Only have Leodel right now and nothing very solid when it comes to ideas for his future. I know he is going to be a bit aimless for a tad. But after really thinking about it for a bit here, and looking back at my initial application and such, this is what I came up with. Tentative stuff really, and totally able to change or skip of the mods feel they have a solid idea to roll with. I am adaptable, and so is Leodel.Short Term Goals:
1) Try and solve this odd murder in his woods. (Thank you for the wonderful twist Gwen!)
2)Try to become a hunter for hire in thread between/during jobs while he is working on coming to terms with his crime perhaps?
3) Get some snazzy equipment.
4) Maybe find an actual goal or ambition to strive towards that can become a long term thing lol.Long Term Goals:
1) Actually resolve his emotional conflict and be a fully happy person again, even if that still means not going back home during his Travels.
2) Hopefully make a positive name for himself among the places and people he visits. That way he can be classed as a true Handler, instead of a Rogue. After all, he is not really a bad guy, and hates breaking laws.
3) Acquire new family in the form of an awesome pokemon team!
So yeah, pretty basic, nothing too fancy yet. Totally subject to change as things progress under the evil genius Gwen's plot ideas.