Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Rook and Theo's Travels, Seasle and Ronald
KayWalt
 Posted: Jul 23 2016, 11:23 PM
| Quote |

Ninja Frog Master
Members
Total Posts: 163
Member No. 2220
Joined on 23-May 16.

Characters:
Aedan Anrisen

Awards: 2

[Welcome (back) to Harper, You two. I’m sure you both know the drill, remember to keep an egg count at the top of your post. Hope you enjoy your joint travels. I did as Seasle mentioned in the Cbox and wrote this travels after Rook’s RP Sample.]

RP Sample, Theo

RP Sample, Rook

The heavy double doors creaked as they opened, the dual figures of guards pushing the doors open while the silhouette of a man stood in in the middle, waiting for a space large enough to walk through. When the doors finally opened, the sunlight matched that of the grand hall, revealing the man of early twenties, clothed in armor, a dusty old cloak trailing behind him.

“Excellent, the hired help has arrived. Now that you’re here, we can get started. I trust you’ve got a pokemon of your own? I’m fresh out of gifts for the time being.” Morrigan turned away from Rook as she spoke, an act that probably meant she refused to take back the gifts she had generously given to the young woman.“I have something I need you both to do for me.” She looked between Theodore and Rook as she spoke, clearly not ready to let the young woman loose with her new pokemon. There was always a catch with such generosity.

“Stay here a moment, I have one more thing for you both.” She walked out of the small room past Theodore, leaving the two new handlers to possibly get to know each other, or remain quiet, whichever they prefered. After a short amount of time, Morrigan returned with a sealed letter, and a rectangular box, ornately decorated, and very expensive looking. There was a small, golden lock sealing the box shut, with no semblance of a key. Theodore could probably notice the seal on the letter was the same as on the letter of employment he had received in The Skinned Patrat Inn not too long ago.

“I need you both to deliver this to a man up in Navdia Crater. You don’t need to know what’s inside the box, or the letter, for that matter. Just deliver it to a man named Davis.” She looked over at Rook. “What, you think those eggs and that pokemon I gave you were just a reward for returning my ring? As much as I appreciate it, I needed a pair to do a job for me, I had one, you made the second. There shouldn’t be hardly any resistance, which is why I can give such a task to someone like you.”

She turned from the pair, then went to leave the room for the last time. “One final thing. I need that box to arrive quickly.” She then left to attend to other business within her home, leaving the two new Handlers to find their exit, and begin their journey together. How they proceeded was for them to decide. If supplies were needed, they had time to make purchases, if either one wanted to get to know their pokemon, they could also do that. When they were ready, they can start their journey to the Crater.

--------------------
Aedan Anrisen
Profile || Travels

user posted image
| PM |
^
Ronald
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:47 PM
| Quote |

The Pumpkin Face
Members
Total Posts: 145
Member No. 1375
Joined on 23-December 13.

Characters:
Gaylord "Gale" Stonearrow

Awards: None

egg count 1!

--

Theodore had arrived as late as he'd expected to be. No surprises there. The detour was terrible, not to mention the power walk he'd had to do all the way from Route 4's northern parts down to Fough, and all in a day and a half at that. By the time he arrived, Theodore was dusty, panting like a dog left out in the sun for too long, with the kind of hair that would've had older ladies chase him down with scissors, and no zeal to speak of.

Still, habit took more than weakness to break. This, for Theodore, had always been true. He dragged himself to the splendid mansion of Lady Morrigan, introduced himself to the guards with every ounce of manner he could manage, and was received with nothing more derisive than eye-rolls and snorts. On the way to meet the woman, he also tried desperately to pat down his hair and clean himself best he could, though that earned him another glare for dirtying her halls.

He banished the guilt. If she was so rich, she could afford a servant girl to clean it. The thought was callous and brought even more shame, but before Theodore could dwell too deeply on it the man who led him had gotten to a door and thrown it open.

Inside was a noblewoman, and a tramp.

Theodore gave the-- er, curly-haired woman a brief look of assessing curiosity before turning his full attention to who must be Lady Morrigan. She bled the air of importance at least, and held herself in that way Theodore knew was bred or trained by blood and blows into the aristocracy. "Thank you for your concern, my Lady. I do indeed," he said and swept into as graceful a bow as he remembered how to, bowing his head. He decided not to mention the lateness problem, since she clearly hadn't minded.

Gifts? Theodore turned his attention back to the other woman, studying her with new fascination now that Lady Morrigan had declared her as a companion. Instinctively Theodore grinned, a friendly and fiercely glad expression, at the thought of not having to be alone. Veria made good company, but that didn't mean she understood what went on in his head. He craved people, someone who could distract him.

So, while Morrigan left to fetch whatever it was she had for them, Theodore closed the distance between himself and the stranger and said kindly, "It's nice to meet you. I am Theodore -- Slant. But Theo's fine." He held out his hand for her to shake, but would pick up on the cue quick enough if she hesitated, and either way nodded at the leather pack in her hands with a grin. "I see you've been busy! What's she gotten you?"

The door swung open behind him again, probably with enough time to let this stranger answer but not before Theodore himself could reply back. He turned, spinning easily on his heels, and clasped his hands professionally behind his back while Lady Morrigan briefed them about the "task".

Something about it perked Theodore's curiosity. He held out his hands for both of the items she'd brought along, and if she did hand them over he would also turn and angle his body so that his new partner could see them -- and hold them in turn, too, so Theodore himself could pick up the letter to study it.

"Navdia Crater," Theodore said quietly, thoughtfully. He put the letter atop the box and thought about his own bag, how he wasn't sure if there was enough room for everything in there. Next he shot a glance at the-- no, she is no tramp; banish the thought --other lady and frowned in mild trepidation. "As you wish, my lady. Does this Davis happen to have a last--"

Morrigan was already walking away. Theodore watched her retreating back with a frown, more of concern than displeasure, and inclined his head again when she commanded that it be delivered fast. And then, with the door swinging shut, there were just the two of them left in the room again.

Well, then.

"Well then," Theo echoed aloud. He squatted down and shrugged his own pack over his shoulder and put it (gently!) on the ground, mindful of the egg inside. "I, uh, should probably mention that I've never been as far as Navdia Crater before. I float where the sun won't burn my soul to ashes." He gestured at his pale, freckled face and grinned in cheerful self-deprecating humor. "Can't imagine my new partner'll like it either. Vaporeon, you know? Oh, she will be so displeased with me."

Theodore sighed at the mere thought of hearing Veria's opinion upon the vaporeon learning where they were going. If she knew where they were going. He needed to tell her as soon as possible.

Oooooh she won't like it.

Even so, Theodore took out the egg inside his pack and gave it to Rook, a bit pleadingly. "Can you take this for me? I can't fit this and that box in here. Or maybe, here, you can put some of your things in mine. Shouldn't walk around carrying something that looks so," Theodore flapped his hand vaguely at the box and the letter, "expensive."

However they managed to sort out the dilemma of putting things in appropriate places, Theodore would then offer that they left. If they were going to reach Navdia Crater (DESERT! SAND! HEAT!) he was going to have to figure out how. Getting to Miramossa should probably be their first priority, but if Rook had an opinion, Theodore would gladly hear it.

If she would rather stay quiet, he talked away, though he'd make sure to give her space. Just a casual three-and-half steps between them, to signify that they were Professionally Involved and in no other senses. He talked about himself, where he'd been, how he thought they could do this, if she didn't mind listening. He talked about Veria, her personality, how she'd be peeved but also resolute that she'd accompany the both of them. He carried on the chatter, let it become comforting background noise.

Instinctive, really. After awhile, Theodore would fall silent, running out of things to say but not at all uncomfortable in the quietness that followed. The sun was out, shining beautiful and warm overhead. His limbs ached in that weary way after a hard travel, but he knew the remedy for them. Rest, which they should have once they secured passage, maybe, and a nap. All things would flow to him eventually, and Theodore was willing to wait.

As he was willing to wait for this girl.

--------------------
Antonio Jones

Theodore Slant
| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 08:42 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 859
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:
Lev Rabuta, Lilith Fauve, Rook

Awards: 3

[Ginny Egg Post 11]
[Rook Egg Post 1]

Rook's scowl deepened as the door opened. She ducked her head and slowly stepped back until she felt the stone wall against her shoulder blades. Her arms were wrapped around the bag, her hands protectively cupping the shells of the eggs. She huffed when Morrigan mentioned the "hired help" half-amused, half-bitter. Then the woman said she had something she needed Rook to do. Her eyelashes twitched. Whenever aunt or boss had things they needed Rook to do, those things turned out to be disgusting, painful, annoying or all three. Her aunt had always made her clean vomit out of her pretty blue and yellow Woadroach rugs and clear the back garden of thorns. Her boss had made her work the Guardian enforced shifts in the poorest part of Fough, where drunks shouted at her and people tried to drop the buckets of nightsoil on her head; some of the kids would even throw it at her. Her grim frown darkened. They never bothered to bribe me before though...how bad is this gonna be?

She looked up just in time to see Morrigan glance at her. It wasn't a glance that gave anything away; it felt like her blue eye could see right through Rook, see where she'd been, what she'd done, and what she was going to do. Rook set her jaw and looked right back. She'd given the ring back to the woman, and she'd give her everything else back as soon as Morrigan let her. She didn't owe Morrigan anything and she wasn't ever going to. The woman turned away without acknowledging Rook. Why am I here? she wondered, She can't need me that bad. There's hundred of people who would happily do what she wanted for pay, like her hired help, so why me?

When she left the room, Rook peered at the handler who'd come in the door. He was a man, a tall man, and he was walking towards her. She curled her body around the pack in her arms and considered his greeting with her mouth twisted to one side. He'd said she could call him just "Theo" and he'd dropped his hand quickly when she hadn't offered hers. She gave him one, narrow-eyed look, meeting his eyes and not looking at anything else. He had calm, soft hazel eyes. Grudgingly, she decided that she would have to talk to him, since they were going to be working together.

"'m Rook," she said, still squinting at him, "S'a bag and 'mon things."

She glared vaguely over his shoulder when she finished speaking. Morrigan was coming back, her boots making sharp, clear beat against the stone. The one-eyed woman had a gilded gold box in her hands, with a creamy letter on top. She spoke like she walked: quick and clipped. She looked at Rook again, like her aunt when she wasn't sure Rook had heard her orders.

Rook didn't say anything. Morrigan didn't seem like she was going to take "No" for an answer, and it wasn't like she had anything keeping her in Fough Place. No family, no home. It wouldn't really matter if whatever unpleasant thing Morrigan wanted to do meant she never come back; her father had sent her away himself. She turned away and let her hair fall in front of her face, ignoring what Theo was trying to show her. She did take the box in one hand. He was her partner, until he decided he didn't want to work with her. The box was a beautiful thing, with a tiny little golden lock. Rook's face softened, her eyebrows coming together in puzzlement. She wondered if the lock could really protect whatever was inside it, and what Morrigan would send in such a small, pretty box. Was Davis a friend of hers? She didn't seem like a woman that had friends, only allies. The writing on the letter that Theo was looking at was bold and striking. Each stroke of ink was perfect. Rook stared at Morrigan's hands. They were perfectly pale, not smudged with ink stains.

She left the room after that, with a reminder that she expected the box and letter to be delivered quickly. Rook glowered darkly at her back for a second, and then turned to Theo with a quiet grumble about "thinks I'm her servant."

He immediately started talking. She blinked, her mouth falling open a little; she hadn't heard anyone chatter cheerfully in years. Her boss grunted and if she scowled too much, he said she could make more money on her back. Other homeless people babbled at the air or told her to get out of their spot. The church women whispered to each other, voices full of pity. People had tried to get responses from her sometimes, eyes bright with fake cheer. She hadn't known what they wanted, but she knew they wanted something from her. Theo seemed happy to just ramble to himself.

Then he handed her an egg without any hesitation. She took it, looking at him like she wasn't sure if he was real or one of the ghosts that came out on the full moon. They sorted out the items with Rook muttering "Yeah" vaguely whenever Theo seemed to want a reply. Her attention was fixed on the eggs, making sure they were secure. When they were done, Theo started to leave. Rook followed him. She hadn't liked the room much, even with the window into the garden. Morrigan's house and grounds were a well-defended castle, with guards all lined up neatly and heavy wood gates. It didn't feel like a home.

She let Theo talk until they passed the gate guards, who gave them both the same look of disgust. A tiny grin flickered over her face; it was funny that her and Theo were partners, and already getting the same kind of treatment. You're not gonna like this, she thought, looking up at Theo. She wasn't going to tell him that, though. He'd figure it out. They walked for a while, Theo chatting about some of his travels, where they were going, and his pokemon. Rook kept her eyes on him, but yawned once or twice. She was normally asleep before noon, and the warm sunlight was like a blanket folding over her shoulders. After Theo was silent for a while Rook spoke up.

"I gotta tell my boss I quit," she said. She drawled a little, her backwoods accent thickening. There wasn't anything in her voice that said he should go with her, but there wasn't anything that said he shouldn't either. Rook herself didn't give any sense that she cared one way or the other. She'd pulled a piece of hair into her mouth and was determinedly chewing on it.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
KayWalt
 Posted: Jul 28 2016, 11:22 PM
| Quote |

Ninja Frog Master
Members
Total Posts: 163
Member No. 2220
Joined on 23-May 16.

Characters:
Aedan Anrisen

Awards: 2

(0.7 Exp for both of you! Yay! Also, thanks for pointing out the profile, it will be helpful in the future.)

Almost ready for their unlikely (and maybe even unwelcome) journey to begin, Rook and Theo have made their way out of Lady Morrigan’s rather large manor. Theo with the letter and box in his bag, his newly acquired egg in Rook’s own bag, the pair was about to make their way out of Fough Place. Rook has just mentioned she has to quit her job.

Theo has shared his life, history, stories and hopes with his new companion, and she has remained mostly silent about herself. It didn’t seem like this bothered Theo, maybe he hasn’t put much thought into it. Theo was left with a choice when they left the manor grounds. He could follow Rook along, and attempt to find a carriage to help them reach their destination. Thankfully, on this day, there were a few carriages in town, making deliveries. If asked, one may be able to offer a ride.

Either way, Rook would arrive in front of a wooden shack of sorts. The makeshift office and storage shed for the man who hired, and payed the nightsoil collectors. Carts were parked outside the shack, buckets and shovels resting on hooks and shelves, stinking up the side of the shed. Inside the shack, a man sat behind a ramshackle desk. His shirt was grimy, and his hair unkempt. It was safe to say the man looked the part of a nightsoil collector.

“What you want?” The man asked, confused, and annoyed by the disruption. He wouldn’t be expecting what Rook would have to say.

If Theo decided to find a carriage, he’d probably be best to look around the local Inn, or the small shopping area within the city. However, if he didn’t go, if he stuck with Rook, they could likely still find a ride if they finished at the shack quickly. There may still be one or two carriages left they could try and use. Rook would likely be able to find Theo in one of those area’s if he left to find a ride.

--------------------
Aedan Anrisen
Profile || Travels

user posted image
| PM |
^
Ronald
 Posted: Aug 11 2016, 12:15 PM
| Quote |

The Pumpkin Face
Members
Total Posts: 145
Member No. 1375
Joined on 23-December 13.

Characters:
Gaylord "Gale" Stonearrow

Awards: None

egg count 2!

-

"You have a steady job," Theodore said upon Rook's remark with real respect in his voice for a second, before he laughed it away with a shake of his head. "I suppose not everyone is as foolish as me to run around without any ideas of what I can do to get enough gold to eat the next day. I'm sure your employer would miss you! But ah, well. Time to graze on greener pastures, right?"

He offered her a smile and also his company to go wherever it was they were going. The carriage could wait. Fough Place was a busy city between all the businesses going on and whatever other problems were crawling out of the woodwork now that the region had mostly stopped trying to tear itself apart. Besides, the strange thought occurred to Theo that he didn't necessarily want to be apart from his new mission partner. Not that he worried for her, exactly. The last time he humored sexist tendencies, the woman in question - slim and small, barely standing to his chin - had clocked him so hard the sexism spurted right out of his nose. He just...worried.

So Theo followed Rook to the shack that he thought at first was her house and not the office of whoever was her employer. He paused outside the door, opened his mouth to ask if she was swinging back to grab something, and then said nothing at all when it swung open.

Theodore wondered right then just what kind of job Rook actually worked. Standing this close to her, he could smell...something...from her clothes. A sort of stench, maybe she got into a discourse with a grimer before coming to meet Lady Morrigan, but he had been too polite (scared) to ask. He didn't know the man whose face appeared either. Rubbing at his face, Theodore decided to keep his mouth shut. This was Rook's employer, after all.

Instead he moved over to the side of the building where he wouldn't look too awkward and conspicuous and whistled while he waited. Theodore would watch the streets while Rook settled whatever it was that she needed to settle with this one, and then he would think about what to do next.

Harper's Passion was always a good place to start, Theodore decided. With the Schism (that he had mostly stayed out of due to conflicting feelings) there had been many new and centralized services offered. They could see about getting some kind of transportation to Miramossa, then...

Theodore retrieved the regional map from his pack and opened it. Miramossa would be the best road. Shortest, anyway, and Morrigan was very clear on the time-sensitive nature of the mission. Fine by Theodore. He shrugged to himself and put it away, and waited for Rook to finish.

Once she had, he would say, "Since we are heading for the desert, my vaporeon will be sufficient...if she won't be happy about it. But do you have any pokemons? Surf hits multiple targets, but it gets people understandably wet and unhappy." Theodore smiled at her. "If not, it's fine. Veria is well-behaved enough I can catch and train a secondary pokemon on the way there. Something to aid us, then I will return them to their home."

-

Note: If nothing else happens, Theodore will suggest that they head to the nearest Harper's Passion building to get a ride.

--------------------
Antonio Jones

Theodore Slant
| PM |
^
Seasle
 Posted: Dec 20 2016, 07:42 PM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 859
Member No. 284
Joined on 28-April 12.

Characters:
Lev Rabuta, Lilith Fauve, Rook

Awards: 3

[Ginny Egg Post 12]
[Rook Egg Post 2]

The shack her boss worked in was a long way from the Lady's house. They walked from well swept cobblestones with a sea breeze drifting past them to the smoky, sooty forges that Fough Place was famous for. It made Rook cough, but her shoulders relaxed and she didn't seem to mind the soot that clung to her. She had good memories of the forges, of curling up against their heat in the chilly late fall and early spring. It was so busy and noisy, no one ever seemed to notice her curled up in a corner. Then they'd passed through the forges, and were in the lower part of the city. Shouts could be heard in the distance, the smell of rotting food and unwashed people would come by when the wind shifted. Rook looked at the cracked cobblestones, entirely missing in many places. She shuffled around the gaps of muddy holes in them, and didn't look to see if Theo was still following.

It wasn't long before she got to the shack, though. Her boss didn't like being too far into the slums, but no one was going to let a night-soil collector in the clean parts of the city. She took a second to glare at the carts and mutter a curse under her breath. Just the sight of one made her remember long nights trying to drag them out of pits of mud, like some kind of horrible puzzle. The one closest to the door had a wheel near to falling off. She walked into the shack, her arms already firmly folded over her chest.

"I'm quitting," she said. Her voice echoed in her ears, sharp and resentful.

She didn't wait for him to answer her, just turned around and walked back out. She could see Theo's legs even though she was looking at the ground. Her fingers dug into her arms and her jaw clenched.

"Meow!"

The sound cut through the grimy street. A small Meowth was trotting up to Rook, her tail held high. She paused for a second in front of the girl, who eventually mumbled "'Lo". Then she rubbed her head against Rook's knee and stood on her hind legs to try to sniff her new pack.

"Don't do that," Rook said. She didn't try to push the pokemon down, though, and even stayed still when the Meowth's claws dug into her skin as she climbed her way up to Rook's shoulder. The Meowth nudged the pack with her nose while Rook looked at Theo for the first time since they'd entered the slums. Her narrowed eyes and sharply set jaw were all a warning: he could say what he wanted about her work, but he'd better not say anything about this.

Then she turned to the Meowth. She was a scraggly little thing, one ear already nicked from a fight though she wasn't even a year old yet. She'd been born in the spring and had quickly figured out the best places for free food in the city. Sometimes she'd come and slept on top of Rook. When it'd been summer, she'd had fun attacking Rook's hair. She was looking at it now, her tail twitching. Rook gave her a scowl, but she didn't seem bothered by it.

She smelled musty and a bit like garbage, and there was a scabbed over wound near the base of her tail. Rook could see her thin ribs under her short, ragged coat of white fur. Her gold eyes gleamed with friendliness and intelligence.

She'll probably die this winter, Rook thought, and swallowed.

"Hey girl," she said softly, "Got a new job. I'm going across the desert. You can come if you want."

The Meowth purred a little but didn't leave her shoulder. Rook gave her a doubtful look. She'd understood humans as a kitten and knew what nodding and shaking her head meant, so that really wasn't any kind of answer. But it's not my problem what she does, she reminded herself, and turned to Theo, That’s my problem.

He asked about her pokemon, and she glared. Had he heard her speaking to the Meowth? She'd tried to keep her voice down. Even if he did, he wasn't supposed to bring it up.

"The Lady gave me a pokeball," she said, pointedly ignoring any other implications in what he said, "Don't know what's in it."

And that was all. After that, only sullen silence remained, though if Theo mentioned it she'd nod vaguely when he asked about going to Harper's Passion.

--------------------
Lilith Fauve

| PM |
^
Korosensei
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 09:48 PM
| Quote |

Stupidface McNoctowl
Background Mods
Total Posts: 1614
Member No. 1923
Joined on 24-February 15.

Characters:
Alexander Fitzgerald | Emilie Chartoire

Awards: 5

[[0.7 exp for both of you! Seas, feel free to make the capture attempt in your next post.]]

The nearest Harper’s Passion building was not too far away, but there was a line going in, and everyone on line was expressing discontent in a variety of ways. Most people just grumbled, but towards the front of the line, a fist fight had broken out, and several people watched through the window.

“Settle down, settle down!” an employee said, bearing a broom as she approached the combatants. “Don’t make me get my plusle, he’s a dab hand at battles!”

“Anyone not here for trading, come along the side,” another employee said, his eyes fixed on the conflict inside the shop. If Theo and Rook chose to follow him, they would soon find themselves near a relatively open space where several wagons were gathered. “TM wagon from Cypwater is over here,” he waved his hand at the wagon on the far left, and several people darted off in that direction, hands buried in their coin purses. “There are some other goods here, I’ll try to direct you to the right place - ”

“William, get back in here!” the other employee from before exclaimed, then quickly darted back inside the building.

With a startled look, William looked over at Rook and Theo, perhaps trying to discern why they weren’t going over to the TM wagon. “What do you two want?” If either of them explained, he would add a quick “Talk to them over there, but I’d advise you put your pokemon away before your journey - I’m COMING,” he shouted. With one last look at Rook and Theo, he took off running back towards his workplace.

Theo and Rook now had several options. If they looked over in the direction William had pointed, they would see three wagons that looked like they might be ready to leave at some point soon. The first, pulled by two tauros and guarded by an odd-looking pokemon that resembled a mossy anchor, looked empty of people until a tall, middle-aged woman came out from behind a canvas flap, muttering to herself and holding a wrapped package in her hands. The second was pulled by a single rapidash and had a more streamlined design, definitely something that would be noticed for its different looks, and the only pokemon in sight was a pikachu sitting on a young boy’s lap. He looked too young to manage the wagon on his own, but for now, he was alone - save for “Chukapi” the pikachu, who he was carrying on a full discussion with. Finally, the third wagon was loud and exuberant thanks to the bickering of a man and woman standing near the reins of a bouffalant, and the loud playing of a flute from a teenage girl nearby. A kricketot joined in on the noise, rattling its antennae rhythmicallyh.

Whether or not they chose to approach one or several of these people, it seemed like putting the meowth in a poke ball - or at least determining whether it would be coming along on the journey - was advisable. The cat pokemon looked comfortable with Rook, but there was a difference between comfort and ownership, something that would need to be hashed out. Rook might also want to look at the pokemon she had been given in case anyone asked what pokemon she traveled with, but considering time was of the essence, it would be advisable to take a next action relatively quickly, before one or more of the wagons set out on their new journeys.

--------------------

user posted image

Past Characters

Korosensei's Post Count Rewards
Caledonia picture by August! Alexander and Casper sprites by Mackay!
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Inactive Characters | Next Newest »

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings

PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.