jacob had to be ready for that outcome.

-------------------
Egg Tracker 20

--------------------
Jacob Rudder
| PM || Email |
^
Korosensei
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 12:48 PM
| Quote |

Stupidface McNoctowl
Background Mods
Total Posts: 1613
Member No. 1923
Joined on 24-February 15.

Characters:
Alexander Fitzgerald | Emilie Chartoire

Awards: 5

[[ +0.6 EXP! Please let me know if I messed anything up, and feel free to send me a PM if you have any goals for Jacob in the future. ]]

"Not caught? Her choice? You think this is a game?" the shopkeeper said, his tone low and angry. He didn't throw Jacob out of his shop, however - he needed to hear exactly why Jacob had done this, and what benefit an uncaught frillish could be to his young grandson. The frillish eyed the old man, grinning as his emotions flared. "Ghosts steal life, you know that? And he's sick enough without one around - not to mention that this could all be some grand trick to swindle me out of my money and curse my family while you're at it!"

Just as the old man was about to unleash another angry torrent of words, a sudden glow appeared in Jacob's bag. Both the old man and the frillish were startled by the glow, and Jacob would only have a few moments to take the egg out of his bag and place it on the floor or counter before its shape would resolve. Standing before him was a smallish brown pokemon with curled fists and a determined look on his face.

Not saying a word, the man kept a close watch on the frillish, wondering exactly what the ghost-type would do to the new hatchling. Babies were comparatively weak, and perhaps she would show a reaction to the makuhita that would demonstrate how she would react to the man's grandson. Evidently, the frillish did want a partnership with the boy, or something of that sort, because she reached out a tentacle and touched the makuhita's cheek with a soft, trilling "Frillll," dealing no damage to the newborn (who was a fighting-type, resistant to ghost moves, but even so, she had chosen the high road).

Something about the way the frillish responded to the hatchling softened the grim look on the old man's face. He stared at Jacob for what felt like a long time, then looked over to the frillish. "I'm not saying yes, and I'm not saying no," he finally said. "That decision will rest with my grandson. Follow me to his home, and if he chooses to accept the pokemon, that'll be his choice." He didn't look altogether pleased with the arrangement, but Jacob had done the errand and fetched the pokemon. He would give Jacob a chance.

If Jacob agreed, the old man would lead him down an alley to a small house not too far away. He banged on the door, and it was soon answered by a waiflike woman with wispy brown hair. "Father, I wasn't expecting you until - who is this?" she changed tones almost immediately, holding a wooden spoon in her hands with a tight grip. Her eyes were fixed on the frillish, who hovered in the doorway.

"He's got a pokemon for Timmy, if he wants it - Timmy!" he called, and footsteps could be heard as a young boy made his way to the kitchen.

Jacob had never had children, but he was good with them - knowing what he did about the sick boy; how would he convince him to accept the frillish? Or did he no longer think the ghost-type was appropriate for the child? There was also the route of trying to impress the mother, but the methods were up to Jacob alone.

Jacob's New Friend Is...

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/296makuhita.png http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/e335252.gif
Makuhita

Lv. 01 Exp: 0/4
Friendliness: {||||||||||}
Original Handler: Jacob Rudder ( Nevar )
Held Item: ---
Health & Condition: Fine
Abilities: TBD by Nevar
Moves: [ primary / secondary ]
Tackle, Focus Energy, Sand Attack, Feint [Egg], Wake-Up Slap [Egg], Bulk Up, Brick Break, Low Sweep, Focus Blast, Power-Up Punch
Notes:
Hatched from an Egg

The gender and egg moves have been rolled, but please choose the makuhita's two abilities and send me a PM once you do so I can fix the listing in your profile http://files.jcink.net/uploads/harperregion/sprites/emoticons/1.png Jacob will get 1 EXP for the egg hatch, leaving him at level 1, 3.1/5.

--------------------

user posted image

Past Characters

Korosensei's Post Count Rewards
Caledonia picture by August! Alexander and Casper sprites by Mackay!
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Cape Augustine | Next Newest »

| Options |Pages: (3) 1 2 3  | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online a resource community BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten Kaleidoscope deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.