Harper Region is temporarily a private site! Registration is temporarily disabled due to big site updates and due to both admins' life schedules -- moving and degree completion and internships. :) If you need to set up a new account or really, really, really want to register, email Rosalie at orosaliearto@gmail.com with "Harper" in the subject line !

Welcome to Harper Region

Important Links

Staff

Character Count: 101
Ml: 48 - Fml: 51 - Oth: 2
OR - 14 | R - 17 | H - 47 | G - 23

Quick Updates

Weather Conditions

Season: Autumn

With the cooling season of Autumn, Ice-types are starting to re-emerge from their hibernation as Ghost-, Normal-, and Flying-types swarm in the largest numbers they will all year. In comparison, wild Fire- and Bug-type populations are falling in number. The migration of Flying-types to the south in search of warmer weather has also started, as Istin City starts to re-freeze and Autumn marks the beginning of Cypwater Point's rainy season. Handlers and Rogues alike should be wary: Ghost-type powers are boosted during this season, at the cost of being more prone to their triggers.

Sister Sites

Pokemon: Terrene

Click here to vote for us once a day!
Our Topsite:
Harper Region Topsite

• Show Box
  • Hide Box

| Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

Gaining Strength, Edith's Pokemon training thread
jadedragonette
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 12:58 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Total Posts: 766
Member No. 1874
Joined on 18-December 14.

Characters:
Katheryn Knighton, Edith, Leslie Witcher-Steele

Awards: 6

goals

"Okay, now...I don't know how this is gonna work out, but Asmodeus, meet Abaddon." Edith was understandably nervous as she introduced her Abra to her Seviper - this could go very, very wrong, especially as Asmodeus was so young. "You two need to get along, as I plan on having As here teach you, Abaddon, how to resist his psychic abilities. You've got a bit of a head start in this kind of thing with the dark-type moves I've taught you, but the more resistance you have, the better off we'll be." She reached out and scratched Abaddon's head just above his eyes, just where he liked it, and smiled gently.

With that much done, she turned to Asmodeus. "I know you just hatched, my newest friend, but I'd like you to give Abaddon here a bit of a taste of what your power feels like. Just...try not to kill each other, yeah?" She knelt down and pat Asmodeus on the head, unsure how the psychic-type preferred her showing her appreciation yet, and smiled at him as well. For this first introduction, there wasn't much she had planned - mostly, just letting them meet each other and see what happened from there.

Well met, Abaddon-the-Seviper. Asmodeus watched the much larger snake Pokemon carefully, wary but doing his best to not show it, then relaxing as he got a feeling of the snake and Edith. He wasn't the most experience Pokemon, obviously as he hadn't broken from his egg long ago, but that didn't mean much in the long run. He had a lot of power for someone that was just Hatched - now he just needed to learn control - and this would help with that, as well, which was entirely a bonus.

Abaddon stared at the strange, small yellow-ish thing for a few long moments, contemplative, smelling the air and trying to decide how he felt about this newcomer. Finally, he decided that he'd put off a decision until after they'd spent some time together, and hissed out his own wordless greeting, watching the creature warily. His Edith hinted that the Pokemon in front of him had a lot of power, especially considering he was weak to the type this Asmodeus apparently was - he still remembered, with a certain amount of annoyance, the Espurr he had lost against in the Rose Bowl a while ago. This one, however, tasted of wariness and quiet strength - but no hostility, which was a good sign for a potential training partner. He hissed softly, wordlessly, and nudged the tiny Abra, pushing it back even as it sat on the ground - reminding it that though it might have more mental strength, he had much more physical strength.

In response, Asmodeus pressed carefully against Abaddon mentally - not hard enough to cause pain or damage, but enough to remind the snake that though he would win in a physical battle, As wouldn't fight fair and would likely win in any other battle. This quiet show of strength actually earned a certain amount of respect from the larger snake, as it showed that the small psychic-type wasn't as much of a pushover as he appeared.

"Well, I'll take the fact that you aren't killing each other as a good sign." Edith smiled gently at the two, appreciative that even without taking precautions, the two Pokemon weren't immediately at each others' throats. Or at least, her being there might have had something to do with it - Abaddon was a loyal partner, and As had gotten a lot of its immediate knowledge from her, which should have included the knowledge that she appreciated Abaddon for his loyalty and strength. No matter what, she vowed to herself, she wouldn't interfere now that she knew they wouldn't kill each other - this was an important first meeting, and she didn't want to screw that up.

"Show me a hint of your inner strength," Abaddon hissed to the psychic-type, finishing with a long, intimidating, wordless hiss. He wanted to know if he had anything to fear from this Pokemon - he knew that the little thing had power, and he respected him for that amount of strength, but other than a brief warning bit of pressure, he hadn't felt anything from the tiny thing. It might not be the safest thing in the world, to goad the tiny-thing into attacking, but he was certain he could take whatever the tiny thing could dish out.

Asmodeus tilted his head to the side even as he slept on, gently sifting through the snake-thing's memories and thoughts - his touch was light, and Abaddon didn't feel a thing, though there might come a day where that wasn't true. "Are you sure you want to test it this way?" he asked, poking gently at the memory of the snake's previous loss to a psychic-type, and quietly contemplating what the snake really wanted. Proof of power was obvious, but there was something else, something he couldn't get at with the gentle, light fingers he'd been using...

"I may have lost against that creepy cat-thing," Abaddon hissed in displeasure, "but someday I will have strength to overcome such tiny weaknesses." He reared up and hissed angrily, trying to goad an attack of some sort from the little creature - he didn't want to faint, but in order to taste the little psychic's power he was prepared to; eventually, he was sure he'd be able to resist it. This was just the beginning of things, after all...

"So be it. I'll try to be gentle, but it's still gonna hurt..." Instead of outright attacking, he dug his mental fingers into Abaddon's brain - before his touch had been gentle and light, but now he dug deep and rooted through the snake's memories. "Ahhhh, there you are..." Asmodeus' mental voice sounded triumphant as it dug deep into Abaddon's memories, finding the real reason the snake wanted him to attack - he believed that repetitive exposure would increase his defenses. "In normal circumstances, perhaps just a little bit - but I'm not going to continually beat you up until you give in, snake." Asmodeus' mental fingers lightened their touch, gently soothing and putting Abaddon's brain back together as gently as possible, the tiny yellowish Pokemon not reacting to the fact that the snake had collapsed and occasionally twitched from the pain.

"What...what did you just do?" Abaddon hissed weakly, once his brain was mostly back in order. It felt tender to do so much as think, and he was worried some sort of permanent damage had been done - but even as he thought that, gentle fingers soothed and a sense of patience and reassurance washed over his mind.

"You asked for a show of my power - just because that wasn't the usual type of power doesn't mean it wasn't valid. Don't worry - with some rest, you'll be fine. I didn't damage anything, just dug deep into your psyche so I could understand you and what you were really after - you're afraid of this weakness. We can work from there, over time, to gain trust - and more importantly, to gain resistance. One day, no psychic will ever be able to do that to you again - at least, not without your permission." It was the most that Asmodeus had spoken to anyone since his hatching, which startled both Abaddon and Edith, but they listened quietly and listened well.

Instinctively protective of himself, Abaddon pushed out a tiny wave of his Dark Power - as Asmodeus instinctively winced and pulled back further in pain from the touch, Abaddon was inwardly reminded that he didn't have to do this. That he had other ways he could learn this sort of resistance. But...this creature had his Edith's trust already, though he was new to the group, and already knew his deepest, darkest secrets - and wasn't blabbing them to anyone, at least not yet. Tentatively speaking...he'd give this some sort of shot. He could always change his mind later, after all...

Edith counted this as a successful first meeting, and stopped her mother-hen like hovering - the two had proven they weren't going to kill the other, and, at least for the moment, proved they could work together. That...well, at the moment at least, that was all she could hope for.

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton
Profile | Travels | Tracker

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

PCR | Schism Tracker | Dream Teams
| PM || Email |
^
Korosensei
 Posted: Mar 3 2017, 09:30 AM
| Quote |

Stupidface McNoctowl
Background Mods
Total Posts: 1614
Member No. 1923
Joined on 24-February 15.

Characters:
Alexander Fitzgerald | Emilie Chartoire

Awards: 5

Writing Quality & Length: 5/5

This post was a good length for these goals, and as always, your writing is great http://i832.photobucket.com/albums/zz241/HarperRegion/Sprites/Emoticons/1.png

Training Effectiveness/Plausibility/Creativity: 2/5

Unfortunately, this is where I’m going to have to take off more points. I didn’t see much of an effectiveness as things went in terms of Abaddon learning to push the psychic out of his head or hurt him, as this was more of an introduction to Asmodeus’s powers. I do think it was smart for Asmodeus to go looking for Abaddon’s usual training strategy and refuse to work with it, and I’m curious to see what other kinds of training you’ll do in future posts to get around the “hit-things-until-they-don’t-bother-me” strategy. Psychic is an interesting type to work with, and I have no doubt you’ll come up with fun ideas in the future. I just saw this post as less of a training post and more of a dev, considering that most of what happened was interaction between the two pokemon rather than practicing specific skills. Abaddon was shown what he will be able to do eventually, but he didn’t do it at all yet, so I can’t justify giving him psychic resistance yet.

Wow Factor: 0

Sorry, but I didn’t really get any WOW stuff from this post.

Results

I definitely got more out of the bonding than I expected, especially on Abaddon’s side, considering his negative experiences with psychic-types in the past. I will give him a note that says Willing to work with Asmodeus as a result of his thought process. Asmodeus’ note will read Willing to help Abaddon since that’s where the relationship seems to be going (curious, since Asmodeus is Edith’s weakest pokemon and Abaddon is her strongest, but I’m intrigued). Since there weren’t really any other goals, and I don’t think he got any particular resistance to psychic attacks, I’ll move on to exp.

Both Abaddon and Asmodeus get 7 EXP for this post! Abaddon levels up to 12, 4.1/6, no new moves. Asmodeus levels up to 6, 3/4, no new moves.

--------------------

user posted image

Past Characters

Korosensei's Post Count Rewards
Caledonia picture by August! Alexander and Casper sprites by Mackay!
| PM || Email || ICQ |
^
jadedragonette
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:17 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 1874

Characters:

goals

Hopefully, Edith thought, this time would go better - and maybe, just maybe, both Pokemon would learn something. The last attempt seemed to have ended with the two coming to some sort of agreement to work together - but it had hurt, seeing her Abaddon writhing in pain as he had. She hadn't stepped in then despite her concern, knowing that the snake had egged on the attack - but at the same time, she didn't want her Pokemon to be hurt like that again. That said...she knew her Abaddon was intent to learn some resistance to one of his biggest weaknesses - and so, she'd do her best to keep herself in check no matter what. It...it was what Abaddon wanted, after all.

It will be alright, Edith. I will not permanently harm the snake.

Most people would find that thought reassuring, but...Asmodeus had started to show a darker side to himself, likely caused by his reading of her mind or simply being exposed to her and her Pokemon. Whatever the reason, the fact that Asmodeus had mentioned not permanently harming her Abaddon...well, she couldn't help but be worried. They were both high in her esteem, but she knew that Abaddon trusted her to keep him safe (even if he acted more overprotective of her than she of him).

"My human, I asked for this - I sorta trust the weakling to keep his word and actually teach me something this time." Abaddon nudged his head against Edith's leg, and Edith scratched his head just as he liked - despite his strong words though, he was nervous, as the last time they had spoken, the Abra had caused quite a bit of pain. It had taken days to feel like he was himself again, with a mind that seemed to be torn to pieces, but he'd eventually recovered. Now he was going to try this again, only he knew the Abra had a lot of mental power in comparison to his own impressive physical power and prowess. The Abra was young, hadn't been Hatched for long, and yet the youngling could easily tear his mind apart - and had done so - so of course he was wary of the creature...but the Abra had promised...

It'll be okay, you seem to have learned your lesson from last time at least. Asmodeus turned his not-inconsiderable attention from Edith to Abaddon, mentally eyeing the poisonous snake and thinking about how to teach him to resist the one thing he held over the snake. He wasn't entirely sure it was the best of ideas, but hopefully in time the poison-snake would learn to trust his own ability to take care of himself...and if he took a cruel sort of pleasure out of causing pain in the interim, well, he could talk it off as training.

"I don't fear you, brain-head." Abaddon reared up high, glaring down at the small Abra with a hint of poison dripping from his fangs - poised in a wonderful position to attack and kill. Only, he didn't attack - he'd promised to work with the Abra, like it or not, and attacking would be working completely against what he'd said he'd do.

You know as well as I do that that's not true, Abaddon, Asmodeus replied softly, frowning just a little bit. But as I told Edith, I will not permanently cause harm. It would be impossible for me to teach you how to resist my strength without causing some form of harm, especially given your susceptibility to it, but I will not cause permanent harm. He eyed the rearing snake for a few long moments, then turned his mind to how best to train the snake in front of him. It was clear to him, especially from the last attempt at training, that the creature in front of him was arrogant and sneaky - but that could be used.

You have a small grasp on the Darkness, my antithesis, in the form of Dark Pulse - and I know that the last time you went up against a Psychic, you did not yet know it. It is a great power against my kind, as you well know - and we'll use it to start you on the path of resistance, methinks. Asmodeus eyed the giant snake, mentally humming a moment, before getting into a sort of meditation pose - legs crossed, arms resting on his legs, back straight but not ramrod straight. Without using the move itself, I want you to concentrate on how you feel when you pull forth the Darkness inside. This route would likely be painful on both their ends, but also, he thought, provided the greatest possibility of success - at least, initially speaking.

"With pleasure, big-brain," Abaddon hissed venomously, settling into his own version of a relaxed, thoughtful pose - curled around himself carefully, bladed tail sticking out, much as a rattlesnake but with the tail held more carefully to avoid cutting himself. It was a pose he could stay in for a long time, and would still enable him to strike with his fangs - with his tail was another thing, but he trusted his strength in the rest of him to be able to temporarily forgo being able to slice with his tail. He started to think on how he used Dark Pulse, bringing forth a hidden spark of Darkness in himself - but he found it difficult to pull that forward without sending pulses of that Darkness outside of his body, if mostly in small doses. He took a dark sort of pleasure in each wince that Asmodeus let out - at least, he did until the Abra poked him, hard, with his mind. In the Abra's own way, it was a gentle reminder to keep on task.

Practice this, calling for the darkness without actually attacking - practice it every chance you can until you call on it unconsciously. The Darkness, as I said before, is a weapon against us - and is the key to you starting to resist my own strength. Asmodeus watched, mentally, as the ebb and flow of Dark energy throughout Abaddon waxed and waned, and as his own influence over the snake slowly began to lessen - it wasn't much, but with his own young age and the fact that it was clearly tiring out Abaddon as well, it was a good start.

This rest of this session would be spent quietly, with Asmodeus occasionally "poking" Abaddon, while Abaddon concentrated on spreading that tiny spark of Dark energy throughout his body - it was as a child finger-painting thus far, but as the session continued, Abaddon (perhaps foolishly) felt that Asmodeus' mental pokes gained less strength. In turn, Asmodeus flinched less and less as the Darkness in Abaddon spiked - perhaps by working on this type of resistance, it was giving both some sort of help resisting types they were weak to. Of course, it could also have just been them getting used to it, and they were doing this in vain - only time would tell.

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

| PM || Email |
^
Astraea
 Posted: Mar 24 2017, 06:36 PM
| Quote |

张开双手 变成翅膀
Background Mods
Total Posts: 185
Member No. 2280
Joined on 12-August 16.

Characters:
Adrian Carlisle, Silas Arington, Elena Ayton (Retired)

Awards: None

Writing Quality & Length: 4/5

Not much to say here. Your writing is very clean and few to no mistakes in terms of grammar, etc. It was an enjoyable read, though I would have preferred it to be longer and more detailed, especially the actually training part.

Training Effectiveness/Plausibility/Creativity: 3/5

I actually really liked where this was going, and would have liked to see this method more in-depth. It could definitely be used as a plausible way to build Psychic resistance, and it's a pretty creative training method as well. However, I didn't see enough detail about how it worked to really warrant any progress. Abaddon is definitely on the way to building resistance - keep working at it!

Wow Factor: 0/2

No wow moments for me, unfortunately.

Results

Although I don't think this training warrants any resistance, I will add the following note for Abaddon: Able to slightly weaken Psychic attacks through training. Abaddon and Asmodeus both earn 7 EXP. Abaddon levels up to Lvl 13, no new moves. Asmodeus levels up twice to Lvl 8, no new moves.

--------------------
Adrian James Carlisle | Freelance Rogue
Profile | Travels | Training | Development | PCR
Thread Tracker | Goals | Dream Team
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Silas Arington | Ex-Assassin Guardian
Profile | Travels | Training | Development
user posted image

Elena Ayton | Retired Handler
Profile | Travels | Training | PCR | Dream Team

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM |
^
jadedragonette
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 04:59 AM
| Quote |

Expert Handler
Background Mods
Member No. 1874

Characters:

goals

The learning and teaching part of their agreement turned out to be a little more difficult than expected, especially on the part of Abaddon. He hadn't taken into account that Samael was young and inexperienced, and didn't have a grasp on his own strength - or any real experience with flying. He also hadn't truly thought out the fact that a Noibat was built far differently from a Seviper - extra limbs and much smaller size, no scales, patches of fur. That said, the basic principles were the same no matter the species or body shape, and they had to start somewhere.

"Okay, little hatchling. Keep your movements smooth as you can, it'll help keep you quiet - no skin dragging against itself to make noise. Careful with your claws, try and keep them off the ground - they tap against rock, making you easier to find." Abaddon watched carefully as the Noibat crawled across the ground, doing his best to follow instructions. It was a difficult thing to learn, but that's why this was considered Lesson 1 - once this one was mastered, then they'd move to the next, or something like that. Though given how frustrating this one could be for a flying-based creature, they may have to move on quicker than expected - especially after Samael tripped and went tumbling yet again.

Samael sniffled from his sprawled position, starting to get frustrated - not at Abaddon, not at Unca. Unca was trying to help, after all, and was being so patient as his student tried and failed time and time again. He did his best to not cry, but it was hard, and he kept screwing up. He was startled as the much larger snake slithered near-silently up to him, wrapping his small body in the much larger Pokemon's coils.

"There, there, nephew - take heart. You're young yet, hatchling, it takes time to learn to be quiet like me." Abaddon nudged his head carefully against the tiny Noibat, so much smaller than him, and eyed the little bat-like being cautiously. He had a soft spot for this little creature, which surprised him - then again, Edith had made it quite firmly clear that they were to be family, and family supported each other. It wasn't a usual thing for his clan, but well, he had to get used to a lot of things since being caught - this was just one more. In addition, it wasn't much of a hardship - it was hard, for now, to get mad at the little ball of flying fluff.

"Unca, I try and I try - but it not work right!" Samael pouted, crossing his wings as though they were full-fledged arms. He leaned back against Abaddon's scaly coils, huffing just a little bit, and turned his head to the side in a sulk. "I no good at dis, Unca." His voice wavered just a little bit as his eyes filled with water, and he sniffled, trying to hold back tears - and was, for the most part, successful.

"Nephew, you know better than that. You're still learning, hatchling nephew - it takes practice. Eventually, you'll see - it'll come to you like breathing, or, for your kind...like flying. Here, how about this - we'll take a break from working on land, and instead work in the air." Abaddon knew he had Samael's real attention then - he was sure that like most flying creatures, they were more comfortable in the air than on land. "I may not be able to follow you when you're up there, but I've met my fair share of flying-types, and spoke to many who helped me on my own way to silence, way back when." He nudged Samael once more, gently, and coaxed the tiny bat away - Samael, knowing that the snake was going to try and help him with flying, was a mixture of overconfident and confused. The air was his element, or he was learning that it was, and this was a Seviper, someone bound to stay on the ground their entire lives - how exactly would he help with flying?

"Go ahead, little one - get in the air." Abaddon watched as the Noibat took off - it was a little clumsy of a takeoff, from a dead stop on the ground, but not too bad for such a youngling. He watched as Samael flew around for a little bit, getting a good feeling for how the Noibat took to the air - a lot of it seemed instinctual, like he hadn't been flying for long, but was built to take to the skies. He hissed quietly to himself, mostly nonsense, as he continued to eye the flying creature for a few long moments - he had to see how well the Noibat could fly, after all, before he could get a handle on how he might be able to help.

"Okay, Samael - try to apply the same principles as I was teaching you, on the ground. To fly quietly, you need to avoid scraping your wings against themselves or your body - and when that's unavoidable, do it smoothly. I can't explain how to do this exactly, I don't have wings, but don't forget that they're your wings. They're a part of you, and you need to learn how to control them just like anything else. Take some time, fly around - I'll keep an eye on you and catch you if you fall, nephew, don't worry." Abaddon had the easy job here, after all - all he had to do was keep an eye out and catch they youngling if he fell, which was far easier than a youngster learning how to use his wings. He'd call out help if it looked like Noibat might need it, but for now - well, this was a good point to really learn from, and hopefully it would translate to the ground eventually as well.

As for Samael - well, he enjoyed flying no matter why he was flying. It was part of who he was, after all, and nobody could ever take that away from him, no matter how they tried. Even if they chopped off his wings (though they'd have to get through all of Edith, Abaddon, and Azazel to do so), still the sky would call to him, and though he was young, he had all the instincts of any flying dragon out there. The sky was his, he was coming to learn, and as he flew in gentle circles above Abaddon, he slowly came to realize that though he was starting to get tired, it wasn't as fast as he had in the past. Over time he gained control over his wings, flying through the air a little more gracefully - and after a while, even his ears had trouble hearing his flight. He still fumbled, especially with the more acrobatic moves he knew, and he even fell from the sky once or twice from taking an angle wrong - but Abaddon was there to catch him, and soothe his aching muscles as best he could when he finally decided enough was enough.

He had plenty of time to learn, and a teacher that was (mostly) patient to teach him - baby steps were as important as big-boy steps, after all. He'd learn to be silent eventually - for now, a small amount of being quieter in the air, and maybe a little bit on the ground, was tough enough to work for.

"Nephew, Samael, time to rest for today. You've done well, hatchling, I'm proud of you." Abaddon's words were a balm after he fell from the sky for the last time for the day, panting and exhausted - it was more flying than he'd ever done before, but the work seemed to be paying off. And one day, perhaps he'd even be able to fly all day long, though not for quite some time. After all, he was still young, and as the young know, it takes time to grow up...

--------------------
Katheryn Knighton

Edith

Leslie Witcher-Steele

| PM || Email |
^
Astraea
 Posted: Apr 11 2017, 05:02 PM
| Quote |

张开双手 变成翅膀
Background Mods
Total Posts: 185
Member No. 2280
Joined on 12-August 16.

Characters:
Adrian Carlisle, Silas Arington, Elena Ayton (Retired)

Awards: None

Writing Quality & Length: 3/5
    The writing is good, and Samael is adorable as always. I felt that this was a little on the short side and there wasn't a lot of progress shown in terms of your goals. A longer, more in-depth view of not just the structure but also the progress would have helped a lot.
Training Effectiveness/Plausibility/Creativity: 2.5/5
    I don't think this training really met up with the goals in terms of how much was accomplished. Although these goals are, of course, a time-tasking process, it would have been nice to see some sort of breakthrough (or even just a small bit of progress, especially for the being sneaky part, as it was listed as a goal but wasn't really met). The first goal fell somewhat short of that; I think they gave up before they really got anywhere. I also question how effective a Seviper would be as a teacher in flying, although he seems to have the theory down pat. Overall, I just had some issues with how plausible and effective this could be, despite how close these two are.
Wow Factor: 0/2
    No wow moments for me, unfortunately.
Results

Although I don't think this training really accomplished your goals, both Samael and Abaddon earn 5.5 EXP. Samael's Lucky Egg means he earns 5.5 x 1.5 = 8.25 EXP.

Abaddon levels up to Level 14 and learns Screech. Samael levels up to Level 6 and gets the note Doesn't get tired as easily while flying.

--------------------
Adrian James Carlisle | Freelance Rogue
Profile | Travels | Training | Development | PCR
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Silas Arington | Ex-Assassin Guardian
Profile | Travels | Training | Development
user posted image

Elena Ayton | Retired Handler
Profile | Travels | Training | PCR | Dream Team

user posted image user posted image user posted image
| PM |
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Training | Next Newest »

| Options | | Add Reply || New Topic || New Poll |

RNG & Word Counter

Scrolling Affiliates & Listings
War Is Brewing
PokéFiends Living the Dream: a Pokemon RPG Mutant Revolution Online BTM affiliates Pokemon: Forever Forgotten deep in the meadow {warriors}

CODE
Skin designed by Daniel of Outline. Gen 6 Pokemon sprites from Smogon. Gen 7 Pokemon sprites from smogon.